2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, modern, slice of life, romance, historical
WARNING
My codes are very messy, they might make you go blind if u look at them too long. Proceed with caution ok ily ♡​

*** LETS GO BABY WOOOO (used assets from littlekreen's code for Anchorage with permission!)

"BUYIN' OR SELLIN'?"
BEETLE
STAT: 00 | STAT: 00 | STAT: 00

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code:
[div=width: 500px; margin: auto; /* MAIN BACKGROUND */ background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/56/3f/2c563f5af24627f6be04649d4b043f19.jpg) 0% 35% / 400px; z-indez: auto;][div=float: right; width: 95px; height: 95px; /* ICON URL */ background: url(https://i.ibb.co/DkSScSy/beetle2.png) 25% 50% / cover; margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 3px; z-index: 2;][/div][div= background:rgba(0 ,0 ,0 ,0.7); padding: 2%; z-index:1;][div= height: 100%; background: linear-gradient( -60deg ,transparent 0,transparent 30% , rgba(202, 190, 174,0.7) 0 ,rgba(202, 190, 174,0.7) 30%);padding: 10px;line-height: 20px; font-weight: bold;text-transform: uppercase;]"BUYIN' OR SELLIN'?"[div= mix-blend-mode: difference; color:lightgreen;][div= font-size:27px; text-indent: 12px;]BEETLE[/div][div= font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; text-indent: 12px;]STAT: 00 | STAT: 00 | STAT: 00[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=text-align: justify; margin: auto; width: 700px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/div]

Last edited:
*** no idea what is happening in Regency but heres a possible character anyway

Sophia Haskett
22 || Female || Miss

A P P E A R A N C E

INSERT APPEARANCE HERE

P E R S O N A L I T Y

A bright and cheerful girl, Sophia always lights up the room with her smile. She might be somewhat childish still, with an excitable nature about her, but she's kind and polite like ettiquette dictates a lady should be, never one to step on other people's toes. At least not intentionally, since she can be a bit of an airhead that occasionally puts her foot in her mouth, not to mention her penchant for gossip. (...)

H I S T O R Y

Daughter of Knight Josiah Haskett, she was the first-born of his two children, her arrival coming soon after he married her mother Marjorie. The two were very much in love, something that was not always guaranteed in a marriage, and they had plenty to share for their daughter. She grew up cherished and cared for, comfortable thanks to her father's title, earned through his dedicated military service that eventually left him lame and with a cane. (...)

Last edited: