seeking RP partner - (post-apocalypse, amnesia, SOL)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gryce

What I Don't Want
  • High fantasy elements - moderate is okay but full-blown Twilight saga is a no-go for me
What I Do Want
  • Good plot
  • A partner who will be willing to respond at least 3 times a week
Ideas

1.) Apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic: Lately I have been reading a book called Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. I don't want to play any of the characters or go off of the book, but I would be very interested in role-playing in a setting/situation similar to what is in the book. Basically the book is set (mostly) 20 years after a plague breaks out that kills lots of people, bringing about the end of modern civilization. There's no Internet, no electricity, no running water, no running cars... You get the idea. And so the people that are left behind make do with what is left, living in the abandoned buildings and even using the frames of cars as carriages for horses to pull. A role-play where the apocalypse is happening instead of one where it takes place after it occurred would be fun too! ***also if you read Station Eleven, please don't spoil it for me because I haven't finished it yet!! lol

2.) Slice of Life -- Medical school, college?: Pretty self-explanatory. Basically a SOL with characters that aren't high-school aged and are more established in their lives.

3.) Amnesia/weirdness: I am not sure if you are familiar with the game Harvester, but if you aren't basically the main character + one other person wake up in a strange antiquated town not knowing how they got there or remembering anything that happened before they got there and they have to figure it out. Spookiness ensues :raven::ghost::ghost::yikes: Another thing: I'd prefer if the role-play itself wasn't strictly based off of the game and where we're playing different characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.