Kick-Ass/OC-Spin off Idea... Thingy...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creativity in Motion

Hidden One
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy (High, Low, Medieval, Historical), Assassin's Creed, Marvel, DC, Slice of Life, Military Life, Supernatural/Paranormal, Witcher, Elder Scrolls
As of now, I am not going to fill in much detail. This is just me throwing this out here as an overall idea. Over the time with one of my newer characters(which can be found here), I've been trying to do a super hero team up, my thought was having my character alongside someone like Hit-Girl. I like Kick-Ass though and thinks it's a pretty awesome comic and I liked both movies. So I figured I'd at least pop something here in the interest-check section.

This could be a group roleplay idea, I'd only do it if enough people were interested. It doesn't have to be Kick-Ass itself either, something like it maybe. People who have their own skills, all of them mortal and not way out there. Skills that they use for the betterment of those around them in terms of crime fighting in a much more realistic scope of ideas? Maybe I'm the only one! I sure hope not. Shoot me a PM or if you think a group roleplay of this would be baller, throw me some encouragement below and if enough people do - I'll take the time to arrange things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.