1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
125138.gif

hi! so, you clicked on this because you are also obsessed with Naruto and grew up on it. you are also probably a great writer who gets super hyped about our characters and could probably chat about them all day. in that case, we are perfect for each other!

going to keep this short and sweet.
i do not like playing canon characters, so i want all characters to be original. the plot is pretty simple -- we just make our own Konoha 11 that start off as genin. we can put them on teams (if you wanna stick w the original Naruto base, it would be playing 4 girls and 7 boys), and we can make sensei and allll that. we can keep canon clans, of course, but i just enjoy playing OC's all the time. so. yay. message me, but before you do, i have some guidelines down there you must read!

• first impressions are important. if you send me a PM like: "i wanna rp wit u" no. no. i will just not reply to you. i will cringe. i swear to god, i will cringe. casual/high casual/advanced writing style please.

• life events are very important, and it would pain me for you to miss out on them because you're stuck in front of a computer all day! go out and do something! i'm super understanding of that. just please don't ghost. if you're not interested, i totally get it, and no hard feelings! just let me know please.

• character development. i cannot stress this enough.

• if you have read all of the lines of guidance/rules, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me. it's just a way for me to know you're legit. pretty please? ♥

• i don't mind violence, sex, and cursing in my roleplays ever. but if you have limits, tell them to me of course! i won't go there. promise, promise!

• i enjoy playing f x f, m x m, or m x f. :)

send me a PM asap!