Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
starry_tree_by_jaanavesanen_de3o4xb-fullview.jpg
Hello. I'm one of two admins of the discord server Moriko Academy.​

Moriko Academy is a college set in our time, the modern era, with the supernatural hiding behind the scenes. The school itself is behind a gate that is set to lock at certain times of day and night, but at the gate is a veil that protects those within. But it also hinders them, for the veil renders a supernatural close to a human and forces one with an alternate form to stay within their humanoid form. That is not all, hunters prowl outside the school walls, hunting and selling parts, hides, and whole specimens to the black market. The veils that surrounds the school is also an illusion but sadly with flaws aside from the hindrance. It has holes within it and so far, no hunter has stepped foot onto the school grounds.

I don't require much from people. Read the rules, read the lore (along with the story and introduction, I'm a writer at heart and a lore junkie), interact when you want (but don't ghost), post media where it suits you (but obey the rules of this site as well), and most importantly, have fun. If you have difficulty with something, let me or the other admin know via dm and we'll help out as best we can. Pacing is a bit wonky since people can get caught up in irl stuff.

I almost forgot a link to the discord: Join the Moriko Academy Discord Server!
Currently, Moriko is looking for a couple more staff members, a few hunters, and students.

Last edited: