3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hey everyone, I am back again looking for some partners for some rp ideas I have been thinking of. I will preface this by saying that I mainly use discord for rps. I don't mind setting up like a bare bones server for us to rp with. I mainly do FxF pairings but open to MxM (as long as a Femboy or Crossdresser is involved) and also up for MxF pairings as well. I am also pretty flexible with ideas and mainly the ones I post will just be writing prompts that we can bounce ideas around for. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I also tend to like stories with darker elements. But without further ado.

Idea #1
The Jeweled Throne

So this will be a dark fantasy in the vein of Games of Thrones. There are noble houses that compete with each other for the right to sit upon the Jeweled Throne and who sits upon it is considered the defacto leader of the Crown of the World. Currently it lies empty and the houses are at war with each other to claim the right. The Church technically controls the Jeweled Throne at the moment but is waiting for one of the houses to claim the seat. Our characters are thrown into this war by our parents so not only must we navigate the battlefield but also must trend carefully at court.

Idea #2
A Rose Tinted Sunset

This is base on one of my previous rps that I did that I really enjoyed. The rp is a western set near the start of the American Frontier days. My character is a Marshal of the town of Gilded Springs. Instead of being executed for their crime, they were given a chance to be a Marhsal since they came from a wealthy southern family and they were a decorated soldier during the Civil War. But upon arriving in Gilded Springs, they meet your character who is the daughter of the owner of the town and a leader of industry out west. However little does my character know that your character is pretty much used to cater to perspective clients. If we do MxM maybe your character has always dressed feminine and had to learn to be feminine to please possible business partners however it is kept ad a secret even if they masquerade around town as a girl. But as the two get to know each other, the closer they become. And even though my character is a US Marshal, they're merely a puppet. Could also do FxF where my character dresses as a male and keeps it secret that she is a female.

Idea #3
In Another Life

Basically this is a story about a mortal who wants to end it all but when they're about to jump off, they witness someone falling from the sky so they go to investigate it. Come to find out the person that fell is an Angel who was thrown from Heaven. And the only way for them to come back is to perform a great deed. Being vague as it is, they decide to latch onto the suicidal person and bring joy and happiness to them despite the suicidal person's cynism and reluctance. But they enjoy the Angel's company even if they don't let on about it.

Those are some ideas I have been thinking about. If any of them seem like fun to you, feel free to message me and we can discuss more. :)

Idea #4
In our Mortal World

In the world of Evelia, the Gods and Goddesses are battling for influence over the Mortals. Without their prayers, a diety power wanes. The time period is the Age of Myth where legends roam the world seeking to gather support for their diety. Our characters live in this world and perhaps one character is a diety and the other is their reluctant champion.

Idea #5
I like to visit your place

In this cyberpunk dystopia where mega corps rule everything, a young heir/heiress to a mega corp comes into power after the death of their father. Little did they know her father had a gang working for the family in the shadows. Being tied to this the mega corp due to blackmail or what not, the leader of the gang vows to protect the new leader of the mega corp in hopes to one day leave the thumb of it. But will the two instead find love in one another?

Idea #6
Ironclad

In this sci fi setting, the solar system is ar war with each other due to expansion and prideful reasons. A new weapon called the Mech Suit is being deployed and headed by wide eyed candidates thinking they can bring honor and glory to their planets governments. Our characters are perhaps in the same squad together but have different ideologies.