Myths and Legends Incarnate

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Library of Alexandria,lighthouse of Alexandria

Can you hold these for me
You got it~

Can I have the curse of king tut and yomi please? Already have a character in mind (/◕ヮ◕)/
Sure~

Ahh, I see. I am definitely interested in what these "preset personalities" are before choosing. Will that information be coming out in an OOC or is that something that will be released beforehand?
This will be something that is released in the Lore section. The Lore section is almost up and will be up-to-date to the best of my ability(as long as RL behaves). However, if you want to add some things to the Wonders personality, you can do that, I just ask that you let me know.

I am interested in this and I would like Bermuda triangle
This one is yours~

Also, here is the OOC, feel free to talk in here. However, the Character Section and the Lore Section isn't up yet.

Character skeleton is being looked over by the Co-Admin and the Lore Section is being revised.

If your still looking, mind if i tag along?
ill take muramasa if able.

@Kazuaki Yoshioka

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Iceydaze
Yes and I love your picture xDD

*That moment when that was the picture I used for Yomi*

Reactions: Iceydaze
I would like to take the role of masamune and shangri-la please.

I apologize but I after reading more OOC work and overcommitting to another RP, I will be dropping this RP.

Thank you!

Due to time constraints in real life i may have to drop this rp