[Shiz and ???] Two plot hankerings, yo.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Aero Blue

he hears his master's voice
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Online Availability
5-11 EST weekdays, anytime weekends.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Superhero, urban fantasy, space opera, crime thriller, supernatural
Hello all,

I have a few general hankerings for plots; two, in particular, that are somewhat specific, and a few spitballed vague-tries near the end.

As some general information, I'm a fairly patient (read: slow) forum poster, that can be reliably counted on for a post every two weeks, although posting weekly is not uncommon for me. I like to take it easy and rest at about an Advanced level writing-wise but, for lack of a better term, am capable of writing up a few levels (hello, Douche-rpers) or down a few as well. In either case, I prefer contributing to plot advancement and character development over waxing poetic in prose.

Without further ado, my current hankerings. Feel free to PM me with your thoughts or whatnot if interested!

Besides these particular naggings, I'm also highly receptive to any that you may have - feel free to hit me up with those as well!

Get Out of Hell Free:

The devil/devil esque figure, in his eternal craving for some good ol' malevolent fun, casts a gift down unto the world. It is a card of obsidian, burning Aramaic inscribed upon its black face: 'Get Out of Hell Free'. It promises the holder freedom from all the sins committed in their lifetime, atonement eternal.

He offers the card, in competition, to a fated multitude, each of them sinners in their own right. The game is simple enough; there is only one card, and so many sinners.

Last one left wins.

Two competitors, each with their own secrets, find themselves bound together amidst it all.

[The above is the general skeleton, and from there I'm down for a variety of RP choices. Perhaps the various competitors have superpowers? Supernatural abilities? Magics? Or maybe they're just standard humans.

Connection between the two competitors (the Player Characters) is up for discussion as well. Perhaps they stick together out of a past history? Maybe they, unwilling to kill in cold-blood, team up to survive? In either case, the goal here isn't so much to portray a 'Death Game' for the sake of itself, the idea would be to explore the player characters (and even the competing NPCs).]

Two Peas in a Mecha: TAKEN

Inspired by Darling in the FranXX and the upcoming Pacific Rim sequel, this prompt need not follow in their suit thematically. The following is also heavily variable, the primary takeaway is: two linked-people pilot a Mech and do #Things.

The #Empire grows vat-born mech pilots, instilling memories within them and sending them out into battle against #Faction1, #Faction2, etc. These pilots are, in essence, tools of war. The Empire's best mech are powered by the GEMINI system - a system that requires two compatible pilots to pilot one whole.

Very open-ended concept, but ideally they should experience the horrors of battle, have a little drama between themselves and the other pilots, and perhaps chaos might even ensue when they discover the truth behind their creation. Help world-build with me!

Less Developed, but Stuff I'm Also Into:
1. Mecha vs Kaiju
2. SUPERHEROES OF LITERALLY ANY KIND LUL.
3. Stake; in a medieval world, two people (PCs) find themselves on the run and find themselves part of a carnival of superpowered freaks and magical witches on the run, trying to make their way in the world. Tentatively taken

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAFed
SUPERHEROES WEEEEEEE
Superheroes, as in the traditional costume vigilante against villains type, or just a superpowered theme is enough?

SUPERHEROES WEEEEEEE
Superheroes, as in the traditional costume vigilante against villains type, or just a superpowered theme is enough?

theme is enuff. (I'm out of town until Wednesday, but feel free to PM me or message here with any thang u thankin' of)

*peeks in* Stake looks relatively intriguing to me

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
*peeks in* Stake looks relatively intriguing to me

Awesome; I've had very, very vague imaginings of it over the past few months. I'm more than down to shoot you a PM/DM when I'm freer come Thursday or whatnot (or you can shoot me one, if you'd like).

Reactions: MaryGold
I was just perusing when my eye caught sight of this thread O.O

If it's still available, Get Out of Hell Free sounds intriguing :3

It is! I'll shoot you a message through some undetermined medium when I can :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie