Dmitry

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Well, I'm back again.

A while back I tried my hand at slapping together some rp in the universe of Tsukihime, Kara No Kyoukai, and Fate/Stay Night. The intent was to lean more towards the former two rather than the latter one.

Long story short, people got busy and the rp kind of died. I intended to try again at some point, but other pursuits distracted me and a few years went by. Now I'd like to finally try again at this, either making an rp or joining an existing one if available.

If anyone has something like this already or would be interested in starting one with me, go ahead and lemme know.

I don't think there's a Nasuverse game already running, but I'd be up for one. Something a little more low-key than Fate, but that touches on similar themes would be great.

Got some ideas for characters with Mystic Eyes. Could do a little Kengan Ashura reference with the Kengan "Fist Eye".

High there! Sorry for the delay responding. If you have a discord profile, I'd appreciate it if you pm'd it to me, otherwise let me know and I'll just start on conversation on site

I don't do well on Discord, sorry, so let's keep it on site if possible.