• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Alicia's is secretly Sugartush, just have Jack ask Luro IC so he knows.

I know it's weird just have him ask, I want to tell you but it'll ruin the surprise, there's a good reason.

there's always that one moment.
I relate very much.

Also, @Capt. Blu, should I wait until your post before I hit up @Eastwood for a collab?
I'm not against multiple posts in the cycle. You guys have till 28th.

Yeah Alicia's is secretly Sugartush
You ever see something so funny that you on't have the words to express it. Because that's this today.

I am so confused.
Good job, being confused is like 56% of being a Stardusk, Pretty much official now. It'll make sense sooner than later, don't worry. Just know, nicknames are given at some point and most times they're unwarranted.

Also, @Mizos, you mean Sara, not Jack.

Oh bugger I'm sorry East, I even knew who you were, I knew you by Kermit so my mind immediately switch there for a second. Yeah have Sarah ask I am so sorry about that. I mean Silent you can have Jack ask too it's not like Luro really keeps it a secret.

Aki is right though confusion comes with the title, don't worry there'll be fun confusion too.

Welcome back and I'm interested too, gimme those pictures Arcadius.

We don't have banners for the new folks ready yet do we?

EDIT: Wait nevermind, I'm dumb :p

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Yeah Alicia's is secretly Sugartush, just have Jack ask Luro IC so he knows.

Try that IC, Alicia will anime slam Luro's head into the ground so hard it get's stuck there >.>

I'm placing my vote into the bucket for this to happen.
At least the 'Sugartush' part. Alicia getting that upset to do so is a questionable bonus.

Well ok maybe she wont do that, but watch her calmly walk into Luro's room, calmly walk back with ALL his rum and empty it over the side of the ship one bottle at a time.

@Winter personally, I'd pay to see both happen. Not simultaneously, of course. Have to have some mercy towards Luro >.>

No one has even seen Alicia fully lose her shit yet. That's a time to be worried.

Oh goodness that would almost end their friendship. You never waste rum.

If Luro makes another man joke, Alicia is actually going to do this. You have been OOC warned!

As for the challenge, no? just don't get in the way between her and what she's pissed at.

• Thank You
Reactions: SilentxChaos
...Winter that's impossible. I have no control over it at this point...even though I have control.

By the way Winter depending how this all goes, I might be hitting you for a collab when all this is over an...opportunity might have presented itself. Just a heads up.

Also Yay Jack intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.