@Karo In a bid to keep you in the loop, I could either thumbsuck some random NPC interaction, or we could wait until some of the others post a CS and see how they can link up. I don't really want to leave you out of the loop

If @Karo has Anira head out for one reason or other, I could send Leonid her way. Alternatively he could show up somewhere in the vicinity of Konrad's estate, though I'd need to think of a plausible reason for that. o-o'

I'm down for this. Though I have to warn you, I will be on vacation for three weeks so my response would be then. If you don't want to wait that long (and I don't blame you if so), then I can have her interact with an NPC or just go to sleep until I get back.
This is workable. We hiatus your girl until you come back. By then I can figure some other bulshit out.

@Karo In a bid to keep you in the loop, I could either thumbsuck some random NPC interaction, or we could wait until some of the others post a CS and see how they can link up. I don't really want to leave you out of the loop

If @Karo has Anira head out for one reason or other, I could send Leonid her way. Alternatively he could show up somewhere in the vicinity of Konrad's estate, though I'd need to think of a plausible reason for that. o-o'
So a thought I had is Konrad already sending Antrus out to sniff out any supernaturals and deal with them in some way. Leonid could just be jmped by him

I like the sound of this, sounds like a good way to bring him into the story. ^^ Shall I get a starting post up for Leonid and then we go from there? Or do you want to set it up?
Get a starting post going. I'll slap everything together after that

Radio check. Ya'll still kicking?

yaaas! \o/
Happy holidays by the way! :D

Ye. Merry krimmas to all. Happy holidays to everyone not celebrating krimmas.

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Happy holidays everyone!
I'm still here as well, have just had my hands full with my essay and preparations. ^^ But hopefully I'll be able to get Leonid up within the next couple of days!

• Love
Happy holidays everyone!
I'm still here as well, have just had my hands full with my essay and preparations. ^^ But hopefully I'll be able to get Leonid up within the next couple of days!
Only the smallest of rushes! I've been out of wack lately too

• Love
still going through celebrations here in Belgium. It's a busy and expensive time of the year; Christmas, several birthdays, and new years x-x

Shit. Well please get to the post soonish. If not I'll slap some shit together just to keep it out of the graveyard

• Love
alright gonna shunt something in real quick just to keep us relavent

• Love
Hi!
I just popped in to give you a quick heads up. I've been pretty sick lately and am still recovering, along with other stressful moments so my creative energy is very low. ;-;
So if I take too long to respond feel free to skip over me. Although I still want to be part of the rp!!
I'm just gonna fangirl and cheer on the sideline till I get my energy back. : 3

• Love
Seems like Taka and Gladis aren't here anymore </3

I'll take the time to ruminate what to do next

I am here! Just have had so much going on lately. But things should be calming down now so I should be able to get my response up sometime next week. I'm really sorry for taking so long. >.<

• Love
I'll also try to get a reply out, some time next week. Things are a bit busy now but at least I'm feeling better now :D

I am here! Just have had so much going on lately. But things should be calming down now so I should be able to get my response up sometime next week. I'm really sorry for taking so long. >.<
AYYYYY

WELCOME BACK!

Reactions: Gladis

AYYYYY

WELCOME BACK!
Thanks. Things have been insane. BUT... I will sit down and write now, so if everything goes as planned I should get my reply up either today or tomorrow. ^^

Okay, I have posted Emilia. Have some other things I need to do today, but I'll get to work on Leonid as soon as possible. I already have a scenario for him in mind. ^^

Okay, I have posted Emilia. Have some other things I need to do today, but I'll get to work on Leonid as soon as possible. I already have a scenario for him in mind. ^^
Glad to have you back!

Reactions: Gladis