November Movie Night: Star Wars vs. Star Trek

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Nav

most ardently
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
[dash= #b300b3]
Y7hzuG0.jpg

IWAKU MOVIE NIGHT: NOVEMBER EDITION

You, dear Iwaku member, are cordially invited to Iwaku's movie night! Using the Rabb.it online program, which is free to sign-up and use, we will be watching two movies together as a group. Whether you're looking to hang-out with fellow Iwaku members, watching some free movies, or just hang out and casually chat-- this is definitely the event for you!

Check out Rabb.It

Additional dates and movie themes will be added if there is enough interest. A special Iwaku movie night room will be generated about a half hour prior to the event and you are welcome to join in. Staff members and interns will be present under their staff usernames for easy identification.

THE INVITE

When: November 18th, 2017 at 18:00 CST (6PM Central Time) - Come when you can, leave when you must!
Where: Rabb.it Iwaku movie room
What: We will be watching two movies: Star Wars: Rogue One and Star Trek: Beyond
Who: Any Iwaku member wishing to join us! (And fight for dominance of which is the better Star Franchise)

e9xsl.jpg
[/dash]

[dash= #b300b3]
Watch with us HERE
[/dash]

Last edited:
My youngest sister will be having an early birthday party on that day, and I might have DnD then, but I'll try my best to watch along again ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Well of course I'll watch anything Star Wars.

You know, this is kind of hilarious. I just read a general chat post "comparing" these two and voila! It's movie night! XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and Joan
I'll be back home by then so I should be able to join you

Reactions: Nav
You know, this is kind of hilarious. I just read a general chat post "comparing" these two and voila! It's movie night! XD
I know, right? XD

• Love
Reactions: junebug

I know, right? XD

I wonder who would do that?? Shame on them
superthumb.jpg

huehuehuehue

But yayyy! Movie night! Rogue One was a bit boring to me, but I'll definitely tune in for the Darth Vader scenes!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Star Wars is better. Sorry, not sorry. I look forward to both.

I probably won't be able to make it this time :(

So I'll make sure to hype it up!

I usually have to work on movie nights but I'm free this time!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and Greenie