FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
I work a 8 to 5 but I get an hour long break anywhere in the time frame of 12pm to 2:30pm plus I have bouns freeish time (situation depending) from 12:15pm-ish to almost 3pm so that's a plus!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
MxM, Modern, Fantasy, Romance, Magic Realism, Omegaverse
Looking for someone to do a slice of life rp with original characters! Please reply here or shoot me a dm!

Requirements for rp
- must be 18+ or 21+
- MxM only
- Possibly NSFW
- Minimum 1 paragraph
- Discord preferred

Open to discussion :3

im so confused on how this damn place works but im expirenced in rp mostly mxm im mostly a sub but i love role plays where the charicters switch roles. im into d/s and s/m im open to mostanything honestly. im a shitty talker by myself but please feel free to ask questions i talk better with a "promt"

im so confused on how this damn place works but im expirenced in rp mostly mxm im mostly a sub but i love role plays where the charicters switch roles. im into d/s and s/m im open to mostanything honestly. im a shitty talker by myself but please feel free to ask questions i talk better with a "promt"
Hello! It seems you haven't read this person's requirements quite correctly- they've stated that to RP with them, you must be preferably 18-21+ Seeing as though you're a bluestar, this means you are 17- Another thing, blue stars and red stars cannot RP sexual content with each other! You may have accidentally skipped over that when reading the sites rules :)

Reactions: Black Lynx