Kingdom Fall: RWBY AU Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerxes

King of Kings, Devil of Devils
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Evening all! So, with the release of RWBY's new volume right around the corner i find my muse for the universe flaring rather violently and such i decided to post an interest check to see who all would like to participate in an AU with a slightly different plot. I'd like to set up a dynamic with three others who are fairly active, creating an RP that revolves around a single team and their adventures and struggles rather than attempting to make a massive RP group with several teams and variables to keep track of. So if anyone is interested in weaving a long-term story with a tight knit group reply here or feel free to PM me ^^

I'm interested ^^

I'm interested too :D

Seems as if I am a bit late yet again! If you're taking one more I will show interest otherwise I wish everyone well!

Seems as if I am a bit late yet again! If you're taking one more I will show interest otherwise I wish everyone well!
If you want to join, you can take my spot instead ^^'

@Dekonic
@Artorias
@Sketching101
@Reanimator Spuds

Alright guys, just send in your character idea/concept and what not and a small RP sample. Does not have to be thirty paragraphs long and it can be a post from another RP you are involved in, i just wanna get a good feel for the type of character you will all make and your writing style. ^^

@Dekonic
@Artorias
@Sketching101
@Reanimator Spuds

Alright guys, just send in your character idea/concept and what not and a small RP sample. Does not have to be thirty paragraphs long and it can be a post from another RP you are involved in, i just wanna get a good feel for the type of character you will all make and your writing style. ^^
I think I might not be able to keep up as I thought I would be ^^ I'm going to drop out before it's too late.

@Dekonic
@Treason

Send it directly to you? will do. I warn you, it's been awhile since I've been on but I will find something to use

Interested though would like to know about the alternate plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.