4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (of all stripes; high, low, modern, etc), post-apocalyptic, sci-fi / space opera, pretty much any "-punk" genre (steampunk, mythpunk, cyberpunk, etc.)
a sound Soul dwells within a sound Mind and a sound Body
box
  • before i get into anything, my roleplay intro & expectations are hosted on my toyhouse, so please give that a once-over!
    • do note that there's a couple "security questions" to make sure folks actually do read 'em.
  • roleplay location can be threads or DMs, depending on your preference!
pretty much what it says on the tin, i've got an incredible craving for some Soul Eater shenanigans. while i usually focus more on developing OCs, i wouldn't be opposed to writing for some canon characters as well!

only sweeping change i'd want to make, regardless of which direction we go, would be to make the cast all adults, & have the DWMA be more of a college-type environment. and maybe tread into headcanon-y worldbuilder territory, if anyone's interested ;]

i'd also / alternatively be interested in a story that's more inspired by SE, rather than one that takes place within the canon setting. something we can really sink our teeth into and craft as our own, with SE acting as the bones of it.

i'll possibly be adding some prompts later on, but this is pretty much it! if you're interested, feel free to comment or shoot me a DM~
SOUL'S CROSSING

Last edited:
Reactions: PeanutsandCoke