3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
SKYWARDEN
A Fallen Soul - Uppermost
The world is in its last death throes. What remains of mankind is sequestered within Neoterra, a cylindrical megastructure besieged by an ever-rising ocean.

You came from the Rift, where every face was a foe and even the air you breathed wanted to kill you. You soothed your hunger with what little bit of Bliss spare change could buy. You lost an arm and a leg and even came close to dying at one point, but so did everyone else. The difference between you and everyone else is that you survived.

You were born a fighter.

And here you are now, a superhero beloved by all. Your life is all glamor and cameras and merchandise. People tune in to your broadcasts everyday, watching you murder petty thieves in the name of justice. But your body doesn't belong to you anymore, Skywarden. You gave that up when you signed your name on the dotted line. You're a guinea pig in a golden cage, fed unknown drugs and rigged out with experimental tech that has done irreversible damage to your body.

The result? Power beyond your wildest dreams. If only you could use it.

POSTING SPEED & EXPECTATIONS

Posting Speed: Biweekly
Posting Expectations: 3-5 paragraphs per post, intermediate +

GM'S NOTE

Skywarden is a campaign set in the cyberpunk world of Neoterra. I am looking for at LEAST three players, but I definitely wouldn't mind more.

Don't forget to reply to this thread if you're interested!

You know I'm in!

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
Huh, looks neat.

• Thank You
Incredible hook. Would love to see more.

• Thank You
Always interested in a good cyberpunk world, choom!

@MiharuAya @SilverPaw @Epiphany @Ghostly Boo @Antebellum

Hello, hello! I'd be happy to have you all on board. The sign-up thread should be up this weekend. In the meantime, feel free to peruse this thread here. It is not dissimilar to this one, but if you scroll further down you should find links to the pertinent lore.

Lastly, the discord server is up for all those who'd like an easier way to chat and ask questions. Hope to see you there!

Got room still?

Reactions: Ariel
@SilverPaw @Antebellum @Ariel

Hey folks, just a heads up: I set a deadline for character sheets so try to send them in before then!

Here is the announcement, in case you haven't seen it yet.

And of course, you are welcome to join the discord server if you feel so inclined.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

@Ardent Thanks for the note, unfortunately even though I like the vibe of this, I don't have an idea I wanna go for.

@SilverPaw In the words of Saul Goodman: s'all good man!