Online Availability
Daylight, longer on weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (almost exclusively but feel free to pitch something else!), horror, adventure
Hi! I'm Spinda! I'm new here and I'm going to throw my hat in the ring!

I am looking for experienced, quick rp partners who want to be homies while we write our silly little stories and hurt our precious little guys.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

💫 18+. I'm Internet Old so I like to rp with other Internet Olds but I am also happy to rp with those who are younger!

💫 Beginner to Intermediate preferred. Third person, past tense please. I am not looking for, and do not want, 5 paragraphs of your character crossing a room and saying one sentence. 1-5 sentences is usually fine, once our characters and settings are established. I like posts that fly off the keys quickly and give me something to work off of. Let's keep it fast-paced! However, ability to start scenes with longer posts is a must.

💫 A complimentary schedule to mine. I'm an adult, I'm busy, but I work a desk job and have time to occupy. I understand most adults will not have as much free time as me, which is why our schedules aligning for fairly frequent posts is important to me. I'm in the EST time zone and am free on and off all day until about 10PM. Weekends are wild cards, but I'm usually free then, too!

💫 The ability to play multiple characters. A preference for one main character while able to play NPCs is fine too! I am perfectly fine leading, but I quickly hit a wall if your character isn't willing to make choices and get their hands dirty.

💫 I have recently done a mind numbing amount of world building for people who have left me high and dry, so I am looking for partners who can give as much to plotting as I do. Similarly, I am looking to keep the setting either small, simple, or both-- at least to start! I don't dislike these things at all! I have just been burned by bad partners and at the moment I'm burned out on it. So let's keep it simple and sweet and write from the seat of our pants!

💫 You must be perfectly fine skipping sex scenes. Discussing it ooc, though? I'll be fine up to a point! It's not a trigger, just a squick.

💫 Comfort with dark topics.

💫 A desire to make new friends. I love talking about what we're doing, in- and outside of the rp!

Some example ideas of mine; only the first is a craving, and I'm welcome to other ideas. All would be original worlds except for the last.

A Journey of Recovery
A child is sacrificed at birth to demons in order to assure their father's good fortune. Through divine intervention, the child lives, but all of their body parts-- arms, legs, eyes, ears, limbs, tongue, voice, and skin --are taken. Having survived infanticide through a mixture of human kindness, divine protection, and good luck, they are now a young adult and on a journey to restore their body parts by fighting the demons who took them. Along the way they make a vital friend.

Their journey forces them to reconcile a past they did not know they had: a father whose good fortune cannot be assured until their child is dead; a younger sibling torn between loyalty to their father and their lost sibling, who did not deserve the fate their father forced upon them; and a mother who has missed her child since the moment their tiny, defenseless body was ripped from her arms. They also must reconcile with the chaos their killing of the demons causes: a destabilization of order which brings natural disasters upon the land, potentially killing innocent people in the process. They will need their friend to help them make these decisions and forge a new path in a body that was always theirs, and yet is brand new to them.

If this sounds familiar, that's because it is the plot of the anime Dororo (2019). It's not a fandom role play, I just want to take the concept and play with it.

You Gotta Use Your Head
Buried underground in a rotting wooden box, your character finds an old war hammer. When they take it out, it speaks to them, asking them to break it. It tells your character that it is a mage who was trapped within the hammer in a past age and used by a warlord to slaughter thousands. Now, all it wants is to be released from its prison so it can live a normal life.
A little research will prove that all of its facts add up; the only thing missing is its original name from the history books.

Should they choose to break the hammer, they will meet a person with a heart far too soft to ever have earned being sealed into a weapon of war. Now this person must acclimate to a world that is far different from the one they grew up in, and discover if any of their people are left after the warlord's genocide.

The Long Road Home
Post-apacolypse soft apocalypse. The initial threat has settled down and humans are still rebuilding the world that was destroyed by a massive population crash. Two groups compete for resources in overlapping territory (but this rivalry is more of a pointless blood feud than an actual issue of resources). Two of them-- one from each clan --get separated far from their families and must work together to find their way home, growing close and discovering secrets about their groups along the way.

Please don't make this Fallout. I know it sounds a lot like Fallout. It is not Fallout. Please don't make it about Fallout.

What the Darkness Brings
When a curse befalls a kingdom, the prince must set out to find the cure and save his people. He makes friends along the way, reveals a prophecy, and becomes a hero and a lover. A VERY old idea, this one is going to need some work if you really want to do it.

You Teach Me and I'll Teach You (Pokemon)
When a wild pokemon's friend is captured by people who wish to do it harm, they willingly allow themselves to be caught by a promising young trainer in order to grow strong enough to face the people who captured them and save their friend. Along the way they must lose their bias of humans in order to get their human to help them

I am brand new here, so I will happily give the forums a try if that is your preference, but I also insist that we connect on Discord for ooc. We can also do the entire rp on Discord if that's cool with you! That's my preference! If you are interested please leave a comment or send me a message (I am also still figuring out the messaging system so be patient with me thanks ilu)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Made some small edits so bumping!

Still open to new partners!

I'm a little busier and posts might be a little less frequent, but if you've got an exciting and actiony idea please hit me up! I"m craving something fast-paced and intense these days.