Looking for Long-Term Partners (WW2, Victorian, Damsel)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Mostly evening GMT -5 timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hello! I am currently looking for some long-term partners to write great stories with. I'm on Iwaku most days, and would love a partner that is as active as I am!

Expectations:
  • Longer post lengths - minimum three paragraphs (7 sentences each, not 1-2 lines) but in big scenes, I can write up to 7-8.
  • Post at least once a day, although 2-3 times a day would be ideal. Of course there are exceptions but I hope to find someone that can follow this most days!
  • Willing to plot with me. I don't like being the only one generating ideas and moving the plot with me.
  • Will write in the default Iwaku font/colour. I have vision problems, and all those fancy colours may it difficult for me to read.
  • Will pay a male and other NPCs. I've tried playing male in the past, and it didn't work it. Straight couples only, please!
Plot ideas (most of these have a bigger plot behind them; just ask!):
  • Damsel in distress: this tends to be what most of my plots/characters follow. I could be a young woman running away from an abusive husband (she could also have a newborn baby with her), a very strict family, or even a woman caught up alone in the Second World War.
  • Native American Victorian romance: a half-Native American man is the illegitimate child of a white man and a Comache mother. For whatever reason we decide, he has to return to his four fully-white brothers. There, he meets a white woman - it can a brother's fiance or even a maid - and they begin to fall in love.
  • Oradour sur Glane (WW2): a young woman loses her husband in the massacre at Oradour, and being nearly eight months with her dead husband's baby, she had taken in by a kind French family. There, she meets a mysterious British soldier. He tries to distance himself, not wanting to hurt her when he gets deployed (or killed) from France, but soon their love blossoms.
  • Another WW2 or Victorian. Shoot me your plots if one isn't listed here. Anything 1800s and beyond is usually a go for me! :)
I hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Angelic Fusion