• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
Hello ladies and gents and welcome to my latest partner search!

I'm Another Oat's Oath, aka Ooah, and have been roleplaying on and off for over a decade. I believe myself to be approachable, so if my resume and the following blurb does not answer your questions, feel free to send me a PM; I don't bite, promise.

I'm a fairly advanced roleplayer, in that I post pieces of at least five paragraphs every time I reply to a roleplay. I'm pretty interested in the flow and quality of my posts, so I often go over them to edit and proofread them before replying with the next reply; I try to make it right the first time, but sometimes things slip my notice as I'm not perfect! I'll be looking for someone who also take care and time with their replies, and my ideal range would be around a week or so between posts - though slower posters are also welcome!

I'm open to romantic and platonic stories alike, and will play both males and females. Should the theme be mature, I do however require my partner to be a redstar. I like playing with NPCs, and I'm comfortable with all three standard pairings (MxM, MxF and FxF). Please be able to play both genders and as many character as the plot needs as well.

I'll be looking to play in the forums (1x1 or redstar depending on the plot) and would love to be contacted by PM. Do feel free to ask questions and offer kudos in this thread, though!

I'm not interested in premade characters except for canon characters in Fandoms, and I'm not feeling neither furries nor depressing/traumatic backstory characters. Angst and Tragedy are also usually to be avoided with me.

I love coming up with plots on the spot with my partners, and I would enjoy working on character histories and worldbuilding through interconnected short rps. If not that, I have a love for the lighthearted, the grotesque, the action filled and the suspenseful, so as long as we have a goal to aim for my tastes will be pretty varied. I enjoy Fantasy and dystopias and have a craving for horror, Victorian and Arabian Night tales.

I'd also be curious with playing with postapocalyptic, world travel, amnesia and military life.

Finally, for Fandoms, I'd be interested in playing around with the Persona series' concept, have a craving for a good Asura vs Indra from the manga/anime Naruto and would like to explore all things Pandora Hearts. If you know Fallen London, I'd be interested in something along the settings' line as well!

Thank you for staying to read this, and have a nice day/evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.