INTEREST CHECK Rosario+Vampire Yokai Academy RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
indeed it was. Sometimes you get that one character idea with the supper awesome backstory. Other times you get a character you like, but cant really use. Well I have school in the morning, so good night. I will make my other character tomorrow, most likely followed by an IC. If not, it will definitely happen by the weekend. hopefully we get a few more people though.

Reactions: MadHex
Ya I liked it too. Im gonna put a CS for a human girl character in a few

OMFG yes! bout time somone brought this up, HUGE R+V fan, and i already have a character set,
name should already say it all XD

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
OMFG yes! bout time somone brought this up, HUGE R+V fan, and i already have a character set,
name should already say it all XD
GM just went to bed but I am sure by morning your CS should be read. Look forward to your CS, we got quite a few interesting characters. :)

Well I'm glad people liked it. I kinda felt that I shoehorned the haunted house thing...

It was hard because due to the nature of existence, he just kinda started existing. He didn't have a family nor anybody else to teach him anything. Just one day out of the blue became sentient.

Okay posted my 2nd CS hope its okay, kinda weird to make a human with all the monster stuff lol

Sounds like she will be a funny character to interact with. This Roleplay shows promise. :)

Thank you lol I hope so I tried to make her more outgoing than my other one. I think the same! =D

hey we have a second human it seems. I might try to make something to help them out. Maybe

Are you talking about my human character? I made her so you didnt have to have all girls, and so somebody could wield Mr. Stabby lol

well someone messaged me and asked to use a human, since i said one to two, i kinda felt obligated.

Ah, were you planning on making a human?

yeah probably, unless you wish to play some. Again though there will not be much of the classes.