• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

Dreyma-Vefr

Original poster
I am new here, and to forums in general, so I hope I did this Right.
If not. Please bear with me.

What I am looking for:

- Original Characters : I am not hating on Canon x OC but it is not what I am looking
- Action/ Adventure/ Romance/ Fantasy/ Modern/ Occult
- Don't make it all about you, lets make a story together.
Will Do:
- Male x Female , Male x Male, (Female x Female Only with close friends or after learning more about RP partners.)
- I am a dominant personality but I have no issues playing Dominant, Switch or Submissive. (This does not only pertain to male characters.)
- Anything from PG-A is acceptable by me, Though I will happily admit I am a pervert.
- Kinks/Fetishes are ok as long as they are discussed before hand and its not a "SURPRISE!" moment.
- Making and planning a base plot for the RP guidelines.
- If you intend to god-mod my character in a particular fashion that pertains to the rp PLEASE ask beforehand.
- World building.

What I Wont Do:
- I will not be the only one to supply ideas and actions into the RP.
- Vore, Scat, Water sports, un-birthing, force-feeding.
- Underage pairings
- Allow my character to be killed.

Possible Acceptability:
- Forced interaction : MUST be discussed
- Sadism/masochism : to a certain degree

Genre Preferences: Does not have to be these.
Fantasy/ Medieval/ Adventure
Syfy/ Horror/ Comedy/ Romance
Action

Guidelines/Warnings:
  • Do not approach me about an RP and pull the. "I am a female. I will only play the female roll." Let me tell you this honey, I am a female as well and I play any role as long as there is a story. If you are this way you may stop reading this now.​
  • I get up at around 9:30pm CT and go to sleep around 2pm CT. So occasionally when errands need to be done I will be MIA. I do try to warn before hand unless it is last minute. Even then I try to respond via Mobile.​
  • Response time may vary. I am a freelance artist and I work from home. Email does not alert me when someone responds. So if I am streaming or drawing I may forget to check the page for some time.​
  • If I do not think you gave me enough to work with, or if I am confused by your post. I will let you know. I prefer to have proper communication verses hurdles and misunderstandings that could harm the life of the RP.​
  • I am a multi-paragraph role-player. I do not require you to respond with the same length of a response that I do. Just give me enough to work with and we are golden. If you do not give me this then I will let you know. As stated above.​
    • You are not required to make my lengths or my details just give me enough to work with and we are golden.​
    • I will match my reply lengths to yours if you do not post as much as I do.
  • I am open for Ideas and suggestions.
  • I will not be a grammar natzi, so I ask the same of you. Occasionally I get spell checked by either phone or computer so I apologize before hand. I also have many RPs with those who do not have English as a first language and this never bothers me.​
  • I have a tendency to doodle RPs as warm up sketches if you have an issue with this let me know before hand.​
  • I typically respond to RPs within 20 - 30 minutes when active, unless I am busy then it may take a bit. Average response time is normally about 15 minutes though for smaller paragraphed replied if I caught it after being sent.​
  • I speak my mind. If I have an issue with the RP outside of the inability to respond to you I will say so. Not saying so would only cause issues and frustrations with my partners.​
  • If I do not get a response within 72 hours and there is not a note specifying why there was no reply, such as busy or out of town I will send a message asking about the RP. If there is no response, but I continue to see activities then I will assume that you have indeed dropped the RP and I will drop it as well. This however is obsolete if you are not a frequent poster. I have one partner who responds maybe twice a month if able.
  • If I say/type something that offends you, please let me know immediately so I can refrain from saying it again.​
Additional Tidbits:
  • As for your OC's I prefer:​
    • when people have pre-built OC's that we discuss ideas and concepts and then you choose which character's you would like to consider for the idea at hand.​
    • Please do not ask me to choose one of your OCs unless you wish to have the plot built around that OC.​
    • ALL my OC's are RP specific and do not get re-used. It is a personal preference of mine I do not require other to use it.​
  • I do have some pre-build characters both male and female that are available for RP due to :​
    • The RP they were in died.​
    • My partner for the RP ended the RP or I decided to end it.​
    • I just wanted to create characters. They are blank slates and only have names, ages, and physical descriptions.​
  • When my medical issues act up the medications I take may interfere with my responses, I will let you know before hand that I have taken them. They can make me type like I am drunk, usually because I am drowsy from the side effects. This can sometimes make for hilarious moments.​
    • No these medication are not recreational by any means so please don't make joke about it. Most of them are Pain killers, or they are Antihistamines. Reason I act drunk-ish is the fact that the meds cause drowsiness and I have low tolerance to the whole "May cause drowsiness".​
  • My computer likes to think it is smarter than me and will auto correct me, sometimes cause hilarious change of intended scenarios. Example : "Position" to "Potions" or "Ya'll" to "Yawl" I try to catch these but when I am on a role things can be missed.​
  • Introductions may take me a while to get started. I put a lot of time and effort in my introductions to give you everything you might need for the RP. If I have not given you my introduction within 24 to 48 hours please feel free to ask me about it.​

• Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Hey I'm interested in rping with you,I have some pairings if you want to look at them.

Hi there. Nice to meet you. I am LuNo, (greetings from Germany) roleplayer since about 9 years, and I strongly prefer using anime elements in my works. I've picked up a fondness for people who I feel like can think outside of the box, so I hope you have another free slot to rp with me. I do have a question though.
"I have a tendency to doodle RPs as warm up sketches if you have an issue with this let me know before hand."
No problem at all with it, but do you mean you occasionally draw something from the roleplays you play in? Sounds interesting if that's the case.

I have some premade characters available, most of which are themed into medieval fantasy. One of them might be just right for something long term, but before I introduce to to her, are you still looking?

Hey I'm interested in doing mxm situation with you.

I may have some pairings that can work. I draw my for sometimes like the characters out..

@Lusterless Nova
To answer your question about what I meant. Yes, I can and will occasionally draw out the Rp scenarios. I will show partners, but I do not always post them publicly. I am currently working on a character on here, fighting with the bbcodeing The image used for her is my actual art.

Yes I am still looking.

@Ms.Flair
If you wish you can send me the information you have via pm and we can discuss from there.

Hello,
if you are still looking I would love to try and piece something together with you! I'd greatly appreciate if you looked through the info in my profile, just so you have some kind of an idea what you're getting yourself into.
If you're fine with what you find, I'll gladly drop a PM by you, so we can start getting to know each other better and plot out a story.

Wow ... you just sound like an utterly wonderful partner (so pleasant and polite!) I'd love to rp wirh you if we had a particular story we both liked to explore (I used to draw rp scenes/characters but after my accident my hands aren't so good so I sint do it very much but ahhh it's just the coolest when people get really invested in your characters or make fanart of fics and so on)

@Giltine13
I am indeed still looking for people. I always go and stalk through profiles of potential partners so that is not an issue to me. It helps me better assess and gauge them for what possible plots to offer.

Will go check it out now.

@CaptainObvious
Hello, and thank you for the compliment. I try to remain polite and respectful to those I have just met as well as those I may meet in the future.

I am always down to discuss, plot and plan rps even if it does not lead to one I still enjoy that moment of conceptual creation

I suffered an injury a while back that heavily hindered my drawing abilities, but since it is my only income I found ways to push forward. Mine was not centered to hands or arm but causes my hands to shake heavily on occasion. I love drawing scenes, characters, scenarios and all the above when it comes to rps. I have even done animations for them when motivated enough. :D

Hello! I am wondering if you have any more slots or time available to work on a roleplay? My profile is a little bare but I would love to chat and see if we click as roleplay partners.

@Agony
I am indeed still on the hunt if you want to go a head and PM me for discussion :D