Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting bird...

I'm cool as a cucumber.

And you SWALLOW my cucumber.

You neither, bitch.

Suck my toes, you dirty vegetable
half the things you say don't make any sense what the heckk

is scared and worried
Don't fight, everybody!

Why don't YOU suck my toes and go fuck yourself, Straix. How about that, you useless, but kind of cute bird?

oh, uh, well, commence the jiggling!

Hell naw, you probably have horrible toes. Gross. I'd rather down a gallon of milk.

That's what I think about that you... Actually what. The hell, is that even classed as an insult? because what you put just looks like... Some fucking weird, slightly gay compliment

I didn't tried to insult you. Just thought it would be funny because your avatar is a cute bird being pet.

I also find hillarious when people think that calling somebody gay is an insult. XD Fucking grow up and try again, will you? Because you sound like the typical homophobic douchebag that's afraid to admit he's gay.

Well, fair enough then. You're wrong, then. That bird is not 'kind of cute' she is extremely cute. 10/10 best bird would probably bite your face off if you look at her wrong.

Is gay still even an insult anymore? I haven't heard anyone use it as one in ages. Then again I haven't been around many people in ages so that might be why... Still.

That bird is not 'kind of cute' she is extremely cute.
Shit, probably the worst mistake I've ever done. T vT Birds are looking for me now and not to be friendly with me. Help me, anyone?

Nobody can help you. My child will find you, and destroy you. It's okay though, we'll hold a nice funeral service for ya.

come on! everyone likes to jiggle.

Well, damn... The funeral will be appreciated then.

Status
Not open for further replies.