Seeing What’s Out There For a Fluffy Boi

Dmitry

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So I have a character that's essentially my own take on a werewolf, who is the last of their kind, turns into a full blown wolf rather than a big hairy man, and is also enhanced in human form. He can work in any setting so long as they allow for fantasy or supernatural elements. I'm not looking for anything too specific, mainly just testing the waters and seeing what's available. The only setting I'd rather avoid is medieval, simply because I already have several irons in that fire.

I'm thinking of title for this wll be
Saints row the agents of mayhem

It's a saints row fan fiction set after the gat out of hell

The saints are using time travel to change the past slightly so 🌎 destruction never happens

Now an event known as devils night
On the 30th October a organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N., led by a man known only as the Morningstar rose from the shadows and, after decades of preparing, attacked all of the world's governments with a well coordinated attack. Using the The Helleporter, a teleporter that could place armies anywhere on the planet and weapons never before seen

This fan fiction uses both science and magic

Now if you know the original saintsrow games then this will be easy to move with

There's also guest characters from other games that will be introduced to help further plot and to integrate into the game elements together
The games are
Destroy all humans
Terminator
Batman
Gta

Aliens
Zin
Furon
Blisk

There's two forms of magic in these games

Voodoo is a magic used on earth which will have a wide use of spells and curses
Vampire
Werewolf
Zombies
Underworld magic originates from hell used by demons and other practitioners who have a contract with them Ultor is the place where most of the contracts are stored

I'm thinking of title for this wll be
Saints row the agents of mayhem

It's a saints row fan fiction set after the gat out of hell

The saints are using time travel to change the past slightly so 🌎 destruction never happens

Now an event known as devils night
On the 30th October a organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N., led by a man known only as the Morningstar rose from the shadows and, after decades of preparing, attacked all of the world's governments with a well coordinated attack. Using the The Helleporter, a teleporter that could place armies anywhere on the planet and weapons never before seen

This fan fiction uses both science and magic

Now if you know the original saintsrow games then this will be easy to move with

There's also guest characters from other games that will be introduced to help further plot and to integrate into the game elements together
The games are
Destroy all humans
Terminator
Batman
Gta

Aliens
Zin
Furon
Blisk

There's two forms of magic in these games

Voodoo is a magic used on earth which will have a wide use of spells and curses
Vampire
Werewolf
Zombies
Underworld magic originates from hell used by demons and other practitioners who have a contract with them Ultor is the place where most of the contracts are stored
Ah, sorry. I should have specified that I'm not really looking to do any fandom rp