Never ending fight

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She nodded her head getting a feeling of excitement.

He leaned in kissed her lips. Then her cheek. Then her neck. And slowly, he kissed her chest

He gently kissed her, one hand reaching down and lifting her up by her bottom, and the other at her side, just a few inches away from her breast, he kissed her stomach once, then looked up at her, to see if she was comfortable.

Her body was relaxed yet she had a feeling of excitement rushing through her. She was smiling and her cheeks were red. She stayed relax when he lifted her.

He smiled glad to see she was enjoying herself. He kissed her stomach one more time, until he slowly had his hand cupped around one breast, and was toying with it.

This was one of the moments when she was glad her chest was sensitive. "mmm~" she closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

He smiled, hearing her sounds, it was an invitation to continue. He uncovered her breasts slipping them both out of her shirt and bra, his face turned red. This was actually happening. And she was fine with it. He leaned in and then licked one of her breasts, trailing to the nipple, putting his tongue around it, and then sucked on it. While fondling the other.

she moaned quietly in pleasure and leaned her head back put a hand softly on his head.

He sucked on it for a while, listening to her sounds. He let go of her breast, While sucking he trailed his hand down into her pants, and then into her underwear. He then commenced to fingering her.

"a-ah" she said. Her body was warm. "w-why don't we take this t-to the bed"

He smiled. He wanted to toy with her more, but he felt like that was a better idea, And he had a plant go with it. "That sounds like a great idea." He had her drop to where he could hold her, while still fingering her. He walked down the hallways keeping her occupied with the fingering and lockig lips with her, he kicked open a door and then made his way to the bed, and pinned her down. "Now… what to do with this beautiful women practically begging before me?" He said toying with her.
In a few seconds he had bound her arms behind her back with a ripped piece of sheets. "Now, do you think I am dominative now?" He said mockingly. As he blindfolded her with a bother sheet, and then put three fingers in, while blowing on the wet hard nipple he suckedonearlier, in an attempt to send chills throughout her body.

She kissed him moaning ever few minutes. She fell on to the bed and licked her lips. She loved how he was taking control. She blushed a deep red she moaned loudly "A-ah! y-yes!" Chills went down her spine "m-more" she pleaded

He grinned deviously, then went down leaving her breast attention less. As a form of torture. He watched as he fingered and, and then slowly, he leaned in and put his tongue deep inside her helping along the process.

She bit her bottom lip and arched her back. She wanted to clench on to the cover. Her body was exploding with excitement and pleasure. She had no idea what he was planning to do.

He watched her reactions as he did this, taking out his fingers then sticking in the middle one in her OTHER whole. He leaned in and whispered. "Beg, Hina. Beg." He said and then stopped all together awaiting for her to beg.

"H-hunter please f-finger me fuck m-me do something! hunter please" she begged wanting him inside her badly.

He smiled, "As you wish." He said and then he unzipped his pants. Rubbing his hard member upend down on her pussy, toying with her and then suddenly without warning pushed deep inside her, and fucked her slowly. "I aim to please." he said with a grin.

She was biting her bottom lip again when he teased. She smiled let out a moan when he started "faster"