INTEREST CHECK Rp where we take on the persona of vocaloids, viruses, and computer programs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
I had this idea a while ago, and i always liked it, however even with the right number of people, it was on a dying site, and now that it was closed temporarily, snd sll dsts lost, I decided to come here. My only problem is that i do not know whether i want this to be a more social or action rp. Anyone interested? If so, social or action?

YES. I AM INTERESTED. This so much this.

We can make it both, perhaps.

That was... quick. I like that at my old site, even in its prime it took several hours for people to express interest.

I love vocaloids, I smelled it within a mile!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm Lorchenne, or Lory for short. Haha. I'm super interested in this concept.

Well, lets see where this leads, if push comes to shove a 1x1 would be fine

... so do you know anyone who might want to join?

I'm not so sure yet, but you can form a plot to go with your concept and advertise again. And choose a shorter title, that makes it catchier. Or, you can form the plot and open it on the Jump In section. Also, you can form the plot and open sign-ups.

If you are still going to do this, I'd love to join :3

Definitly work on the title. Not exactly an easy thing to do considering what the basis of the rp is. I was debating just posting a sign up, It was kinda discouraged to do that from where i was from. But I will do so now. Im also personally leaning towards a social aspect.

So your best bet right now is to go for a Jump In, am I correct? Cyber Personifications RP is the shortest title I can think of for this...

Funny the last time i did this i had a title similar to it, it was like the Electric Persona's er something. But your is definitely better. Ima steal that if you dont mind.

Haha, well then! You got a title! All you need is a plot. :]

Yeah, just a relationship based rp sounds like a good idea. Any conflict will be created between two characters.

Basically like, we're all programs living in a computer?

YYYYeeeeeaaaaah?... Is there something wrong with that? And it will be WAY bigger than a regular computer. It would be like the internet as well so... vast and endless

Status
Not open for further replies.