• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerpentJournal

Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
🔹 Warhammer: 40K
🔹 High Fantasy
🔹 Sci-Fi
🔹 Romance
🔹 Psychological horror
🔹 Slice of life
ABOUT
  • Female / 21+ / I've been roleplaying for roughly 12 years.
  • I write in the 3rd Person / Past tense / Anywhere between 2-6 solid paragraphs per reply.
  • I work full-time, however I'm usually always available and frequently active.
  • Able to reply a few times a day, my slowest is a few times a week.
  • I write both Canon and OC characters, male and female / I'm also able to write multiple characters
  • People say I'm really fun to talk to! But I'm still a fairly reserved person in terms of OOC chatting. While I'm very talkative and will want to share many ideas I have for our plots and characters, I personally don't like mentioning a lot of private information about myself or knowing too much about my partner outside of writing. You probably won't know what I look like or sound like in person and I want to keep it that way. Small talk about non-rp things is fine however. :)
  • I don't really have limits, so I'm open for pretty much all kinds of different plots. I really enjoy angst, romance, darker themes and many others.
  • If we really hit it off and start writing together, I will probably just start throwing art at you. I love drawing characters together or a general scene from our plot. If curious about my art, you can view below.
dfaio6.jpg
tumblr_messaging_ox2k41voxl1uhh8si_1280_by_articul_by_articulatedapper-dbp0tpl.png
30xdjxx.jpg

EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTNER

• A writing partner over +18 - because I prefer only writing with people in my age range.
  • Someone who writes in the 3rd Person / Past tense.
  • Potential adult themes (smut) in plot - if characters even manage to click!
  • Replies that are at least 2 solid paragraphs per reply / Fluent in English / Decent grammar
  • The interest in writing many different verses / AUs.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason, you have a problem with the plot or you feel that you're losing interest, please let me know and we can find a way to fix it.
WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Replies consisting of a few sentences or "One lining".
  • Furry characters. (Sorry! I think they're really cute, but I just can't imagine a plot with them.)
  • Lack of communication.
  • Writing partners that lose their interest after a short amount of time.
  • Partners that are too inactive or take a month or more to reply.
  • Partners that ' poof ' or disappear off the face of the earth.
RP PREFERENCES
  • Platform: If possible, I like to keep RPs private, either through PMs, Discord, Google Docs, etc.
  • Gender: No particular preference. I play both equally and enjoy playing with both equally.
  • Blood / Gore: I highly approve of this, it depends on the plot of course!
  • Smut: I highly approve of this. But I require a level of character chemistry before hand.
  • Romantic Pairings: Only M/F and F/F.
  • Fandom or Original plot: I'm able to do both, but I find more interest in fandom universes.

* = Themes I'm currently craving

GAMES

** Mortal Kombat series
** Hotline Miami

Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

* Elder Scrolls series

FILMS

Alien/Aliens series
Starship Troopers
The Terminator series
Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Star Wars

GENRES

Fantasy
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Heroic Fantasy

Sci-Fi
Space Travel
Space Marines
Cyber Punk
Combat against Alien Life

Historical
* World War II
World War I
1930's
1920's
1980's

Modern (Realism)
Slice of Life
Military
* Police Agency (Officers, Detectives, SWAT, etc)
Criminals
Romantic

Horror

Slasher
Psychological
Crime Oriented
Paranormal/Supernatural
Gore

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS
You're more than welcome to suggest other ideas, these are just things I've been dying to play for awhile. ; v ;
I also tend to play a lot of canon males, again, you can suggest other things for me to play.

MORTAL KOMBAT
Shinnok + Quan Chi / your oc / your choice
Kabal + your oc / your choice
Sektor + your oc / your choice
my oc + Quan Chi / your choice
my oc + your oc / your choice

HOTLINE MIAMI
Richter Berg + your oc / your choice
my oc + Manny Pardo

ELDER SCROLLS
my oc + your (possible dunmer?) oc / your choice

STAR WARS
Anakin Skywalker + your oc / your choice
my oc + Clone Trooper / your oc / your choice

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a PM!​

ABOUT
  • Female / 21+ / I've been roleplaying for roughly 12 years.
  • I write in the 3rd Person / Past tense / Anywhere between 2-6 solid paragraphs per reply.
  • I work full-time, however I'm usually always available and frequently active.
  • Able to reply a few times a day, my slowest is a few times a week.
  • I write both Canon and OC characters, male and female / I'm also able to write multiple characters
  • People say I'm really fun to talk to! But I'm still a fairly reserved person in terms of OOC chatting. While I'm very talkative and will want to share many ideas I have for our plots and characters, I personally don't like mentioning a lot of private information about myself or knowing too much about my partner outside of writing. You probably won't know what I look like or sound like in person and I want to keep it that way. Small talk about non-rp things is fine however. :)
  • I don't really have limits, so I'm open for pretty much all kinds of different plots. I really enjoy angst, romance, darker themes and many others.
  • If we really hit it off and start writing together, I will probably just start throwing art at you. I love drawing characters together or a general scene from our plot. If curious about my art, you can view below.
dfaio6.jpg
tumblr_messaging_ox2k41voxl1uhh8si_1280_by_articul_by_articulatedapper-dbp0tpl.png
30xdjxx.jpg
EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTNER

• A writing partner over +18 - because I prefer only writing with people in my age range.
  • Someone who writes in the 3rd Person / Past tense.
  • Potential adult themes (smut) in plot - if characters even manage to click!
  • Replies that are at least 2 solid paragraphs per reply / Fluent in English / Decent grammar
  • The interest in writing many different verses / AUs.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason, you have a problem with the plot or you feel that you're losing interest, please let me know and we can find a way to fix it.
WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Replies consisting of a few sentences or "One lining".
  • Furry characters. (Sorry! I think they're really cute, but I just can't imagine a plot with them.)
  • Lack of communication.
  • Writing partners that lose their interest after a short amount of time.
  • Partners that are too inactive or take a month or more to reply.
  • Partners that ' poof ' or disappear off the face of the earth.
RP PREFERENCES
  • Platform: If possible, I like to keep RPs private, either through PMs, Discord, Google Docs, etc.
  • Gender: No particular preference. I play both equally and enjoy playing with both equally.
  • Blood / Gore: I highly approve of this, it depends on the plot of course!
  • Smut: I highly approve of this. But I require a level of character chemistry before hand.
  • Romantic Pairings: Only M/F and F/F.
  • Fandom or Original plot: I'm able to do both, but I find more interest in fandom universes.

* = Themes I'm currently craving

GAMES
** Mortal Kombat series
** Hotline Miami

Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

* Elder Scrolls series

FILMS

Alien/Aliens series
Starship Troopers
The Terminator series
Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Star Wars

GENRES

Fantasy
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Heroic Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Space Travel
Space Marines
Cyber Punk
Combat against Alien Life
Historical
* World War II
World War I
1930's
1920's
1980's
Modern (Realism)
Slice of Life
Military
* Police Agency (Officers, Detectives, SWAT, etc)
Criminals
Romantic
Horror
Slasher
Psychological
Crime Oriented
Paranormal/Supernatural
Gore

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS
You're more than welcome to suggest other ideas, these are just things I've been dying to play for awhile. ; v ;
I also tend to play a lot of canon males, again, you can suggest other things for me to play.

MORTAL KOMBAT
Shinnok + Quan Chi / your oc / your choice
Kabal + your oc / your choice
Sektor + your oc / your choice
my oc + Quan Chi / your choice

HOTLINE MIAMI
Richter Berg + your oc / your choice
my oc + Manny Pardo

ELDER SCROLLS
my oc + your (possible dunmer?) oc / your choice

STAR WARS
Anakin Skywalker + your oc / your choice
my oc + Clone Trooper / your oc / your choice

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a PM!​

Hello!

What about Star Wars, 2 x OC in our own trilogy with our own characters? Set between ROTJ and TFA.

Starship Troopers could be fun.

Maybe Terminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.