1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Books/Games/Anime: Fandoms, Crossovers, War Torn Historical, Any Era Military, Adventure, Survival, Mystery, Mature Themes
Hey Everyone,
It's nice to meet all of you, my name is Ari (or Ara if you prefer). I'm both thrilled and a little apprehensive to be joining the Iwaku community. It's been quite a while since I've indulged in RP, but I'm back and looking to dive in once again.

A little OOC: I've been immersed in the world of roleplay for over 15+ years, with a five-year hiatus in between due to a combination of mental health reasons and career priorities. I'm primarily into text-based roleplay and you can most easily engage me via DMs. Thread base RP is rather new to me, I'm old school so this will take some getting use to - I appreciate your patience in advance.

As for Writing Style: I'd describe myself as a collaborative and adaptable player. I primarily write in third-person, past-tense narratives with an omniscient perspective, and I tend to be quite detailed in my descriptions. So, you can expect a few paragraphs from me in each post. I also enjoy playing multiple characters and creating NPCs to enrich the story.

In terms of characters and settings, I'm pretty open to a variety of options. From humans to non-humanoid creatures, and genres range across many Fandoms, War Torn Historical, Any Era Military, Adventure to Expansive Lore Fantasy. I'm up for exploring all sorts of stories. I'm also a fan of delving into mature themes and adding a touch of romance to the mix.

Feel free to check out my Roleplay Resume for more information (😅or review a hastily written writing sample) and reach out to me if you'd like to discuss potential roleplays. I'm looking forward to exploring the site and creating some stories!

Hello, Ara! Welcome aboard.

Make sure you give the newbie nav a little peaksy to get comfy with the site if you haven't already! Also, you can head on over to to the help desk if the guide can't answer a question of yours, or seek out someone with a green name tag like myself!; We're staff and we'll be happy to help!

Happy writing and have a wonderful time on the site c:

Reactions: Tsundere_AraAra
Welcome to Iwaku!
Hope you like it here! :D

Hey Ari! Iwaku is a great place to get back into RP, we're glad to have you. If you need anything feel free to reach out. No doubts here that you'll be able to find some awesome partners to get you back in the groove.

P.S. your avatar pic is adorable!!:dragon:

Take care and happy writing!

Hey Ari! Iwaku is a great place to get back into RP, we're glad to have you. If you need anything feel free to reach out. No doubts here that you'll be able to find some awesome partners to get you back in the groove.

P.S. your avatar pic is adorable!!:dragon:

Take care and happy writing!
Haha Thank you very much lol I'm workshopping a dragon character and it seems appropriate! XD

Hello, Ara! Welcome aboard.

Make sure you give the newbie nav a little peaksy to get comfy with the site if you haven't already! Also, you can head on over to to the help desk if the guide can't answer a question of yours, or seek out someone with a green name tag like myself!; We're staff and we'll be happy to help!

Happy writing and have a wonderful time on the site c:
Thank you! Will do!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kroyote