Shattered Souls ~ Madoka Magica AU

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kuro the Fandom Freak

Original poster
I am looking for a partner to fulfill one of 2 Madoka Magica prompts.
1 - Canon x OC, where my OC is paired with Kyoko Sakura (who my partner must play).
Or 2 - OC x OC, where my OC and my partner's OC is the central focus of the story.

The AU is an alternate timeline, so we can change basically any and every part of the canon excepting personalities.

Rules/guidelines;
  • Doubling is required. You must play at least 1 character besides your main.
  • Your OC, if you are using one, must fit within the universe. No gods or god-like powers, and time magic may not be used with the exception of the Homura Akemi character.
  • This rp will contain minimal sexual content, meaning little to none! There will, however, be violence.
  • OOC plotting is a must, as is compromise. One person cannot control the entire story.
  • There is no put-downs regarding others' OCs, only constructive criticism is allowed.
Name: Kagome Yuri
Sex: F
Sexuality: undecided
Fatal flaw: Apathy
Personality: Essentially a nihilistic, suicidal bitch. She seems quite carefree and naive but is deeply disturbed, constantly hurting herself and attempting suicide. She will cuss someone out or fight with no hesitation, and is generally sassy and stubborn.

For the first prompt, I'd like a partner who is confidently able to play Kyoko Sakura. Doubling is required so in addition, you should have an OC or play another canon. The ship is Kyoko x my OC. Love triangles, rivalries, etc are up for discussion.
I have made sure my OC is compatible with Kyoko and trust me, she is! This should not feel rushed or forced.

For the second prompt, I welcome any Madoka Magica OCs that live around the Mitakihara area. The actual storyline is up for discussion.