Litte Red

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lucy sat in by the fire continuing to stroke the pup. It was so soft. the other wolves watched her, they all looked surprised that the pup was being so friendly.
"why is she being so friendly with me then?" When Jess came over and sat with Kay, introducing himself, Lucy shook his hand and smiled. She was starting to like the wolves. Lucy giggled when Kay, scratched Jess's chest and his leg thumped. Lucy was having a good time with Kay and Jess. She had almost forgot about Ash, leaving to talk to the alpha. When Ash did come back Lucy smiled and pet Ash's head.
"hello Love." Lucy watched him lay down by her and he was just about to fall asleep, when Lucy remembered she was going to ask him something.
'what's a tehila?' Lucy looked down at Ash, he looked so peaceful she wasn't sure if he had heard her. Nay eventually looked up at Lucy and she looked like she was smiling, she yawned and stretched out on Lucy's lap. Nay looked up at Lucy and sniffed her, slowly moving up to her face. Nay sniffed her Lucy's face and then started to lick it. Lucy began to giggle, still petting Nay slowly. Lucy loved this, the pup was so cute and so soft. "I wish I had my own pup..." Lucy looked at Kay. "So can you and Jess, ever um, have kids or pup's?" Lucy didn't want to over step her boundaries, so she felt kinda weird asking, but she was curious.

Ash never truly heard Lucy's question, but Jess prodded him for an answer for the girl. Lover. He sighed before drifting off into sleep, the last thing he remembered the next morning was resting his nose on Lucy's knee, breathing her in as he slept.
Kay grinned at Lucy's question and Jess sat up, motioning to a larger pup that was romping around chasing crickets and trying to catch them with his too large paws.
"This is our only daughter, Oaky." Jess said in a very deep voice. "Oaky say hi to Lucy."
The black and gray wolf looked up at Lucy, opened her little mouth and said "Hello, Lucy." She caught sight of Ash and went closer to investigate. Oaky sniffed at Ash's muzzle and chest.
Ash started to whimper in his sleep, feet flicking, dreaming of running to Lucy, where ever she was.
Oaky barked once, right in Ash's ear, making him jump up onto all four paws, knocking Oaky over. Ash looked around wildly, noticed the bowled over pup and went to see if she was okay. He nudge her with his nose, gently scruffing her and carrying her over to Kay. I'm sorry Kay. I didn't mean to! Oh god. He shifted to human form and paced around, worried for the little pup. "Jess Im so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean to hurt her!" He swore and pulled at his hair. With a roar, he jumped into the air, shifting in mid air and dashing off into the woods.
Jess watched as he left then turned to Lucy. "Come on then, little one." He shifted forms and nodded his head toward his back. Hop on. We'll be right back Kay. Kay nodded and stroked Oaky's fur, muttering words that made no sense to anyone but the mother and pup. Lets go get you crazed Tehila.

Lucy sat there, playing with Nay. She chuckled a little when Ash told her that tehila meant lover. When Oaky, walked over and said hello, Lucy smiled and said hello back.
"I am Lucy." Lucy watched as Oaky walked over and sniffed Ash, Lucy didn't mind as long as she din't wake him, when Ash started to whimper, Lucy ignored Nay as she attempted to chew on her fingers, playfully. Lucy put her hand in ash's head and pet it softly. Oaky barked in his ear and Lucy jumped a little when Ash, jumped up on all fours. She tried not to giggle when she Oaky bowled over, she didn't think it was funny, it was just something Lucy had always done when she was nervous. she had been trying not to laugh all day. Lucy got up when Ash turned to human form, trying to talk to him but not knowing what to say, she watched as he ran away, she looked over to Jess,
"where is he going?" She wasn't sure if Jess could understand but she knew that Ash could. She hoped onto Jess's back as she was told and they ran into the woods, Lucy had gotten used to this, so it was no big deal, to ehr anymore, all she was worried about was finding Ash.

Ash ran blindly through the trees, guilt driving his paws faster. What was going to happen if Oaky was hurt? How would he live with himself? Would the alpha change his mind and kick him and Lucy out? He knew why he had run. He knew that it was his fault if the little pup was hurt or even died. He ran to protect Lucy, Kay would take care of her. He ran until he reached a cliff. He looked down and turned around, looking back the way he had come. He could hear another wolfs paws.

Jess tracked Ash while keeping talking to Lucy to keep her calm. So, Lucy, what made you chose to go with Ash? Kay wasn't as easily swayed but she also had an adopted daughter by the time I found her. He chuckled for a moment, pausing to sniff the ground. Hold on, Lucy. This is going to be rather fast. He took off after Ash. Jess howled, and Ash howled in response.

Ash heard the howl, reaching out with his mind to talk to Lucy. Is Oaky okay? I-I don't know what happened! I wasn't trying to hurt her. Tehila, what happened to her? Ash stepped out of the woods and walked toward Lucy, needing to feel that someone wasn't mad at him. He shifted to human form, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Tehila." He said in a broken whisper, tears slipping off his chin.

Lucy held on tight as Jess ran through the woods. She was afraid that he would do something drastic. Lucy had to duck a few time, due to low tress.
"To be honest, Jess, it was because I didn't want to die, I felt like I had a connection with him, like a type of connection that no matter how hard I tried i couldn't break it. I came with him because I loved him, and I needed him, cheesy I know," Lucy listned in her mind for anything, wether it be Ash or for Jess to say something again, She wanted to be with Ash to comfort him, the pup was fine, why had he reacted so drastically. Lucy felt a breeze, that wasn't there and felt like she was on a cliff, she gasped. She could feel where Ash was, why? When Jess said to hold on Lucy did as she was told and, told him to hurry, not to be bossy but out of worry. When she saw Ash she told Jess to stop, when he did she jumped of and ran to Ash. wrapping her arms around him and then cupping his face. "The pup is fine, just a little startled. but Oaky is fine." Lucy lifted her thumb and wiped his tears away. She then pulled his face down to her's, since he was taller then him and kissed his lips. "Nobody is mad at you, it was an accident."

No. Jess said. Not cheesy. Romantic is the correct word. He chuckled listening as Lucy urged him on then stopping when Ash stepped out of the woods.

Ash leaned down, kissing Lucy back as she kissed him, his arms came up around her waist and he pulled her closer. "Thank you for bring Lucy out here, Jess. I can take her back." Ash said with a formal looking nod at the wolf who returned it. Without waiting any longer, Jess dashed off into the trees, going to check on his daughter. Ash waited until he was out of hearing range, before he sighed.
"Lucy. You're sure Oaky's okay?" He looked at her face and felt his cheeks tingling from Lucy's hands. He lowered his face once more, kissing her gently on the lips, then the tip of her nose and her forehead. "Why did you come with me, Luc? All I'm going to do is out you in danger and try to save you from myself." He said, leaning in for another kiss. He growled softly and pulled away. "I'm sorry. I have to stop. If I don't, I'm liable to hurt you and I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He kept her close but stopped kissing he for the time being. "Lucy, thank you for coming. You were just what I need." He hugged her closer, resting his chin on her head. "Thank you." He said once again. Letting go of her slightly, in case she wanted to pull away.

Lucy embraced Ash as she kissed him. The kiss was sweet and romantic. "Yes, Ash, Oaky is fine." Lucy kissed Ash back when he kissed her. Lucy sighed when Ash asked her what he did, she kept her hands on his face and looked into his eye's. "I am going to tell you the same thing I told Jess, when he asked. To be honest. it was because I didn't want to die, I felt like I had a connection with you, like a type of connection that no matter how hard I tried i couldn't break it. I came with you because I love you, and I need you." Lucy said the last part in her head, to show the connection she was talking about. Ash meant everything to her, she didn't really quite understand it, but he did. When Ash, Pulled Away from her, Lucy pulled him back close to her. "I am never going to regret leaving with you, and I will always stick by your side." Lucy put her hands behind Ash's neck and pulled him down and kissed him, with passion.

Ash help Lucy close, it hurt when he had to push her away. His heart started to ache and his chest constricted, but he had too. If he hadn't he would lose control over his emotions, if he did, he would end up hurting her.
He didn't resist as she pulled him back to her. "Nihao, I don't want to hurt you. I really don't want to hurt--" He was cut off as she pulled his head down to hers. She kissed him, showing him that what she was saying was true, he knew it was, but his mind couldn't comprehend what his heart already had.
He kissed her back, more gently as he had to restrain himself, but it was hard as it was, he wanted to bite her, leave a mark. Wanted everyone to look at her and respect her because she was his nihao. He growled, his arms wrapping around Lucy, picking her up off the ground. He broke from the kiss, setting her on the ground but keeping is arms around her.
"Lucy. I have to stop." He said, though it hurt him to. "I can't control my shifting very well yet, I don't want to hurt you." He cupped her face in his hands. "I love you," He kissed her lips gently, "and I don't want to hurt you." He kissed her again, softly but for longer.

Lucy looked up at ash as she set him on the ground and said she didn't want to hurt her. "You won't hurt me Ash, and if you do then I will stop you." Lucy kissed him again and she was lifted into the air, she smiled under the kiss but became sad when he set her back down and pulled away. Lucy backed out of his arms and felt bad. "Listen Ash, if you don't want to kiss me, it's fine." Lucy turned away form Ash and began walking back to the village. She understood, what Ash had said, she understood it all, she just couldn't believe what he said, she couldn't picture him hurting her.

Ash growled at himself. 'Great going, Ash.' He caught up with Lucy, wrapping his arms around her to stop her. "Lucy. I didn't mean that I couldn't still hold you. I don't want to hurt your feelings either." He leaned down, pressing his lips against her trying to make her believe that he was meaning every word he was saying.
"I really really want to kiss you, and cuddle you and spoon you and everything that comes with being with someone else. Everything else I can do. But when I get too emotional, I change into a wolf and when I do, I don't want to hurt you." He said. "Please." He begged. "Don't leave me." He said, letting for and stepping to the side, holding out his hand.
"Come on. Lets go back to the pack. Its almost dark and we're farther than you can walk." He shifted forms and nuzzled his head into Lucy's chest. Come on, nihao. Let's get back. Can you forgive me for being so scared of hurting you? He asked, looking at her with big black wolf eyes, as close to a pout as he could get in wolf form

Lucy jumped a little when she felt Ash wrap his arm's around her, then relaxed into them. She loved Ash's touch. she turned and put her hands around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. "I know you don't want to hurt me...I should have understood better, I'm sorry." Lucy hugged him. "I forgive you though. Can you forgive me?" Lucy let go and watched him change, getting on his back and leaning down and whispering in his ear. "Let's go back to the pack, Tehila." Lucy sat back up, wrapping her fingers in his soft fur, she loved the feeling of it. She held on as they ran back to the pack, once they arrived, Oaky was back to running around and playing. Lucy got off of Ash and looked at him. "See, Oaky is fine." Lucy smiled and looked down at her feet to see Nay, she was sitting in her hind legs and looking so innocent at Lucy. Lucy smiled. "awwh." Lucy bent down and picked up Nay cuddling Nay to Lucy's chest. She looked over at Ash, and smiled. "who does this pup belong to?" Just then a Wolf walked up to Lucy and growled, Nay barked something at the wolf and the wolf stopped growling and walked away, Nay turned and licked Lucy's face. Lucy giggled.

Ash grinned slightly as Lucy jumped, quickly pressing his lips to her neck before she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, he grinned.
"Of course I forgive you. Your my tehila." He said as if that explained everything.
When Lucy was settled on his back, her fingers tangled in his fur the way only her fingers could, he wagged his tail, happy that Lucy had forgiven him and understood his reasons. He ran back to the camp, bursting through the undergrowth and skidding to a halt. He barked happily at Oaky, who came bounding up, bracing her paws on his side.
Ash 'fell' over and Oaky crawled up his belly. Jess chuckled and Kay grinned over at the two rolling wolves. Ash playfully growled, bowing to look at the little pup. Hearing a real growl and a tiny bark, Ash looked over at Lucy and watched as Nay licked her face.
Once Ash was sure Lucy was okay, he turned back to playing with Oaky.
Luc. Are you okay? You hungry or sleepy or anything? He asked, putting a big paw on Oaky, and not letting her up. Ash grinned at Lucy. Oh man. I would love to have a pup someday. He muttered, turning back to playing with Oaky.

About an hour later, Ash and Oaky were knocked out under a tree, Oaky pressed against Ash's belly, his legs wrapped around her small body, making a circle for her to sleep in. Were Lucy to need him, Ash would be awake in a second. But he knew she was okay, playing with Nay most likely.

Lucy smiled at Ash, as she watched him play with Oaky. She thought it was so cute, she wished she could play with Nay like Ash played Oaky, but she was not a wolf so she could no do that. Lucy looked back at Nay as she pawed at her face. Lucy giggled and continued to play with Nay. She couldn't play very well but she did her best. Lucy sat down on the dirt ground, she didn't care if she got dirt on her it was fine. She looked over at Ash as he said he wanted to have a pup some day.
"yeah Having a pup would be nice." Lucy smiled at Ash and watched him play with Oaky,eventually falling asleep by the tree. Lucy walked over to were Kay and Jess were, Nay following her the whole way. She walked over to them and asked them if there was a place she could sleep. Kay found her a place and Lucy laid down and Nay laid down next to her laying against her stomach.

Ash woke up as Oaky climbed over his legs to go lay with Jess, who had called her very softly. Ash streched his arms over his head, lacing his fingers and pushing them against each other. He let out a yawn and glanced at the sky. With a small noise of disapproval, he quietly walked over to where he had seen Kay show Lucy and found her curled up with Nay.
Nay's mother was a short way off, looking at the both of them, eyes not trusting. She growled as Ash nudged the pup, making sure she was still alive, as was his instinct. Nay whimpered and as glared at her mother. With a deeper growl, Ash settled down behind Lucy, curving his wolf body around hers, to keep away the approaching cold.
He had slept enough with Oaky, so he lie there, as still as can be. He thought about what his life would be like now. He can't just up and run anymore, other wise Lucy might worry.
He looked down at Lucy, smiling at her arms wrapped around the wolf pup. She would make the best mom. No, she wasn't wolf, but in a were family, who live with a pack, the wolves take care of the pups until they can change, then they go live with the mother and sometimes father in a village. He thought of what she had said earlier about having a pup. He wondered if she knew what that meant.
He laid his muzzle on his paws and watched as the wolves went about doing their work. Were he asked to do something, he would have, but no one bothered him, barely even looked at him. It hurt.
They knew.
How in the world did they know? He hadn't said anything. How the hell did they know?

Lucy moaned slightly as she felt Ash lay behind her. She had slept for sometime, before opening her eye's. It was dark. Lucy looked behind her and saw Ash looking at her, awake. Nay had gotten up and went to lay with her mother. Lucy rolled over and put her hand on the back of Ash's neck. She felt safe. She though of how her life would be now. If she would ever be a mother or if she would ever go back to her village. She though of how having a kid would work, considering Ash was a wolf. She knew were babies came from, she was still a virgin though, so she was kinda nervous. Her and Ash were not married though so her villiage would be against them conciving, but Lucy didn't care as long as Ash was the father. "Hello." Lucy said with a smile.

Ash grinned back, shifting to human form and wrapping his arms around Lucy's thin body. "Hello, tehila. Sleep well?" He asked, half closing his eyes and pulling Lucy closer.
He was willing to do what ever she wanted to do today but wanted a bit more snuggle time with her. He had a hand on her waist and his other hand was under his head and as he had pulled her closer, he wanted her head to rest on his arm so it wasn't on the ground and closer to his face. Easier to kiss her.
"What do you want to do today, love? Its up to you." He breathed, not wanting to wake anyone and knowing that she could hear him. He found it a bit harder to breath when she was this close. She seemed to take the need to breath away, only the need to hold here was real. He leaned his head closer to hers, his eyes flicking between her mouth and her eyes. He took a little breath and pressed his lips against hers.

Lucy smiled at Ash."Yes, I did, especially with you here." Lucy rested her head on Ash's arm and smiled at him, she wanted to kiss him, to hold him, to let him know how happy she was with him.
"The only thing I want to do today, is lay here with you." Lucy said smiling feeling the dirt in her hair as it brushed her face. "and wash my hair...somehow." Lucy giggled. She scooted closer to Ash and smiled looking into his eye's, she felt so safe. She noticed that Ash was breathing heavily and she started to worry. She smiled at him once more, before his lips were pressed against hers. Lucy inhaled through her nose, feeling her breath beginning to be taken away. She loved Ash's kisses, his lips were so gentle and soft. Lucy kissed him back pulling their bodies close to each other so that there was no space between them. Lucy pulled away from the kiss, thinking they might wake some one. "we are gonna wake some one up." Lucy said biting her lip and smiling at Ash again.

Ash sadly let Lucy pull away, he wasn't worried about waking the others. He held her closer and kissed her forehead. "Well, there's a stream near by." He muttered, relaxing for w ahile longer, not wanting anyone to wake up. He sighed and tried to think of something they could do for the day. Other than getting her to that stream, he couldn't think of anything. Again he began to doubt himself in his ablity to keep Luc happy. "What else do you wanna do? We've got a whole day to kill." He said, watching as his breath floated away in a cloud. "And don't worry about us waking anyone up. It's normal here. They dont care if you wake them up, their forgiving. Unless you kill a pup or somtething like that, you're good."
As much as Ash wanted to stay there, he knew he had to get up and at least try to help with food and wood. He moaned and buried his face in Lucy's neck. "I gotta go, love. Best to help out and be good. Then we can stay longer." He said, kissing he once more before he got up, shifted forms and took off for the woods.

Lucy groaned when Ash said he had to get up and leave. "awh..." Lucy said with a pouting face. she let him leave none the less. She stood up soon after and looked around, Kay was awake, she walked over to Lucy and smiled. "wanna go to this waterfall near by and wash up with me?" Kay asked holding a torn cloth and what looked liked clothing. "Oh my gosh yes. but won't the others see us?" Lucy asked hesitantly. "No the only one that might come is Jess, but he is my mate so he won't even look at you...like that anyways." Kay chuckled a little and linked arms with Lucy as they began to walk to the waterfall and small lake that seemed to be very deep in the woods. Lucy and Kay undressed quickly and went underneath the waterfall and began to wash up. They talked for a while until Kay went quite, she looked around worried. "Sh I hear someone." Kay pulled on Lucy's arm so that the only things sticking out of the water was there eye's and noses. Lucy became worried.

Ash hated leaving Luc alone. He hated the feeling of emptiness when she wasn't with him. He made sure not to go to far away that he lost his connection with her. Through their connection, he kept an ear out for Lucy, chuckling slightly as he heard her ask Kay to go to he waterfall to bathe.
He quickly caught three rabbits and was on his way back when he caught a formiliar scent. He dug as fast as he could and buried the rabbits before he mentally contacted Jess who agreed to meet him where their girls were. Ash raced off and burst in to the clearing, growling and bristling as he came nose to nose with the one wolf he had always feared. Had always thougth he could never win a fight against.
Luc? Where are you? Are you okay? When Jess gets here, leave with him. He's taking you and Kay back to the pack and will keep you two safe until I get back. I just have to deal with this first.