Polarissima Australis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hey, everyone gotta post a char sheet, including me! And how stupid wouldn't it have looked if I hadn't accepted it?

I just made a small update to the op. Feel free to yell loudly at your monitor for a couple of hours, before posting anything about it I got wrong :3

:rofl: Accepting your own character.

And I figured something like that was the case. Bwahaha, the fun that can be had. x3

Be prepared for her charms... Jaylin absorbs energy to live through "intimate" contact. She's a "leach" of sorts. the transfer of energy can come from a simple kiss, but the more heated the contact, the more energy she can take. :P

Be prepared for her charms... Jaylin absorbs energy to live through "intimate" contact. She's a "leach" of sorts. the transfer of energy can come from a simple kiss, but the more heated the contact, the more energy she can take. :P
Good thing Xarn is a very... "Energetic" person then :D

lmao! but he's not on the ship right now- so Jaylin will play with the mice :P

So, a week of silence. People been busy or something? :S

I've been pretty busy, but I'm just waiting to see how to story unfolds. I'm one of the post after someone else kinda people.

:( were is everyone?

I don't know. It's like very one disappeared...

I'm sorry. I've been really busy with school and all. >.< I'll get a post up tomorrow after work.

expect to see a bio for Severdus Tharn, Overlord of Scarrathos And a profile for the Tyrannus Maximus, flagship of the Skarrathosian fleet.

If you know Warhammer 40k at all, think sort of like blood pact.

also sorry for not posting! be back asap promise! I just moved and am gettin married in a few days, but once I get a job and I'm bored all day I will def be posting more <3

also sorry for not posting! be back asap promise! I just moved and am gettin married in a few days, but once I get a job and I'm bored all day I will def be posting more <3

Ok =D Have a fun time! Good day to you!

Name: Persephone Wilhemina Innes

Race: Dragon Shifter, an almost extinct kind of species. They are rather large in size, twice as big as the Blue Whale. They can only transform into two certain types of dragons:

European Dragons: Usually large with wings and a large tail, can breathe fire.
Chinese Dragons: More snake like, no wings, but they can fly.

Skills + Strengths: Can control water, fire and lightning.

Flaws + Weakness: Her arrogance and dominance often controls her.

Rank/Job: Assassin

Person: Sees the best in people, sensual, frank and open, argumentative, impatient, a gambler at heart, hotheaded, and uncommitted.

Looks: (snipped pic)

Strengths: Can turn into a dragon and can control water fire and lightning.
Weakness: Arrogant.
That kinda makes me feel she is a bit overpowered...
And her job is assassin, but for who?

I'm not saying you can't be accepted, I'm just saying you won't be accepted with the current character as it is. :/

Strengths: Can turn into a dragon and can control water, fire, and lightning.
Weakness: Arrogant.
That kinda makes me feel she is a bit overpowered...
And her job is assassin, but for who?

I'm not saying you can't be accepted, I'm just saying you won't be accepted with the current character as it is. :/

I'd like my character to be the assassin for Captain Kispen. ^^ If that's alright...

It's not that she's overpowered, she just thinks she's better than others...

That's up for Kispen to decide. I don't have anything against it.

And if she isn't overpowered, mind explaining a bit for me then?
How much control does she have over water, fire and lightning?
Is she able to battle ships in dragon form?
Could she turn into a dragon inside the ship, ripping it apart as she grows?

That's up for Kispen to decide. I don't have anything against it.

And if she isn't overpowered, mind explaining a bit for me then?
How much control does she have over water, fire and lightning?
Is she able to battle ships in dragon form?
Could she turn into a dragon inside the ship, ripping it apart as she grows?

She is powerful, but not as much as she thinks. Since she was trained to kill at a very young age, she thinks she's perfect. A master killer.

It depends how strong she is. If she's weak, she will control little, but if she is strong, she will control a large amount.

Yes, she is able to battle ships in dragon form.

No, she can control the size of her dragon.

Also, she can turn into both European and Chinese dragon. When she is in the European form, she can do air attacks to the enemy ship, and when she is in Chinese, she can do underwater attacks. Example: When she is underwater, her large body can wrap around the enemy's ship, destroying it completely.