POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Keeping tabs on good things in my life so I'm not drowning in all the bad.
-my dog 💗
-the big, big, strides I have made in the past couple of years!
-I work with dogs! My job is dogs! Dogs!
-Hanging out with good friends
-Hot coffee with a generous amount of whippies n' mini marshmallows after work~ Aaaa.~

It was cool and crisp all day, so I could spend my W at H day in the yard with only a light jacket.

And my doggo was able to chill with me as well, the old guy loves the outside.

Happy Saturday! So, my positivity candy today is gardening. It was nice enough to drop some black mulch in places and drop in some flowers. With spring in full bloom, I am starting to feel great. I am also going to get a lot of painting done toward, so there is that to look forward too!

Finished updating my bunny patrician's sheet and found my muse.

• Love
Reactions: Linguist
Today I woke up with a sense of self-center! I am recommitting myself to the creation of my stories, focusing on completing my ruined city (long story, DM if you want to know more), and I rededicated myself to making one person smile every day for the rest of the year. (It's a New Years resolution I've made for the past 20 years). In other words, I am feeling great!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
I finally drummed up the courage to ask about something that had been itching at my curiosity for months and am happy to have learned something new ☺️

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Manna Beast
IT'S MY DOG'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! 💗 🌕🌵🌟🎾

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW WHEN IT IS HER BIRTHDAY!

I stood up for a belief today and put someone in their place for being a bigot. So, not 100% great, but it felt good.

I have found my writing muse again! It seems so minor but it's huge to me.
Also I found a weird show on Netflix that has weirdly drawn me in. xD

Reactions: Dusk
Feeling pretty good about my art.

It is FriYAY! I got two stories to write, a plethora of lovely people who want to write with me, and about an hours worth of work to finish my ruined townhouses, so I can stsrt buildings and painting my ruined Jousting arena!

ARTEMIS IS SIX YEARS OLD TODAY! 💗 🎾 🌟
She's my loud, pointy, loveable, furbaby and the love of the my life. :'3
She gives me so much joy and purpose and I'm always thankful for her presence.
Happy birthday, baby!
Edited to a more ~aesthetic~ picture LOL
She's spying on the neighbors
IMG_20240503_105159.jpg

Last edited:
BEACH DAY!!!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I'm getting dim sum today!

My little one clapped for the first time today, (we have been showing him how to for weeks) and he was so delighted he laughed and laughed, which made us laugh and laugh. Now if I could get him not to tear all my running gear out of the drawer and cackle while he does it... Lol