• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
I am an old-hand when it comes to writing and role-play. I can be somewhat playful and cavalier with my writing but I will treat whatever we end up writing together over with the respect it and it's genre is due. I'm fairly open minded and I enjoy all sorts of genres and topics, so please don't feel hesitant in approaching me with any writing ideas!

I don't expect constant replies to any threads together, and neither do I demand "high quality" writing. But I would like someone trying, or at least looking to build upon their current skill and style. I also enjoy some level of communication either through Iwaku or over Discord. I like to brainstorm a lot at the beginning, and then allow the RP to take over from there with many surprises; imagine we're both DM and Player to one another! And honestly, it would be nice to become friends?

I do prefer female writing partners playing female characters, as I do tend to be fairly open and accepting about romance and sexuality in the RP. However I am not entirely against anyone that's open to playing a female character.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from some folk! I'm looking forward to writing again.

How would you feel about some light folk-fantasy world-building?