TESTING Please don't explode... Elle's testing ground(zero?)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
WVXZOMo.jpg

Elodie Summers

Age | Twenty-six || Height | 5'5" || Weight | 120lbs. || Nickname | Eddie (sic.)

BIO ||
no-lightbox
At a young age, it was understood that the vast majority of Elodie Summer's life had already been planned for her - from where she would attend college, to the man that she would eventually marry. Things went surprisingly according to plan until the evening of her wedding, when Elodie discovered her fiance Kurt in the throes of passion with her bridesmaid and best friend.

It wasn't anger, however, that drove Elodie to recognize change was needed in her life - but the realization of incredible relief. Unfortunately, Elodie was the only one excited about the prospect of starting over. Furious, her parents cut her off, but determined to prove that she was capable of making it on her own, she took their disowning in stride. For three years, Elodie labored double shifts as a waitress, saving nearly every dime she made, sleeping on the couches of co-workers and friends. Eventually, hard work paid off and she saved up enough to make a life for herself.

On the evening before she signed a lease for her very first apartment, Elodie's roommate, a woman with a troubled boyfriend and a penchant for enabling him, made off with the money Elodie had saved.

Devastated and back at square one, Elodie was certain she had no other choice but to return home - until she was offered the chance of a lifetime in the form of a sweepstakes victory... an all expenses paid vacation to Venice, Italy.

PERSONALITY || Elodie Summers grew up privileged and in very many ways, it still shows. While she fights it better than her family and peers, her upbringing does give her a sense of entitlement that is revealed most prominently when Elodie is irritated or stressed. She tries, however, to be better than her disposition and not so deep within, has an empathetic leaning and strong sense of compassion. She can be manipulative, and her stubborn streak is at times nearly oppressive, but in most things, she means well and her heart is usually in the right place. In many ways, Elodie is intensely old fashioned, looking at the world through something of a sheltered lens.​

THE INITIATIVE

[bg=black]
[tabs][tab=security][bg=black]
wkAtRwh.png
[bg=black][fieldbox="Decker Security, white, solid, Abel"]Decker Security is run by Jeremiah Decker - a man with a vision for a new and improved Pax. A world without the threat of violence or suffering. A world built around the ethical values families from our history once clung to.[/fieldbox]
Chairman || Jeremiah Decker
Market Share || 16% (controlling interest)
Slogan || 'Making a Safer Future for YOUR Future'
Subsidiaries || Decker Defense, ISF, Decker Arms, Decker Mining
Building || Decker Security​
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=medical][bg=black]
DMkpAbH.png
[bg=black][fieldbox="Decker Security, white, solid, Abel"]Decker Security is run by Jeremiah Decker - a man with a vision for a new and improved Pax. A world without the threat of violence or suffering. A world built around the ethical values families from our history once clung to.[/fieldbox]
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=tech][bg=black]
5QGByuE.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=energy][bg=black]
Ac5vN0w.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=finance][bg=black]
n2yqP78.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=construction][bg=black]
xalUXia.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=comms][bg=black]
DLIuq0l.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=auto][bg=black]
Iszf262.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=food][bg=black]
KLTkaXu.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=transport][bg=black]
EOIDwEo.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=entertainment][bg=black]
r9N7Gym.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=clothing][bg=black]
epcPtss.png
[/bg]
[/bg][/tab]
[/tabs]

[/bg]

Last edited:

test
✵NAME

Age Turned
Number
Nationality
Word

Ability
Word
Transformation
Word

Languages
Word(s)

✵APPEARANCE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nunc elit pharetra nulla, venenatis hendrerit, mauris nec odio eget sed at. Augue morbi vel tortor vel congue aliquam, sed lacus velit ut vel, nullam turpis ac luctus fusce justo, purus suscipit curabitur enim. Eget vel non, rutrum quis nibh dui posuere magnis, imperdiet dapibus cras, diam rem euismod, amet sollicitudin. Ac aut ligula sapien in sem, dolor wisi mattis commodo lacus nunc, pede nunc turpis odio. Mattis aliquam, enim impedit consequat pretium, sapien diam, felis molestie, magnis mauris. Scelerisque ut sit hac amet non congue, enim nibh posuere, ac donec enim, nulla malesuada magnis vitae. Hendrerit orci amet in dignissim ligula scelerisque, hendrerit neque suscipit. Orci ullamcorper quam adipiscing luctus porttitor maecenas, nulla ac a, turpis lacus. Ultricies ac lorem proin tristique, auctor donec pulvinar libero, tincidunt lobortis sollicitudin, urna tincidunt viverra, et leo.

✵PERSONALITY OVERVIEW

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nunc elit pharetra nulla, venenatis hendrerit, mauris nec odio eget sed at. Augue morbi vel tortor vel congue aliquam, sed lacus velit ut vel, nullam turpis ac luctus fusce justo, purus suscipit curabitur enim. Eget vel non, rutrum quis nibh dui posuere magnis, imperdiet dapibus cras, diam rem euismod, amet sollicitudin. Ac aut ligula sapien in sem, dolor wisi mattis commodo lacus nunc, pede nunc turpis odio. Mattis aliquam, enim impedit consequat pretium, sapien diam, felis molestie, magnis mauris. Scelerisque ut sit hac amet non congue, enim nibh posuere, ac donec enim, nulla malesuada magnis vitae. Hendrerit orci amet in dignissim ligula scelerisque, hendrerit neque suscipit. Orci ullamcorper quam adipiscing luctus porttitor maecenas, nulla ac a, turpis lacus. Ultricies ac lorem proin tristique, auctor donec pulvinar libero, tincidunt lobortis sollicitudin, urna tincidunt viverra, et leo.

✵BIOGRAPHY

✵HOLDINGS OF NOTE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nunc elit pharetra nulla, venenatis hendrerit, mauris nec odio eget sed at. Augue morbi vel tortor vel congue aliquam, sed lacus velit ut vel, nullam turpis ac luctus fusce justo, purus suscipit curabitur enim. Eget vel non, rutrum quis nibh dui posuere magnis, imperdiet dapibus cras, diam rem euismod, amet sollicitudin.

✵NOTABLE SKILLS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nunc elit pharetra nulla, venenatis hendrerit, mauris nec odio eget sed at. Augue morbi vel tortor vel congue aliquam, sed lacus velit ut vel, nullam turpis ac luctus fusce justo, purus suscipit curabitur enim. Eget vel non, rutrum quis nibh dui posuere magnis, imperdiet dapibus cras, diam rem euismod, amet sollicitudin.

✵MISCELLANEOUS

Last edited:
|| Color Scheme for WOTC ||​

#0B6059
#41936F
#45B897
#AC1524
#791E57

#CAC19C
#5C5F64
#A7928E

|| IMGs for Crests ||

• Love
Reactions: junebug and rissa
KINGDOM & CHARACTER SHEETS

Please be sure to read the rules and regulations. This is NOT optional.

If you have followed these initial steps and are ready to to apply for a character please fill out the following forms. While filling out the sheets, please take your time and use as much detail as possible. Be creative! I am only accepting a max of TEN players in this particular RP, so I will be extremely choosy with applications. If you are not prepared to write SEVERAL paragraph and multiple NPCs per post, once weekly, please do not apply.

To ensure that we have a realistic idea of what your character actually looks like, I ask that you stick to real images or gifs (no personal images/selfie/animation/anime). These images should be as reflective of the period-tone of the RP as possible. If you need assistance with finding an image, please PM me. For your kingdom itself, I will accept artwork, but it must be realistic.

If I have not RPed with you before and am not familiar with your activity on the site, I MAY ask for a writing sample. Chances are though, if you received an invite, it's cause I've RPed with you before.

Again... Don't forget to read the rules before posting your skeleton! When you have posted your skeleton, PLEASE allow me time to review it, then check back to see your APPROVAL/DENIAL notice. Please do NOT rush this process. It's important that I have time to properly review everyone's sheet and it's a LOT of reading. Happy creating!! :)

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE do not alter the character sheet. This coding is designed both for uniformity and to make MY job easier. I know some of you are wonderful at coding, but you will have plenty of opportunity to show off those skills with the formatting of your posts.

The audition process will end 4/29.

Final note || Before attempting to fill out this sheet, PLEASE be sure your editor is set for BB Code. Failure to do so will probably result in a hot mess of disaster and tears.

RULES
I repeat... This is not an RP for the faint of heart. There will be an immense level of reading and writing, and a standard quality that will be enforced. I don't care for the elitist attitude that more is better and ultimately prefer quality over quantity, but beginners will undoubtedly find themselves drowning in the massive amounts of reading/writing required, and for this reason I ask that you have at least SOME experience before attempting to join. The elements within the storyline will also be rather intense thematically and will intertwine with other players, considerably. For this reason dedication is a MUST and for this reason, I would ask that you first consider if you are able to devote the time and attention necessary before applying.

This is a heavily detailed RP - I will require at least three paragraphs per post for your main character, and NPCs will also need to be given attention. Because of the lengthy nature of the posts, and the amount of characters to focus on, I am asking for one post every other week (twice monthly). My own posts will coincide with this schedule, so promptness is appreciated. In the event that you cannot post, you may be skipped in order to keep momentum going, so please let me know in advance if you need an extension of a day or so.

UTILIZE THE PLOTTING STRUCTURE: This is absolutely pivotal to the RP functioning. Failure to participate in plotting means the RP just doesn't work. Do not try to keep twists or ideas to yourself - What happens OOCly will NOT be used ICly in any way, so please don't feel like you have to hide your plans! Most plotting will be done via DISCORD, so if you haven't please download the app before applying. If DISCORD isn't your thing, this probably isn't the RP for you.

READ EVERYTHING: This is NOT optional. If I find out you're skimming/skipping posts, we will have words. More than 50% of roleplaying is reading, and I'm sure you want people to read what YOU wrote. Offer that same courtesy to others. That being said, I also ask that if you plan to collab with another player, you keep it prompt (within the posting guidelines) and do not exceed 10 pages in a word doc (with reasonable give or take). There will already be enough to read without adding a 50 pages collab post.

Because of the unusual nature of this roleplay platform, I WILL require you to have at least some background in GMing/World Building (or a knowledge of your previous RP history). This is to ensure that you are a proper fit for the roleplay. For that reason, I require that your profile be visible. If your profile is NOT visible for public viewing, it MAY disqualify you from applying.

Exceptions: If I have roleplayed with you in the past and/or been IN a roleplay of yours, this rule does not apply.

I'm asking that you notify me before any delays in posting - for instance, vacations or school/work, or personal issues. As a wife and mother, I understand fully that real Life comes first, absolutely, but if I don't know where you went, or when you'll be back, I can't prepare for any issues that come with your absence. Please be as informative as possible. This also goes for if you just need a break in general - this is a big endeavor and we all have other projects that we're working on, so I understand the need to skip a scene or two. The plot can be shifted or certain scenes put on hold, but only for so long - so if you don't plan to continue the RP or are struggling to find motivation, please communicate this with me so I can see where to go.

This is not the place for self-aggrandizement. Most of the characters involved will function as NPCs. This means that you may not get the spotlight in every scene. If you aren't comfortable occasionally being in the background, this isn't the roleplay for you. That said - also because of the way the roleplay is being run, there will be plenty of opportunity for exciting character developments, plot twists and turns, but only if you're willing to put in the work. Please be prepared to offer idea - otherwise, you might miss out on some great stuff.

Posts MUST be made in a THIRD PERSON/PAST TENSE format - anything else is just too hard to follow.

I do not require BBCoding formatting for IC posts, but it's welcome - provided it is readable on browser and mobile (no light font on dark backgrounds or unreadable font-text (cursive/script) please).

In fighting among players is a big no. This is a group project and WILL require that you cooperate (including plotting) with everyone involved. I'm not asking that you be BFFs with the other players, but if I find you're refusing to communicate with someone, I will have to intervene. I get that personalities clash - part of my intentions for this RP are to ensure that my players all get along to the best of their abilities - but that may require some of you to 'be the bigger person'.

There will be potentially adult content - including violence, language, thematic elements, and intimate situations. However as IWAKU rules apply and I have no age cap, there will be unnegotiable stipulations. All sexual situations are to be handled with extreme discretion (pan to the fireplace, baby) - No ERP. Language is to be kept to a bare minimum and should be historically appropriate. Anything involving over the top violence or gore should be avoided - this is not Game of Thrones... Leave something to the imagination, please. Thematic elements should also be handled considerately and with decorum - ask yourself if what you'd like to do is appropriate for the RP and if you're in doubt, ask first. Trigger warnings aren't necessary, but if you choose to involve a sensitive element or subject, do so in as respectfully a way as possible and offer forewarning in the DISCORD server.

Lastly, as this is a medieval RP, I ask that you keep a cautious eye on anachronisms [something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, especially a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time]. I don't expect you to know the exact method of how bathrooms worked in medieval times or how they cooked their turkey legs, but please try to avoid modern references within your posts. If I notice you slipping on this, I will probably bring it to your attention.

How Many Spots Are There?

I will be allowing a total of six or seven kingdoms. Spots can not be reserved, even if I like you. If you are interested in creating a kingdom, you will need to fill out the sheets, then post it within the time frame specified. If you'd like to, you MAY post a work in progress, but please label it as such and notify me when you're finished. This isn't first come first serve - I will be selecting what I feel are the best fits for the RP.

When Will the Game Start?

In order to ensure the best quality results, I will not be accepting any character sheets until Wednesday April 29th. This is to give you more than enough time to fill out your character sheet to the best of your abilities (and I mean the best!). On April 30th, I will review the sheets and select those players who will fit best into the storyline. This will be a final decision - appeals should not be made. The game should commence within one to two weeks after sheets have been chosen. During this time, plotting will occur in the DISCORD server.

What Are You Looking For?

Well thought out, fleshed out sheets, which fit well into the world and add something of interest to the storyline. While I don't expect everyone who joins is going to have a degree in political sciences, I am asking that you put a little effort into making something with a sense of realism and logic. I may also be checking your history on the site, in order to ensure dedication, a willingness to work well with others and regular postings. Be creative and thorough!

What's the Style & Pace for this Roleplay?

This is an advanced, detailed roleplay. I am looking for people who are comfortable with multiple paragraphs per post, controlling NPC characters, plotting with other players and who are able to post at least once every other week.

Do I NEED to Use this Specific CS Format or Can I Alter it?

For this particular RP, I ask that you use the sheet as is - this is to provide a uniformity within the CS page, as well as makes it easier to sort through the CS (because it is so large), so see everyone's content. It will also help when referencing the CS later. The code is provided and all you need to do is fill in the necessary information.

What if I Suck at Code?

Ask me. I will gladly help - please don't feel like this is a reason not to join. I am happy to copy/paste text into the format for you. Not being able to code will not affect your chances of being selected for the RP XD

Other Questions?

If you have other questions, drop me a PM.

⚜NAME OF KINGDOM⚜​
fff
⚜MOTTO OF KINGDOM⚜
fff
fff
fff

• [bg=#A7928E]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna
    [/bg]
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t
  • t

Code:
[div=display:inline-block;margin-left: 5%;margin-right: 5%; background-image:url(https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/vector-abstract-seamless-medieval-pattern-18781540.jpg);  border:8px solid #0B6059; padding:5px;].[div=margin-left: 3%;margin-right: 3%; background-color:#CAC19C;padding:15px; border:5px solid #551400;][div=padding:5px; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:8pt; color: #593565; text-transform: uppercase;][font=Cinzel][size=7][center]⚜NAME OF KINGDOM⚜[/center][/size][/font][/div]
[center][img]https://dummyimage.com/500x200/000/fff[/img][div=padding:10px; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt; color: #911837; text-transform: uppercase;][font=Cinzel][size=5]⚜MOTTO OF KINGDOM⚜[/size][/font][/div][/center][center][img]https://dummyimage.com/100x100/000/fff[/img] [img]https://dummyimage.com/100x100/000/fff[/img] [img]https://dummyimage.com/100x100/000/fff[/img][/center][div=padding-left:110px;][div=padding-right: 110px;][hr=border: 2px solid #41936F][/hr][/div][/div]
[div=margin:  height: 210px; 
  width: 210px; 
  margin: auto auto;][div=
   background-image: url(https://dummyimage.com/200x200/000/fff); 
   background-repeat: no-repeat; 
   height: 200px; 
   width: 200px; 
   border: 1px solid #000; 
   border-radius: 50%;][color=transparent].[/color][/div][/div]
[div=padding-left:110px;][div=padding-right: 110px;][hr=border: 2px solid #41936F][/hr][/div][/div]
[font=Cinzel][tabs][tab=DESCRIPTION][div=border:5px solid #593565;][bg=#A7928E][color=#053030][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div][/tab][tab=CULTURE]t[/tab][tab=CREED]t[/tab][tab=GEOGRAPHY]t[/tab][tab=HISTORY]t[/tab][tab=ARMY]t[/tab][tab=CLIMATE]t[/tab][tab=DEMOGRAPHIC]t[/tab][tab=CONFLICT]t[/tab][tab=MONARCHY]t[/tab][/tabs][/font]
[/div]
[/div]

• [bg=white]
    Important names and faces
    [/bg]

NAME || Name
    AGE || Number
    ROLE || Title
    CLASS || Status

[bg=#0B6059]DESCRIPTION[/bg]​
    [bg=#A7928E]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna
    [/bg]

[bg=#0B6059]HISTORY[/bg]​
    [bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

NAME || Name
    AGE || Number
    ROLE || Title
    CLASS || Status

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

NAME || Name
    AGE || Number
    ROLE || Title
    CLASS || Status

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

NAME || Name
    AGE || Number
    ROLE || Title
    CLASS || Status

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

NAME || Name
    AGE || Number
    ROLE || Title
    CLASS || Status

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]
    [/bg]

Please note - more tabs can be created if needed please only create the amount of NPCs you are willing to play, but no less than five! This is to ensure you have enough to do within the storyline. Please do NOT alter the FIRST tab - this is a cover tab and is intended to cut down on scrolling XD
Code:
[div=display:inline-block;margin-left: 5%;margin-right: 5%; background-image:url(https://i.etsystatic.com/5342408/r/il/f21d1c/1785584889/il_794xN.1785584889_g7jx.jpg);  border:8px solid #0B6059; padding:5px;].[div=margin: auto auto; background-color:#CAC19C;padding:15px; border:5px solid #551400;]
[font=Cinzel][tabs][tab=⚜MAJOR PLAYERS⚜][bg=white][center][div=padding:10px; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt; color: #911837; text-transform: uppercase;][font=Cinzel][size=5]Important names and faces[/size][/font][/div][/center][/bg][/tab][tab=NAME]
[div=margin: auto auto;][div=background-image: url(https://dummyimage.com/200x200/000/fff); background-repeat: no-repeat; 
   border-radius: 50%; float:right;
   padding-bottom: 150px;][COLOR=transparent].[/COLOR][/div][/div]
[div=column-count: 1; column-fill:balance; text-align: justify;]
[color=#5C5F64][font=Cinzel][B]NAME[/B][/font] || Name
[font=Cinzel][B]AGE[/B][/font] || Number
[font=Cinzel][B]ROLE[/B][/font] || Title 
[font=Cinzel][B]CLASS[/B][/font] || Status[/color][/div]
[div=padding-top: 150px;][/div][center][bg=#0B6059][font=Cinzel]DESCRIPTION[/font][/bg][/center][div=border:5px solid #791E57;][bg=#A7928E][color=#001826][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div]

[center][bg=#0B6059][font=Cinzel]HISTORY[/font][/bg][/center][div=border:5px solid #791E57;][bg=#A7928E][color=#001826][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div][/tab]

[tab=NAME]
[div=margin: auto auto;][div=background-image: url(https://dummyimage.com/200x200/000/fff); background-repeat: no-repeat; 
[div=padding-top: 150px;][/div][center][bg=#0B6059][font=Cinzel]DESCRIPTION[/font][/bg][/center][div=border:5px solid #791E57;][bg=#A7928E][color=#001826][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div]

[center][bg=#0B6059][font=Cinzel]HISTORY[/font][/bg][/center][div=border:5px solid #791E57;][bg=#A7928E][color=#001826][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div][/tab]

[tab=NAME]

[tab=NAME]

[tab=NAME]

[center][bg=#0B6059][font=Cinzel]HISTORY[/font][/bg][/center][div=border:5px solid #791E57;][bg=#A7928E][color=#001826][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][/bg][/div][/tab][/tabs][/font]
[/div]
[/div]

⚜MAIN CHARACTER⚜

⚜NAME⚜
AGE || number | ROLE || title | CLASS || status

DETAILS

NICKNAME/ALIAS ||
POLITICAL LEANINGS ||
MOUNT||
WEAPON||
"QUOTE"

INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS || Family & Friends (NPCs)

EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS || Leave blank. To be determined after initial acceptance and plotting.

APPEARANCE

HAIR ||
EYES ||
BUILD ||
MARKINGS ||

Written Appearance (no more than 300 words)

PERSONALITY

Written Personality (No more than 300 words)

MAJOR STRENGTH ||

GREATEST FLAW ||

QUIRKS ||

PROCLIVITIES ||

SOFT SPOTS ||

Code:
[div=display:inline-block;margin-left: 5%;margin-right: 5%; background-image:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/df/aa/69/dfaa69f6dd34c698b6a9bd5e7892b4a8.jpg);  border:8px solid #0B6059; padding:5px;].[div=margin-left: 3%;margin-right: 3%; background-color:#CAC19C;padding:15px; border:5px solid #551400;][center][div=padding:10px; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt; color: #911837; text-transform: uppercase;][font=Cinzel][size=6]⚜MAIN CHARACTER⚜[/size][/font][/div][/center]
[div=padding-left:110px;][div=padding-right: 110px;][hr=border: 2px solid #41936F][/hr][/div][/div]
[imga=left]https://dummyimage.com/200x300/000/fff[/imga][center][div=padding:10px; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt; color: #911837; text-transform: uppercase;][font=Cinzel][size=4]⚜NAME⚜[/size][/font][/div][color=#0B6059][font=Lato][size=2]AGE || number | ROLE || title | CLASS || status[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=#AC1524][justify][font=Lato]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tincidunt massa lobortis auctor rutrum lobortis odit. Ac aliquam tincidunt justo vehicula urna praesentium, erat nunc non orci phasellus dapibus, semper id wisi iaculis eu, bibendum rutrum a augue sit augue amet, nec ut ac velit eleifend tempor lobortis. Mauris nibh felis nulla aliquam luctus aliquam, massa enim commodo wisi vel nec, mattis lacus quam phasellus nec ultrices quis, ipsum habitasse lobortis eget blandit a commodo. Erat habitant malesuada et accumsan, faucibus elit vitae ligula aliquet elementum cursus, pretium sem maecenas tincidunt est velit, a scelerisque libero accusamus sed, vel sed integer sem id vitae. Scelerisque a in platea odit, sodales adipiscing massa auctor curabitur, tortor nascetur in ridiculus et elit, nunc enim bibendum. At vestibulum montes maecenas, vivamus tortor sed posuere. Ut vehicula eget sed, venenatis commodo eu velit, et blandit nec donec praesent odit magna[/font][/justify][/color][div=background-color: CAC19C; margin: auto;height: 930px; width: 600px; white-space: nowrap; padding: 5px; overflow-x: scroll;][div=width: 190px; height: 250px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; top: 50px; margin: 5px;][div=z-index: 2; background:url(http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/e/a/13-375-yds-onyx-age-upholstery-fabric-anna-embroidered-floral-silk-yellow-px6-5db24ab064badc2e256a5e33f0cf1556.jpg); background-position: 80% 70%; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb; width: 170px; height: 50px; display: inline-block; left: 10px;][div=text-transform: UPPERCASE; font-size: 20px; color: WHITE; text-align: center; padding: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;][font=Cinzel]DETAILS[/font][/div][/div][div=top: -20px; background-color: WHITE; width: 250px; height: 800px; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb;]
[div=font-family: ARIAL; font-size: 10px; color: BLACK; text-align: left; padding: 5px;][div=white-space: normal;][justify][b]NICKNAME/ALIAS[/b] || 
[b]POLITICAL LEANINGS[/b] || 
[b]MOUNT[/b]|| 
[b]WEAPON[/b]|| 
[div= 
   float: left; 
   left: 30px; 
top: 30px;
   width: 118px; 
   border: 3px solid #962C36;  
   font-family: Cambria; 
   font-size: 11px;
   text-align: center;][div=
   padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom:15px;]"QUOTE"[/div][/div]
[div=padding-top:70px;]
[b]INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS[/b] || Family & Friends (NPCs)

[b]EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS[/b] || Leave blank. To be determined after initial acceptance and plotting. 
[/justify]
[/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][div=width: 190px; height: 250px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; top: 50px; margin: 5px;][div=z-index: 2; background:url(http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/e/a/13-375-yds-onyx-age-upholstery-fabric-anna-embroidered-floral-silk-yellow-px6-5db24ab064badc2e256a5e33f0cf1556.jpg); background-position: 15% 35%; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb; width: 170px; height: 50px; display: inline-block; left: 10px;][div=text-transform: UPPERCASE; font-size: 20px; color: WHITE; text-align: center; padding: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;][font=Cinzel]APPEARANCE[/font][/div][/div][div=top: -20px; background-color: WHITE; width: 250px; height: 800px; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb;]
[div=font-family: ARIAL; font-size: 10px; color: BLACK; text-align: left; padding: 5px;][div=white-space: normal;][justify][b]HAIR[/b] || 
[b]EYES[/b] ||
[b]BUILD[/b] || 
[b]MARKINGS[/b] ||

Written Appearance (no more than 300 words)
[/justify]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div][div=width: 190px; height: 250px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; top: 50px; margin: 5px;][div=z-index: 2; background:url(http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/e/a/13-375-yds-onyx-age-upholstery-fabric-anna-embroidered-floral-silk-yellow-px6-5db24ab064badc2e256a5e33f0cf1556.jpg); background-position: 98% 60%; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb; width: 170px; height: 50px; display: inline-block; left: 10px;][div=text-transform: UPPERCASE; font-size: 20px; color: WHITE; text-align: center; padding: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;][font=Cinzel]PERSONALITY[/font][/div][/div][div=top: -20px; background-color: WHITE; width: 250px; height: 800px; border: 1px solid #cbc0bb;]
[div=font-family: ARIAL; font-size: 10px; color: BLACK; text-align: left; padding: 5px;][div=white-space: normal;][justify]Written Personality (No more than 300 words)

[b]MAJOR STRENGTH[/b] || 

[b]GREATEST FLAW[/b] || 

[b]QUIRKS[/b] ||

[b]PROCLIVITIES[/b] ||

[b]SOFT SPOTS[/b] || 
[/justify]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
⚜Cain'Loren⚜​
89bfbdd58c7e5d693941ca4526dca8b7.gif
⚜For Crown and For Land⚜
1XbOo5z.jpg
ahJPtK4.jpg
GICaHwm.jpg

• [bg=#A7928E]Cain'loren is located South of the Seven Mountains, a sprawling kingdom, fortified by thick walls of white sandstone. The castle, Keep Loren, lies central, surrounded by the outlying village. The village is divided into districts, three, separated by arched gateways, each occupied by a small garrison of guards. The Northern District consists of a wealthier populace, the Eastern and Western Districts the less fortunate, with the most impoverished of citizens contained within a portion of the West known by most as the Vagabond Court.

The land outside of the fortification is rife with crops and wildflowers, with a small forest to the east, largely populated by a rare breed of grey-coated deer, a prize for any hunter, though illegal to poach on without permission by the King. A wide canal runs around the outside and through the city's main center. Further north of the kingdom, within the base of the mountains lie the ruins of Keep Cain'parrel - the former sister city of Cain'loren.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]Cain'loren is ruled by the King, and beneath him, his eldest (living) son to whom the throne passes upon the king's death - this being the tradition since the kingdom's first ruler. The city is largely fertile, with a mass of wealth in agricultural trade. Social functions are a common thing among both the royal structure and the common citizens within the city - balls, feasts and festivals occurring year round and for all occasions, though the largest and most extensive is The Hunt - a festival centered around the annual royal hunting expedition.

In consideration for these events, Cain'loren has a wide and impressive array of musical and culinary influence and is often revered for it's unusual cuisine.

Typical fare within Cain'loren consists of the crops grown within the farmland outside of the city, the deer, bear and boar found within the forest or fish, from the canal.

Weddings within Cain'loren are modest affair where common folk are concerned - a simple handfasting ceremony and the exchanging of promises, then a feast within the city square for all attendees. For noblemen and the Monarchy, weddings are far more lavish - week long events with considerable tradition and circumstance. They begin with words of intent, spoken at the beginning of the week by first the groom, then his bride, to all in attendance, this is followed by a small feast with the families, where expectations are delivered by both sets of parental figures. The following day the bride rides through the city to greet the people in what is referred to as The Vestal Parade. That evening, a ball is held. The next day holds the ceremony which is overseen by a priest. General ceremonies can run for hours, ending in an extravagant and often times lavishly expensive parties that can last upwards to four days, depending on wealth and stature. The longer the party, the more success the couple is said to have on their wedding night. Consummation is carried out following the end of the party - with nearly as much traditional upholding as the ceremony itself, including oversight by a Priest.

Fashion within Cain'loren is standard for the times, with wealth often displayed in finery crafted in the rare deer-hide the kingdom is known for and the possession of jewels - particularly those colored gems uncommonly brought to trade at Cain'loren's markets.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]Cain'loren's church exists within the confines of the castle, but there are smaller factions of worship permitted within the city walls. The Bishop is often sought by the king for advice on political matters, as well as present at all functions, including weddings, consummations and the birth of children.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]Cain'loren has a broad seasonal structure and a rather temperate climate. Because of the city's frequent flooding crops are stored throughout the year to prevent famine. The land is rich and well developed, tended by farmers inside and outside of the city walls. The canal, which runs through the center of the city, has a wide variety of fish, some of which appear to be native to the region and are commonly used in the unique fare.

⎈ The Slums ⎈

eddie-mendoza-medieval-slums.jpg

The Vagabond Court is the impoverished district of Cain'loren, comprised mainly of those who survived the sacking of Cain'parrel. Despite a great lack of material needs, the Vagabond people exist as a functioning community, offering protection and provision for each other. Rumor exists that the middling daughter of the king, whose parentage has often been a thing of question, frequently travels to the Court to aid the people.

⎈ The Fallen Kingdom ⎈

625a86428f195f5b9d80f2e2bb5801c3.jpg

Cain'parrel was once a proud sister kingdom to Cain'loren, located to the north, high in the hills. Following a dispute, the details of which are still not entirely known, the two kingdoms went to war and Cain'parrel fell within a few days, largely due to a smaller and weaker army. Following the loss, the surviving people of Cain'parrel were allowed refuge within Cain'loren, but at great loss to both wealth and pride. The citizens of Cain'parrel are known for their red hair. Before their assimilation into Cain'loren, the people were called Parrelians.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]For many years, Cain'loren stood as a pinnacle of power throughout Ellemar due primarily to it's constant and unerring alliance with Cair'parrel. Roughly half a century before the current reign, however, war broke out between Cain'loren and it's sister kingdom Cair'parrel. The reason for the animosity is unknown to this day, but rumor has it a broken deal was the blame for the fallout. Cair'parrel, while possessing the higher ground was much less fortified, with a smaller and poorly trained army, and the city was sacked within days, never recovering.

Those that survived and were willing to swear allegiance to Cain'loren's king were allowed refuge within Cain'loren, but at the expense of their wealth and pride, sentenced to extreme scrutiny and prejudice. Because of their poor treatment, there have been threats of rebellion among those remaining and those loyal to them, but their lack of numbers and strength have thus far deterred anything more than petty words and idle threats.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]The Cain'loren army is a force to be reckoned with. Captained by the formidable Calin Farthsworn, every knight undergoes rigorous training before they're selected for duty. The army's combat strategy focuses mainly on envelopment tactics and preemptive frontal assaults. Militaristic presence is at large within the city itself, guards stationed in every tier structure of Cain'loren - though most prominently where the king and queen reside in Keep Loren. The Captain himself also makes his home in the palace grounds, along with four of his most trusted soldiers.[/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]The weather in Cain'loren is temperate, seeing rain in the spring and summer, with relatively mild winters. Snowfall occurs towards mid-to-late winter, though rarely more than a light dusting. Because of it's proximity to the canal, Cain'loren has experienced flooding, particularly during the rainy season.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]Cain'loren's citizens are typically lighter in coloring, with blonde or brown hair. The people of Cain'parrel who were grafted into Cain'loren following the fall are frequently of ginger-coloring. The people are referred to as Lorenites.[/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]Roughly twenty years ago, it was also rumored that King Ordin fathered his forth child with a mistress - a woman from Cain'parrel. While the child's parentage was never outrightly questioned, despite the child's unusual coloring, it had been the source of much hostility among the siblings and has caused much strife during public affairs.

While greatly postulated as general gossip, it was once suggested that King Ordin murdered his older brother, Tomlin, in order to secure his position on the throne. Tomlin's death was ruled an accidental drowning in the city's canal, but suspicions arose due to Ordin's father's failing health.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A7928E]King Ordin and Queen Aimera have ruled Cain'loren for nearly three decades. While their marriage is generally thought to be loveless, and has at times appeared strained, even publicly, the couple have produced five legitimate children.

Despite their own strained relationship, the couple are considered a fair king and queen, and have ruled with general justness and the favor of their subjects. Still, Cain'loren's lower district has suffered from impoverished conditions for many years, and recently there have been notable unrest and even threats of assassination attempts being considered. These reports come mainly from within the Vagabond Court, where conditions are most dire.
    [/bg]

• [bg=white]
    [/bg]

• NAME || Ordin Baelston
    AGE..... || Sixty-one
    ROLE.. || King
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Ordin is a stern looking man - his features sometimes thought to have been carved from stone. With dark brown hair, a full beard and expressive blue eyes, he stands impressively, even without the crown. Standing tall and narrow, but strong despite his age he's still quite capable. On his left hand, he is missing the very tip of his pinky finger. Traditionally, Ordin's wardrobe is highly ornamented by furs and rich tapestries of color and when occupying his throne, he wears a stunning crown of blue and white gold. Often, particularly in any instance where meetings with his equals are concerned, Ordin will wear thick leather gloves with padding in his pinky to cover up his injury.[/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Rising to the throne at a young age, following the assassination of his brother, and the death of his father from illness, Ordin learned well before his thirteenth birthday what it meant to rule. He married late, an arrangement with a neighboring kingdom. While gracious, it was also a loveless union, though not for lack of trying on Ordin's part. Despite his best efforts to woo his queen, Ordin was seen all too often in the company of a young village woman, promoting envy in his young bride that eventually turned to a frigid disposition. Regardless, the pair have quite a few children, though the maternity of at least one of his daughters has been frequently questioned, as Ordin has been known to stray, given to grief and arrogance over the coldness of his wife.[/bg]

• NAME || Aimera Baelston
    AGE..... || Forty-nine
    ROLE.. || Queen Consort
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Fair and delicate, Aimera looks precisely the way a queen ought to. Beautiful as the day she married the king, she nevertheless possesses a quality of coldness about her, reflected largely in her pale blue eyes and severity of her elegant, drawn features. Tall and lithe, she would stand a perfect partner to her husband, were it not for her abject disdain for the man written plainly on her face. Aimera wears the part of the queen well, in arraignments of fine linens, colorful and expensive. When in court, she wears a circlet of white gold. [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]The eldest daughter of an ailing king, Aimera faced the difficulty of an arranged marriage to a much older man at the tender age of fourteen. When the man was killed, however, Aimera was certain that she had escaped her fate, but only for another two years. By sixteen, she was married off to King Ordin and found herself in an empty, loveless relationship with a man already fixated on a common woman. Bitterly jealous and determined to rise above her circumstances, Aimera became a fiercely motivated queen, pouring her passions into building a better Cain'loren.[/bg]

• NAME || Calin Farthsworn
    AGE..... || Fifty-One
    ROLE.. || Captain
    CLASS || Knight

[bg=#A7928E]Calin possesses the face of a man who has endured too much, for far too long. Once handsome, his visage is now marred by a violent scar, the origin of which is largely unknown. Long hair, dark and thick, hangs past his shoulders, intensely blue eyes the only true indication of his former aesthetic quality. Built to lead an army, Calin stands at impressive height, with a strong, broad physique. Calin is rarely seen in anything but a sturdy black leather, adorned lightly by the grey-hide of Cain'loren's famous game. [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E] Rising in rank at a young age, Calin was not only Ordin's most trusted guard, but a dear friend. Unfortunately station and duty drove the pair apart and while Calin's loyalty is unquestioned there is a sense of tension between the two which speaks of a falling out. Calin nevertheless does his job and he does it well, training up the army within Cain'loren with all authority and drive for success. Calin can, at times, be ruthless, bearing scars not only on the outside, but deep within.[/bg]

• NAME || Crispin Baelston
    AGE..... || Twenty-six
    ROLE.. || Crown Prince
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]In appearance, Crispin takes after his mother in almost every way, from the delicate features to his pale coloring. Tall and lithe, he stands just over his father's head, adding an air of masculinity where his soft face otherwise deters. Crispin's wardrobe is most often comprised of the color blue, a well known indicator as his status as the crown prince. [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Born the first child, Crispin's lot in life was determined early. As soon as he was able, he began training, preparing for his place on the throne. He was often seen as a stoic, quiet child and as he grew found something of a passive disposition. He takes his future role extremely seriously and in light of this, is something of a stickler for authority. The polar opposite of his brother, Crispin tends to be neat and orderly, and is often taken to fits of bashful awkwardness, particularly in the presence of the fairer sex.[/bg]

• NAME || Dansin Baelston
    AGE..... || Twenty-four
    ROLE.. || Prince
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Dark as his brother is fair, Dansin is an oddly severe young man, with a narrow, pinched features culminating in a long, hooked nose. His eyes and mouth bear a flat quality, though made considerably more pleasant by a warm, subtle air of mischief, a constant smile in his dark brown eyes. Long hair hangs to his shoulders, his built as narrow as his face, making him an inch taller than his brother. Dansin's wardrobe has a quality of effortlessness, ornamented only when necessary. [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Never one to stand in the shadows, Dansin took well enough to his role as the second (and thereby irrelevant) son of the king. With no desire to rule, but nevertheless thoroughly enjoying the perks of his royal status, Dansin's life became a constant thread of decadent indulgence - an evergrowing source of frustration for his father.[/bg]

• NAME || Raenna Baelston
    AGE..... || Twenty-eight
    ROLE.. || Princess
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Tall and regal, the eldest of the Baelstron children is a blend of mother and father - with the grace, poise and fairness of the queen and the steel fortitude of the king. Hair to her waist, a honeyed blonde, and eyes a deep blue, she is beauty and strength, but not without a sense of rigidness. Her wardrobe tends towards reds and violets, and always with the grey deer-hide, worn with a sense of pride for her father's kingdom.[/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Born to parents with very little affection for one another, Raenna knew little of love until her sixteenth birthday, when she met a young knight named Devon. In spite of knowing she was fated to marry another, Raenna and Devon devised to elope, but only a few days before their proposed plan was carried out, Devon was sent to the front line of a small skirmish with (ANOTHER KINGDOM), never to return. Raenna, unknowningly pregnant at the time of Devon's death miscarried a son and though she married again, she never recovered from the loss and unable to produce an heir was discarded by her husband.[/bg]

• NAME || Ainsley Baelston
    AGE..... || Eighteen
    ROLE.. || Princess
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Fair and bright, Ainsley is elegant and refined. Though her features are slightly masculine, she is still quite pretty - largely attributed to the pale blue of her eyes and the constellation of freckles across her skin. Her hair, gold in hue runs to the middle of her waist and she normally wears it plaited. Her wardrobe angles towards brighter shades of blues and greens, with elements of gold.[/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Easily the most mildly tempered of her siblings, Ainsley has a tendency to blend into the background, getting lost in the fray of her family's dramatics. Currently Ainsley is betrothed to a prince from (ANOTHER KINGDOM).[/bg]

• NAME || Rosleigh Baelston
    AGE..... || Sixteen
    ROLE.. || Princess
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]Rosleigh is as delicate as her mother, considerably pale and shadowed by constant illness. Her eyes, dark blue and narrow, her hair white-blonde, to the center of her back. Small and thin, she's a wisp of a thing, doted on by several ladies her mother insists follow her everywhere she goes. She often wears yellows and golds, or soft pinks and greatly enjoys the luxury of jewels and adornments.[/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]A difficult birth, Rosleigh is a frail, fragile creature, kept highly sheltered by her mother. Often ill, she's seen little of the world beyond the palace, but often dreams of it, growing increasingly more anxious for freedom as the years go on.[/bg]

AGE..... || Twenty-six
    ROLE.. || Crown Prince
    CLASS || Monarch

[bg=#A7928E]In appearance, Crispin takes after his mother in almost every way, from the delicate features to his pale coloring. Tall and lithe, he stands just over his father's head, adding an air of masculinity where his soft face otherwise deters. Crispin's wardrobe is most often comprised of the color blue, a well known indicator as his status as the crown prince. [/bg]

[bg=#A7928E]Born the first child, Crispin's lot in life was determined early. As soon as he was able, he began training, preparing for his place on the throne. He was often seen as a stoic, quiet child and as he grew found something of a passive disposition. He takes his future role extremely seriously and in light of this, is something of a stickler for authority. The polar opposite of his brother, Crispin tends to be neat and orderly, and is often taken to fits of bashful awkwardness, particularly in the presence of the fairer sex.[/bg]

AGE..... || Twenty-six
    ROLE.. || Crown Prince
    CLASS || Monarch

AGE..... || Twenty-six
    ROLE.. || Crown Prince
    CLASS || Monarch

⚜MAIN CHARACTER⚜

no-lightbox
⚜ABRIGEL BAELSTON⚜
AGE || Twenty | ROLE || Princess | CLASS || Monarch

The spare child. That's what they called her. Often in her life, Abrigel heard this particular moniker from many of her siblings, though the brunt of the animosity towards her came distinctly from the woman she called mother. Queen Amiera's outrage towards her second youngest was not difficult to figure out. The consequence of a father's love, misplaced in the arms of a common woman. Ordin took Abrigel in, but there was little question, at least for the Queen and her children that the red-headed young creature did not belong and it was a fact they have since made quite clear.

Beyond the occasional eye of her father, Abrigel was raised primarily by a young nursemaid named Gretchen, a woman with a considerable conscience, and a heart for the young princess, grossly neglected by her family. Of her siblings, the most unfortunate treatment comes primarily from her brother Dansin and sister Audra - though Raenna and Rosleigh have partaken in the isolating indifference, Crispin being the odd exception - gracing Abrigel with a kindness befitting a future king.

When Abrigel came of age, it was decided by her father (though greatly encouraged by the queen herself) that Abrigel would be suited to Wren Pavone, of Corvago, a match less than ideal for the timid, reserved young woman. Desperate to please her family, she made little protest, but as time began to run down, closer to the day of her wedding, Abrigel's anxiety increased exponentially, resulting in fitful dream and a heavy weight on her shoulders. While King Ordin has been careful to keep the information to himself, sworn to take it with him to his grave, there is more to Abrigel's past than even she's aware of.
DETAILS

NICKNAME/ALIAS ||
POLITICAL LEANINGS ||
MOUNT||
WEAPON||
"QUOTE"

INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS || Family & Friends (NPCs)

EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS || Leave blank. To be determined after initial acceptance and plotting.

APPEARANCE

HAIR ||
EYES ||
BUILD ||
MARKINGS ||

Abrigel is a blend, in heart and appearance, of fire and steel. Her most intriguing feature is easily her most controversial - a crown of brilliant red hair, which hangs down to her waist, thick coiled curls, a vibrant contrast to the blondes and brunettes of her siblings. The color, she knows, of her mother's hair. Her face is a fine mask of porcelain, pale and clear, with fine, narrow features and wide, bright eyes a deep, radiant blue. Her lips curve upwards in a serene smile, exhibiting the warmth of her character.

Her form is small and lean, her waist marginally more narrow than her bust and hips, long arms and legs meeting delicate hands and feet. Her wardrobe is simple, a considerable dissimilarity from her brothers and sisters, who are often richly robed in luxurious attire. This, as she'll attest to, is a personal choice - preferring not to draw attention to herself, unnecessarily. Her only ornamentation is a necklace, a gold charm - the only thing she has from her birth mother.

PERSONALITY

Despite her unfortunate upbringing, Abrigel does her best to maintain a pleasant and warm disposition. She does what she can to make the most of her circumstances, and holds effectively to the belief that eventually she will be accepted among her siblings, even if she knows the queen will never consider her anything more than a nuisance. Well-loved by the villagers, Abrigel had many friends within the community outside of the palace, though to some degree these friendships do little to fill the hole within in - a need for family, for kinship and love. Often times, while her heart is in the right place, Abrigel makes decisions impulsively, an attempt to please and to` avoid conflict (however unsuccessful her attempts are).

MAJOR STRENGTH || A fortitude and strength of character.

GREATEST FLAW || The desperate need to be accepted.

QUIRKS ||When she's anxious, Abrigel twists her hair around her fingers. She enjoys being barefoot, despite the fact that it's known to put her nursemaid into quite a tizzy.

PROCLIVITIES || A life of being told she was less-than has instilled in Abrigel a habit of self-deprecation. She'll accept the odd compliment, but generally she's hesitant to see herself as anything more than a unfortunate mistake and a bane on her family.

SOFT SPOTS || Abrigel has a heart for those less fortunate, particularly the remaining survivors of the Cain'parrel massacre. She's been known to smuggle food and clothes from the castle to aid the refugees in the Western district.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bears and rissa
  • [bg=white]
    Nav's Important List of Things to Do
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    CHORES & ASSIGNMENTS
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task

GOALS
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task

PROJECTS
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    A task
    A finished task
    An important task
    [/bg]
  • [bg=white]
    Breathe...
    Drink ☕
    Love Elle >_>
    [/bg]

Last edited:
CHAPTER ONE
[bg=#CAC19C]
THE KING FALLS ILL
The-hollow-crown-henry-IV-part-2.jpg

The slash of his mouth hung in a frown beneath the grey of his beard, lips rusted from the last of his coughing fits. The pallor of his skin, a sickly pale yellow shown waxy in the candle light, and his eyelids twitched uneasily in his sleep. It had been fitful since early evening, his chest barely rising with every breath a ragged gasp, shuttering and hollow. An illness of the lungs, they called it.

But Margery knew the truth. Poison. Poison had been his undoing, and the man responsible was the same one clasping the good king's hand.

Irin Dantho, the king's advisor was a wicked sort, with hollow eyes reflecting the black of his soul. Margery had seen the man slipping the vial into his robes, while he sent up the king's tonic. She had watched in horror as the king fell ill. Hours left, the doctor said and already the vultures were circling. Emissaries from other kingdoms, arriving to pay their respects, or so they said. But even those with little understanding of politics understood what it meant when the king finally passed. Thornwild would be ripe for the picking... and not a single kingdom in the land of Ellemar would be able to resist the potential for power.

"You there. Girl..." Irin's voice rose suddenly, out of the silence and Margery jumped, jolting towards the sound, "Fetch some wine."

Why, or how the words came free she could not have guessed, but before she was able to stop herself, Margery heard the accusation fly from her lips in a frightful quiver, "You... you killed him."

For a second, only a second, a flash of something passed over the advisor's face, his olive skin paling in the dim light. The moment passed and with a soft, quiet laugh, Irin shook his head, reaching out to press a palm to the back of Margery's hand. His touch was cold beneath his calloused skin, and while his expression remained passive, his grip was firm, almost painful.

"Silly girl. It's only wine... Go on, now." He released her, and rubbing her hand, Margery turned to find the pitcher she'd left above the hearth.
tumblr_inline_mxdekzNNLB1r2b0c9.png
The King was dead. Fourteen hours after falling ill, with one final rattling exhale, he breathed his last. Poison had done him in, the culprit a young girl, a servant, barely fifteen. She was found in her room, the same vial used to taint the king's tonic still clasped in her hand, traces found on her lips. Whatever Margery's motive had been, no one could suspect, but one thing was clear. With no one within the kingdom fit to rule, Thornwild was an easy mark...
[/bg]

98c505011121a32fabe083a911784774.jpg

CONFLICT
The Ever Rising Tide
"Canst thou, O partial sleep, give thy repose To the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude, And in the calmest and most stillest night, With all appliances and means to boot, Deny it to a king? Then happy low, lie down! Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown"

THORNWILD
The largest of the nine kingdoms, taking up a large portion of Northeastern Ellemar, Thornwild was a force to be reckoned with, but with no leader and the throne up for grabs, it is uncertain what lies ahead for the Wilderen people. Trouble brews as well within the kingdom itself... a civil unrest a movement spurred by the People's Prince - a man of the peasants, whose convictions have made him a paragon for future leadership. Unfortunately, the council lead by Irin Dantho have determined Thornwild should be ruled by royal blood, leaving it's sovereignty up in the air, and Ellemar on the brink of war.

Culture || Thornwild is a blend of rich, poor and everything in between. From lavish parties, to bawdy taverns, to a nearly militant slum, run by a band of thieves with no regard for human life. The kingdom, when Baronthorn was alive did very little to appease those who couldn't afford to repay their debt, and because of this abhorrent mistreatment, the peasants have staged numerous revolts, few with any success.

Religion || A monotheistic culture, Thornwild is home to many churches and place sof worship, though only a certain class of society is permitted to attend. Priests are often present or officiators over all proceedings involving royalty.

Geography ||
9e8340091a874a555cabf034d5ad5082.jpg
Thornwild is located in the central valley, largely surrounded by forests and grasslands. Its namesake city is surrounded by a river, and entry into her gates can only be made by a western or eastern drawbridge. Four other cities are scattered throughout the kingdom. Duren, located south of Thornwild is a large, majestic city, at the center of which is a well fortified tower, once used for the protection of the royal family. Rosendale is located west of Thornwild, an industrial city, the population largely comprised of foresters and miners. Lastly, Thibal is located north of Rosendale, moderately sized and housing an enormous barracks, where the majority of Thornwild's army takes up residence. The climate in Thornwild is considered temperate, with a rainy season in late spring/early summer.

Army || The Thornwild Army is a vast one, comprised of several strong militant structures. They specialize, in particular, in front attacks, aided by their large size. A private guard is employed to protect the king, though rumor exists that the current guard has loyalty placed elsewhere.

KEY PLAYERS
tumblr_oaojizZJXE1qd2l0fo2_500.gif
  • [bg=white]
    [/bg]

NAME || Jace Ore
    AGE || Eighteen
    ROLE || Farmboy
    CLASS || Commoner

[bg=#A7928E]
    The People's Prince. A stern believer in the Wilderen people and in the possibility for a better kingdom. A vigilante, known for going after those who prey on the innocent. His appearance and real name are as of yet, unknown
    [/bg]

NAME || Irin Danthos
    AGE || Forty-Two
    ROLE || Advisor
    CLASS || Nobility

[bg=#A7928E]
    The former adviser to the late king, and a former member of the Thornwild Guard. Ruthless, offering no mercy to those who disobey Thornwild law.
    [/bg]

NAME || Aeona Stavros
    AGE || Sixteen
    ROLE || Ward
    CLASS || Nobility

[bg=#A7928E]
    A ward of the king following the death of her father in a skirmish for land rights shortly after her birth. Unfit for the throne, but nevertheless left behind in the wake of the king's untimely death.
    [/bg]

NAME || V (real name unknown)
    AGE || Thirties
    ROLE || Assassin
    CLASS || Unknown

[bg=#A7928E]
    Not much is known about him - his name included - beyond that he is a lacky to Irin Danthos and intensely dangerous. He lacks most moral characteristics and has very few qualms about who he is paid to kill, so long as the benefits are in his favor.
    [/bg]

Last edited:
[bg=#CAC19C]
qpOgrEs.jpg
[/bg]
SYNOPSIS
GENRE: Low Fantasy/Medieval || LEVEL: Advanced Detailed || WRITING: Bi-monthly | Three Paragraph Min.
SECONDARY GENRE: World Building || TONE: Suspenseful, Dramatic || SCALE: 6-8 Players

♕ THE FATE OF THORNWILD ♕
"Canst thou, O partial sleep, give thy repose,
To the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude,
And in the calmest and most stillest night,
With all appliances and means to boot,
Deny it to a king? Then happy low, lie down!
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown"
The land of Ellemar has never existed entirely at peace. With her kingdoms stretched out across the land, and all of them vying for controlling power, the threads of unanimity have been slowly unraveling over time. The realization of such ambitions has only ever been a dream, until now.

King Barenthorn's imminent demise has opened the door for a political shift in power among the remaining kingdoms. With no heir and an antiquated council unqualified to rule, the Thornwild throne is up for grabs. Securing said throne would inevitably open up controlling power of Ellemar and for some of the potentates, war seems an inevitable outcome… For others, it is a welcome one.

Whatever the catalyst, conflict is at the center of each kingdom's motivation, and their rulers will stop at nothing to achieve their conquest, some at the expense of their own people.

INFORMATION ||
This is not a typical roleplay. Before I get into why, I'd like to explain that this is still a fairly new concept that I have only attempted twice before, and it may take some time to work out the kinks - so I do ask for the same level of patience and understanding that I will afford you all.

That said - the idea I have for this is essentially a roleplay system that is not dictated by a GM, but instead run by the players. This doesn't mean, of course, free-for-all chaos. Basically the concept would involve building the plot around your own 'nations'. You will design the kingdoms (one per player) and then determine where and how these kingdoms fit into the overarching storyline, while making connections with other players in order to fill in smaller underarching plots. My job - apart from creating a kingdom of my own to work with - will be essentially to ensure things run smoothly, but otherwise, I'll have a very back-burner approach to GMing.

My intention is for this to feel more like a group project than coming into an already established plot and working off of my ideas. I want to give you the freedom of movement to create parts of a storyline, instead of just playing one character and fitting them in to a pre-worked concept.

Apart from Thornwild, I would like to include between 6-8 kingdoms. Essentially the CS will not feature one character, but an entire kingdom - including the description of the kingdom, its culture, creed/religious system, geography and important locations, prevalent history, the army or military system, climate, demographics, monarchy, its motivation for securing Thornwild, and any underlying conflicts or rumors. As well, you will also create at least five (though more are encouraged) key characters and one main PC, if you so desire.

The kingdom applications will be reviewed and I will pick the best from the bunch. From there we will, as a group, begin plotting out connections with other kingdoms (allies/enemies/etc.) Not everyone will get the opportunity to play the kingdom they make - this isn't because I don't adore you all or think you're incredibly talented - but I want to ensure there aren't too many cooks in the kitchen, and see to it that everything meshes cohesively.

Because of the nature of this roleplay, the creation/planning process is expected to take some time. I don't imagine the roleplay will start for a good while (I'm shooting for early May) - but I do ask that you adhere to the deadline for the Kingdom Sheets, to avoid loss of interest.

Note: As previously stated, you WILL have the opportunity to make a playable character within the constraints of your kingdom, but this does not negate you from utilizing the other characters involved. Also note that these characters are to serve as a driving force for the plot and should not be used as vehicles for pre-planned motives. Romance is acceptable, yes... but it is not the overarching goal of the RP. No character-by-character plotting should be done prior to the RP so as to avoid confusion where the general storyline is concerned. If it happens within the RP, naturally, than great - but it must happen post-plotting. It wouldn't make sense, after all, for someone to plan an affair between their king and another kingdom's scullery maid if that same scullery maid has a preplanned relationship with your knight in shining armor.

IMPORTANT INFO
[bg=#FAFAFA]
|| PLAYER TAGS ||
|| OOC LINK ||
|| KINGDOM SHEET LINK ||
[/bg]

Last edited:
no-lightbox

»» B A S I C S

Name || Coral McCrae
Age || 22
Gender || Female
Sexuality || Pansexual
Race || Beach fae
Birthday || 1st of December
Room Number || 3|

»» A P P E A R A N C E

no-lightbox
Height || 5'0'' (152 cm)
Weight || 125 lbs (57 kg)
Build || Busty, with more fat than muscle. Soft and curvy.
Scent || Cedar and flowers
Markings || A light dusting of freckles on her cheeks. Also, a large tattoo of butterfly wings on her back.
Piercings || None

Appearance Description || Coral is short and curvy, with fair skin and bust-length orange hair. Her eyes are the color of the sky when it's just getting dark. She's rarely seen without a flower crown, and likes to wear pastels and black.

Alternate Forms: In her winged form, the butterfly wings from Coral's tattoo expand to full size and become physical glassy wings growing from her back (at a 5-foot wingspan). It takes a few minutes for Coral to alternate from human to fae form.

Coral can also become a full fae when she enters her true form - a six-winged humanoid creature with rough white coral for skin, and night and stars in the whites of her eyes. She is three feet tall in this form, with long claws made of pink coral extending from her fingertips, and clothes made of seaweed and rags.

»» P E R S O N A L

no-lightbox
Personality || Nurturing, generous, adventurous, reckless, impulsive, enthusiastic

Coral is a recent arrival to Vishen House, but that hasn't stopped her from trying to befriend everyone there. She tends to take on a motherly role in most of her relationships. She acts without thinking, or acts on whatever her heart tells her to, which is usually something high-risk and high-return. Everything she does, she approaches with a smile and a lot of energy.

History || Originally, Coral's family was part of a court of beach fae, a group of otherworldly creatures who lived in a cave on a Scottish shore. (While they do have Scottish accents, that's about all they retain of the culture, and Coral's accent is getting closer to that of the Vishen House's location.) The court's most notable features were its rigid regal hierarchy, and its use of faery dust - glittery dust that could bring daydreams and thoughts to life.

Coral was born to a servant caste, but she always tried to find joy in her life, mentoring the children she played with and enjoying taking care of the court's plants. The way the upper class looked down on and discriminated against her, however, was not something she liked. When she was twenty-one, she started stealing faery dust, and using it to poke at the hierarchy - from summoning illusions that made the upper castes' lives more "exciting", to creating short-lived beings that acted like members of multiple castes.

The tipping point was when Coral learned of a child she mentored being physically beaten by a member of the royalty for doing an unsatisfactory cleaning job. Coral used the faery dust to make an attempt on that member's life. She didn't know that this had been tried several times before, and that the monster would be easily dispatched before Coral would be arrested and punished with death.

Coral wound up using the last of her faery dust to create a diversion that helped her evade her arrest. She escaped into the human world, and used her little remaining faery dust to create money and sustenance. When she ran out, she came to the Vishen House.

Likes || Flowers, jazz music, the color pink, surrealism, the power of hope, glitter, alcohol
Dislikes || Iron, being cold, the law, sleeping, people not taking her advice
Hobbies || Watching magical girl shows and zombie movies, arranging flowers, taking care of plants
Talents || Raising plants to live long and healthy lives, face painting, flower arrangement
Fears || Dying, being found by other fae, never being loved
Strengths || Empathic, compassionate, artistic, can fly
Weaknesses || Reckless, thoughtless, can't get close to iron

»» O T H E R

Other || Coral has run out of faery dust. However, she does have the power to fly (when her wings are in physical form), as well as heightened empathy.

Room Picture ||
9ac9b35433302a905a7a6743f2963183.jpg

Last edited:

Character Name
status

Status || Status

|| BASICS \\

height
number
weight
number
|| APPEARANCE \\

no-lightbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

|| PERSONALITY \\

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

strengths
word | Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
word | Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

weaknesses

|| HISTORY \\

Last edited:

Finnegan Carver
fighter || survivor

⟫⟫ BASICS ⟪⟪

nickname
Finn
height
6'2"
weight
200lbs
class
lower
status
grunt
occupation
Warehouse stocker | Colosseum Fighter
⟫⟫ APPEARANCE ⟪⟪

no-lightbox
Finn is tall and narrow, but not entirely thin - his body mapped out in tight, lean muscle. He holds himself well, with a graceful posture, broad shoulders squared, back straight and even. His long limbs give him a gangly sort of look, ending in massive hands and feet. He isn't the type to lend thoughts of coordination, but despite this, he moves like a dancer, with grace and fluidity, effortless in every way.

Even despite the bruises and cuts that usually mar his face, he is lovely. His face wears a straight expression, but his lips, a perfect cupid bow curl up in the corners of their own volition, giving him a permanent smirk. It's fairly easy to see why he is one of the Coliseum's most popular fighters, even if he's never yet won a match...

His hair is a mess of blonde waves, cut shorter around his ears. With a slightly wide forehead, heavy brows give him a pensive appearance, hovering over pale blue eyes. His nose is crooked, broken many times and his lips full, his ears slightly on the large side, cheek with dimples that lend to him a youthful look.

Despite being a Grunt, he tends to dress well, wearing suits and ties - hand me downs from his father.

⟫⟫ PERSONALITY ⟪⟪

Despite his penchant for fighting, Finn is not a tough guy. He is, in fact, outside the arena quite charming - a disposition he utilizes for his benefit, though not at all nefariously. He is, simply put, someone who knows what he's got, who isn't afraid to use that to make his life a little easier.

In the arena, Finn is a scrappy fighter, not necessarily the strongest, but certainly quick on his feet and equally as intelligent. That said, he also has a knack for losing -- and not because he isn't capable, but because he's struck a deal with the Coliseum owner.

Still, despite being a bit of a con man, Finn is a decent guy. He won't make excuses for his actions, except to say he's just trying to get by, giving himself a chance to survive in a world that's otherwise forgotten about the little people.

On the whole, he's got a good heart and makes it a point to show consideration for others. He lives relatively clean, avoids trouble when he can and makes it a point to stay out of other folk's business. He doesn't feel one way or another about the status he's forced to live under, though working 17 hours is hardly a dream - but he does what he's told and respects the Law as much as a con man can.

strengths
+ Quick: On his feet and mentally.

+ Charming: He is, without fail, a man with a thousand watt smile designed for making other's swoon and he knows it.

+ Confident: There's a reason they call them Confidence Men... and Finn is no exception.

faults
- Caught up: Even if he wanted to, Finn couldn't leave the Coliseum... not with the deal he struck so many years back.

- Impulsive: He lives in the moment and not a second beyond... which means he doesn't always think about the consequences, first.

- Closed-off: However charming he might be, inwardly, Finn is a closed book. He doesn't talk about his past...not to anyone.

⟫⟫ HISTORY ⟪⟪

When I take the win... that's when it'll mean something...

-- Finn Carver
The start of Finnegan's life was hardly controversial. His parents married young and Finn was a product of their Honeymoon. In his early teen years Finn recognized in himself an intelligence belying his youth. By fifteen he was running illegal Crap games in the basement of his apartment complex and could con a man out of his own necktie

When he was sixteen, Finn made the mistake of conning the wrong man and getting caught in the middle. Darius Clink was a dangerous figure in the New Miami underground - running all number of illegal businesses, with a reputation for taking little flack from anyone. Finn, at gunpoint, was given an ultimatum -- a bullet for breakfast, or paying Darius back by coming to work for him.

no-lightbox
With little other choice, he agreed to join Darius's crew. In what little spare time he had, he began as a fencer, selling stolen items for more than they were worth... But over time, impressed with Finn's drive, Darius began tutoring him, personally. Eventually, under Darius's mentoring, Finn entered into the fighting ring.

He wasn't good... he was great at taking a dive, and over time, despite almost never winning a match, he became something of a commodity in the Coliseum. But despite all of that, and even despite what he considered a kinship with Darius, Finn continued to bide his time until he was free again... Something which became a necessity, when his Nudge Patch started to malfunction...

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa

[stabs=bcenter|100%x520]
{slide=1|center}

CHARACTER NAME

{tab=1}B A S I C{/tab}

{tab=2}P E R S O N A L I T Y{/tab}

{tab=3}H I S T O R Y{/tab}

B A S I C

name
character name
species
word
affiliation
word
occupation
word
abilities
word

A P P E A R A N C E

{/slide}

{slide=2|center}

CHARACTER NAME

{tab=1}B A S I C{/tab}

P E R S O N A L I T Y

strengths
+

+

+

faults
-

-

-

{/slide}

{slide=3|center}

CHARACTER NAME

{tab=1}B A S I C{/tab}

H I S T O R Y

Quote or Lyrics can go right here
-- If You Want

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: rissa and junebug

[stabs=bcenter|100%x520]
{slide=1|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

B A S I C

❄ name
character name
❄ age
number
❄ gender
word
❄ affiliation
word
❄ occupation
word
❄ abilities
word

A P P E A R A N C E

{/slide}

{slide=2|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

strengths
+

+

+

faults
-

-

-

{/slide}

{slide=3|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

H I S T O R Y

-- If You Want

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bcenter|100%x520]
{slide=1|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

B A S I C

❦ name
character name
❦ age
number
❦ gender
word
❦ affiliation
word
❦ occupation
word
❦ abilities
word

A P P E A R A N C E

{/slide}

{slide=2|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

strengths
+

+

+

faults
-

-

-

{/slide}

{slide=3|center}

Character Name
{tab=1}
BASIC
{/tab}
{tab=2}
PERSONALITY
{/tab}
{tab=3}
HISTORY
{/tab}

H I S T O R Y

-- If You Want

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:

[stabs=bcenter|100%x545]
{slide=1|center}

Katsuma (Self Controlled) 勝間 (自己制御)++

{tab=1}一{/tab}
{tab=2}二 {/tab}
{tab=3}三{/tab}

AGE || Number​
SPECIES || Kitsune​
GENDER || Male​
ALLIGIANCE || Word​
=appearance=

{/slide}
{slide=2 |center}

{tab=1}一{/tab}
{tab=2}二 {/tab}
{tab=3}三{/tab}

AGE || Number​
SPECIES || Kitsune​
GENDER || Male​
ALLIGIANCE || Word​
=personality=
Traits

Abilities
Word
Word
Word

{/slide}

{slide=3 | center}

{tab=1}一{/tab}
{tab=2}二 {/tab}
{tab=3}三{/tab}

AGE || Number​
SPECIES || Kitsune​
GENDER || Male​
ALLIGIANCE || Word​
=history=
Biography

Relationships
Word
Word
Word

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leucothea and Dante
CHARACTER NAME

no-lightbox
[stabs=bleft|450x250]
{slide=BASIC|center}[bg=#474E41]
INFORMATION​

PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER

PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
PLACEHOLDER
[/bg]{/slide}{slide=DETAILS| center}[bg=#474E41]
APPEARANCE​

YOU CAN CHANGE ALL THIS
PERSONALITY​

YOU CAN CHANGE ALL THIS
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=HISTORY | center}[bg=#474E41]
QUOTE ABOUT CHARACTER HERE

YOU CAN CHANGE ALL THIS
[/bg]{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa

Elle's Partner Search

YOUR PART

My Expectations ||​

• Please... no disappearing without telling me. I get that real life happens - it takes precedent, certainly over the internet, but nothing chafes more than a partner just vanishing on me, without so much as a PM. I also understand sometimes a muse isn't working out - but before you go and give up, let me know what you're feeling. Maybe it's something we can work through, and if not... at least I'm aware and not waiting for you to post when you probably never will.

• No one liners. Effort means giving me something to respond to. I write -alot-! Generally at least three paragraphs a post - while I understand that this won't likely be the norm in a 1x1, I do ask that you at least try to come up with two paragraphs, minimum. Descriptions make a story flow - they make it real and visual, and fun. That said, I also prefer posts that aren't filled with endless reams of purple-prose nonsense. I can't respond to you if I don't have anything to react to.

• No Erotic Content: Just not something I'm interested in. If romance happens, it happens organically and without force, but anything beyond smoochin' will be FADE TO BLACK.

• Proof-reading is a MUST. At the very least, I expect spell checking. I don't expect perfection - I make errors, too. But blatantly ignoring obvious issues is gonna grate. This goes for consistency, as well.

• In a partner, I'm looking for a co-writer... CO as in cooperative. This is not Driving Miss Daisy, and while I look adorable in a chauffeur cap, I am not here to dictate a story while you write. I want us to work together to build a plot... that means communication and planning. I'm creative, but in the end spoon feeding someone a story is just not as much fun. This means creating not just a character, but a universe -- Scenes, NPCs, locations, situations... Posts should be both about reacting and reaction.

• Character Sheets: I do ask that a sheet to be filled out - very basic, with an image and some minor details. I request only live models for images (no animation/drawings/anime/artwork), as this helps me to get inspired - I simply cannot connect with a drawing, emotionally - and emotion is a big part of what makes writing so fantastic. If you cannot find an image, I will gladly assist you. The sheet is for reference and to maintain consistency, and I will be filling one out as well.
MY PART

What You Can Expect ||​

• Storylines with a definitive beginning, middle and end. True -stories- ... that take characters on an adventure, where they can develop and grow.

• More than schmoopy romantic crap. Romance is great. I love love... I'm a wife and mother, so I'm all about that gooey, cloying schmaltz that makes us all warm and fuzzy inside. But romance does not an RP make. There will be PLOTS first, and romance will simply be sugar in the coffee. Does this mean that romance won't factor at all? No. I think it adds a lot to a tale and gives characters another element to grow in. But it will not be the end-all/beat-all horizon of the story. I will strive to make every roleplay a well-rounded adventure, regardless of what the pairings may be.

• Strictly speaking... Well-written work. I will not put out a post that I am not proud of. It may take me longer to get one done, but know that when you do get a post from me, it will be my best writing. I typically write in a third-person, past-tense perspective, though I will occasionally work with present-tense should you desire. First-person, however fun it may be to write, does not work so well with cooperative storylines, so I ask that this be avoided.

• A timely delivery. While I cannot promise tens of thousands of posts a day, I will do my utter best, crisis-barring, to write at least ONCE or TWICE a week. More often than not, I write much more than that (often once or twice a day), but I am a mother of a rather festive children, and there are occasions when I cannot get online as much. Also, I do not typically roleplay (except on rare occasions) over the weekend or after six at night, as this is time for me to spend with my husband/family.

• Gosh darn Prettiness: Silly as it may sound, I LOVE working with bbcode almost as much as writing -- I will prettify whatever I can, and I try to make my posts visually interesting, as well as well-written.

STORYLINES & IDEAS ||​

These are the storylines I'm looking to introduce. Nothing is set in stone, and I will be adding more as time goes on and storylines are completed, so if nothing jumps out at you, be sure to come back later and check out the list. The character -I'm- looking to play will be the character in bold. All my pairings will be FxM. Multiple characters are possible, pending the plot.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask here, or PM me. The rating system indicates which storylines hold the most interest for me. This does not mean that storylines with a lower rating will receive any less attention or dedication, some just have a special place in my heart.

Tm7CtlK.jpg
WARPED​

Wife x Husband
Genre: Suspense/Mystery​

A woman returns home to her husband after suffering a head injury on a business trip. A few days later, she begins to experience a strange phenomenon where upon waking, her mind is overtaken by the memories of a stranger. Things go from bad to worse when the couple discovers that her injury might not have been an accident, at all.

★★★★★​

R7r6xoD.jpg
PATRIOT GAMES​

Widow x Family Friend
Genre: Suspense/Drama​

When the widow of a fallen soldier begins to care for his best friend and comrade, injured in the firefight that cost her husband his life, the pair reforms a bond once forged in their youth. That bond, and much more, is tested when her husband suddenly returns, very much alive, but drastically different from the man they both knew and loved.

★★★★☆​

CmOfp1o.jpg
CAT & MOUSE​

Thief x FBI Agent
Genre: Suspense/Action​

An Agent's hunt for an elusive thief has nearly become an obsession, but when she turns herself in and makes a deal to become a Criminal Information, he suspects her motives may be less than genuine. As he delves further into his investigation he discovers it might not be her motives that are suspect, however... but the people that he works with...

★★★★☆​

uaadYaU.jpg
WHAT'S LEFT OF ME​

Sailor x Young Woman

After a shipwreck leaves him with no recollection of who he is, a young man begins a cross country hunt for the one memory he has left, a girl in a faded photograph, and an addressed, scribbled on the back. Along the way, he is aided by the young woman who rescued him, a woman with a past she'd rather forget.

★★☆☆☆​

HeXRHce.jpg
DERAILED​

Woman x Man

A train ride through the European countryside turns ugly when a body shows up - No one seems to remember who the victim is, or even seeing him, and his name doesn't show up on the travelers manifest, but one thing is apparent, someone wanted him dead... and the murderer is still on board. A murder who may not be finished...

★★★☆☆​

LdQvDBj.jpg
UNDER THE WILLOW​

Young woman x Officer

After several years away, a young woman returns to her small hometown following the death of her father. What she finds when she gets there is a world she hardly recognizes. Things go from bad to worse when she discovers her father's death might not have been an accident. Desperate to find answers, she turns to the one person who can help - a rookie cop... who happens to be her ex-husband.

★★★★★​

Rvs0OW4.jpg
SPY VS...​

Spy x Young Man
Genre: Action/Espionage​

When a young man accidentally stumbles upon a dangerous secret, he becomes a target for a secret government agency. Tasked with eliminating this man, a cold, calculating spy finds herself in a predicament... a battle of ethics, upon discovering he's just an ordinary, average Joe, with no idea the trouble he's put himself in.

★★★★☆​

KZ09pKv.jpg
BENEATH THE SPOTLIGHTS​

Actress x Security Guard
Genre: Suspense/Action​

A young up and coming actress runs into trouble when she realizes she's being stalked by an overzealous fan. Things go from bad to worse when, after hiring a security guard to protect her, the letters become increasingly violent. As the threats escalates, people around her start showing up dead and all signs indicate that she might be next...

★★★★☆​

mN1J5Wb.jpg
MR. ROBOTO​

Young Man x Young Woman
Genre: Action/Sci-fi​

A man wakes up in a laboratory with no memory of who he is or how he got there. Escaping the facility, he goes on the run, but before he can get far, he's hit by a car. As the owner of the vehicle calls for help, a van of government agents arrives, and the man comes to. The man cooperates, but when he overhears the agents discussing the need to eliminate the woman, he realizes fleeing is their only option.

★★★☆☆​

DoRMW9z.jpg
BARREN EARTH​

Young Woman x Young Man
Genre: Futuristic/Suspense/Dystopian​

It started because of overpopulation. First the lottery went out to determine which lucky citizens would be harvested for breeding. Then, with these select men and women kept in a secure bunker beneath the earth, the rest of the world was sterilized - and procreation outlawed, a crime worthy of death. It shouldn't have been an issue, except when it was discovered the sterilizing didn't work on everyone.

★★★☆☆​

on4W6cK.jpg
TWO GRAVES​

Young Woman x Young Man
Genre: Futuristic/Suspense​

When her father was wrongfully imprisoned and killed behind bars, his daughter swore that she would do everything in her power to find a way to restore his good name and reap vengeance on those responsible. Her quest takes her to Southern California where she's set her sights on a young aristocratic playboy... the son of the man and woman largely responsible for her father's false conviction.

★★★★☆​

7C59W7l.jpg
IMPRESSIONABLE​

Young Woman x Investigator

Ten years ago, a young girl went missing in a small town. Her disappearance rocked the community, a catalyst that began a rapid descent into turmoil, embroiling the town in cover-ups, betrayal and even murder. A decade later, the girl returns suddenly, with no recollection as to what happened to her, to the ashes of a world she once knew, the only man she can trust an investigator who isn't entirely certain she's telling the truth.

★★★★★​
Code by Elle Joyner

Last edited:

P R I N C E__M A M M O N
name
species
Prince Mammon
732 years old
Male
Archdemon

"Afraid to get
too close, little bird?
I don't bite... much."

no-lightbox
PERSONALITY

Egotistical, Prideful, Greedy, Stubborn/Determined, Competitive, Passionate, Manipulative, Ambitious, Cocky, Rash, Reckless
APPEARANCE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nostra porttitor venenatis porta est tellus lectus. Sociosqu tincidunt, sem libero mauris gravida vivamus. Nullam justo maecenas vel fusce wisi, cras reprehenderit sem a pellentesque, pharetra tellus, arcu libero, consequat proin eros. Turpis ultrices quisque faucibus, enim nunc aenean ac nam mi, sollicitudin sem massa, lacus odio semper nam.

HISTORY

"I have everything you could possibly imagine and I still want more. What can I say my sweet thing, I'm greedy as hell, I want your life too..."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nostra porttitor venenatis porta est tellus lectus. Sociosqu tincidunt, sem libero mauris gravida vivamus. Nullam justo maecenas vel fusce wisi, cras reprehenderit sem a pellentesque, pharetra tellus, arcu libero, consequat proin eros. Turpis ultrices quisque faucibus, enim nunc aenean ac nam mi, sollicitudin sem massa, lacus odio semper nam.

"Try as you might my dear, there's no running from greed. I always get what I want in the end."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Remmy Rose
tumblr_ok46qv1W3M1v2egano1_500.gif

Odessa Carrigan

Age | Twenty-seven || Height | 5'6" || Weight | 120lbs. || Nickname | Dessy, Odd

BIO ||
no-lightbox
A long time ago, Odessa was a little girl who loved her father very much. She led a fairly uneventful life, surrounded by her family nd friends in a bubble of safety and happiness that seemed unbreakable.

The night her father went missing, everything changed. She was sixteen, and her greatest concern until then had been whether her shoes matched her prom dress. When the men dressed in black showed up to their family home outside of Manhatten, her bubble was entirely shattered.

Odessa and her siblings, Megan and Rylie were sequestered in a laundry room, while the men spoke in private to her mother... The nightmare began with a gunshot and ended with Odessa in the hospital, screaming about bein rescued by a monster...

After that, there was no bubble. Raised by a well meaning aunt and uncle, Odessa grew into a young woman hell bent on resolving the mystery that forever altered her life. By twenty one she had passed the training course to become an officer in and roughly five years later, earned her detective badge, but she never stopped looking... For answers, and for the man... The monster who saved her life...

PERSONALITY || Determined would be the best word used to describe Dessy's personality. She has never and will never give up on anything if she can avoid it, simply out of sheer stubborn defiance, even to reason, itself. She had a difficult life and it shows in the edges she wears proudly, but also in her strength and fortitude and the ability she has to adapt to most circumstances, swiftly and with immeasurable grace. She isn't a loner, but she is very particular with who she trusts, and her past is a closed book that almost no one has ever been permitted a peek at.

She has a dangerous habit of putting herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and has, on more than one occasion, been accused - usually with justified reason - of leaping before looking. Her nature makes it difficult, sometimes, to do her job properly and she has been known to over invest herself in certain cases that hit a little too close to home.

Outside of work, she is bright and funny, but guarded, and she's had very few relationships, none of which have lasted long enough for anyone to get too close.

Around her neck, she wears her parents wedding rings - a symbol of her old life. She also possesses several burn scars on her upper back and right shoulder.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bears and rissa