Search for a Fellow Party Member (Fantasy / Modern Fantasy)

Tiguidi

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello, all! You can call me Tiguidi or Tig, and I'm looking for one or more partners to play some fantasy with me -either medieval fantasy or modern fantasy. I'm in the EST timezone and am generally pretty available as of late.

Please forgive the lack of formatting or whatnot but I'd rather not take too much time working on making this post pretty, haha.

I have a good amount of experience (~10 years) and I mostly write in 3rd person, past tense. I usually write at least 1 paragraph but I'm by no means a novela writer. But one-liners are a no-go for me -this usually ends up with me losing interest. There are exceptions, such as when we're in the middle of back-and-forth dialogue.

I can play both male and female characters and would gladly play against any gender, whatever you prefer! I have numerous characters myself so we could discuss the roster and other details before starting. I don't mind playing multiple characters but I would expect you to mirror me in terms of characters in the main roster. Same goes for NPCs; there's no way we're playing without NPCs and I'd like us both to create and play them. In terms of pictures, I'd like only anime or semi-realistic. I personally dislike using real life pictures.

I don't have any specific plot or story in mind but I'd like to play our characters as part of an adventurer party. If playing in a modern fantasy setting, I like the idea of dungeons and monsters still existing within the world. I like combat in my RPs and do enjoy employing some mechanics (I'm an avid DnD player!) but I also enjoy simply writing it out without any mechanics. I'll be happy as long as there's some exploration or combat. But let's discuss it!

I usually dislike threads and prefer RPing either over PMs or on Discord.

Please send me a PM if you're interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Orionis