3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romantasy, Modern, Fairy Tale, Historical Fiction, Historical Fabtasy, Period Drama.
Hello, I go by Tsukihime, Hikaru, Akira, and Koneko. I learned about this site from another writing site after unfortunate stifling rule was announced and another kind user referred me here.

It will be a slow process, but I will transfer all my ideas over gradually, given I am still recovering from a recent surgery and the holidays.

I have been writing since I was twelve years old, I can write between 300-3,000 words in a post, but I try my best to match the energy of my partners.

I look forward to meeting new people and writing stories without the harsh restriction and censorship that was forced upon us on the other site.

Hello, I go by Tsukihime, Hikaru, Akira, and Koneko. I learned about this site from another writing site after unfortunate stifling rule was announced and another kind user referred me here.

It will be a slow process, but I will transfer all my ideas over gradually, given I am still recovering from a recent surgery and the holidays.

I have been writing since I was twelve years old, I can write between 300-3,000 words in a post, but I try my best to match the energy of my partners.

I look forward to meeting new people and writing stories without the harsh restriction and censorship that was forced upon us on the other site.
Welcome to the site.

• Love
Reactions: Hikaru
That restriction imposed does indeed suck. Glad to see you here.

• Love
Reactions: tsukasa
Welcome to Iwaku! We're a pretty chill site here with a lot of creative minds here. ^^

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
welcome to the site, akira!

check out the newbie nav while you're still getting settled in. and please don't be shy to message any staff members with any questions you have that can't be answered <3

Thanks, I'll give it all a look-see~ ^^

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Good to see you~

• Thank You
Welcome to the site Hikaru!

I'm sorry to hear your other roleplay site wasn't working out, but we are glad you found your way here! We have a great community and I have no doubt you'll round up some writing partners in no time.

Take care and happy writing!

• Thank You
Welcome to the site Hikaru!

I'm sorry to hear your other roleplay site wasn't working out, but we are glad you found your way here! We have a great community and I have no doubt you'll round up some writing partners in no time.

Take care and happy writing!
Thank you, I already have a few potential rps in the cauldron simmering, everyone has been lovely thus far. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Megasis