Specific Fandom Search [Harry Potter / Peaky Blinders]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ohsnapitzcodie

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Hello!

I have spent far too long on Tumblr and Gaiaonline searching to no avail so I have decided to come here and see if I have better luck!
At the moment - I am craving two particular fandoms those being Harry Potter and Peaky Blinders. I am open to CCxOC, CCxCC or OCxOC however I have a preference for the former.

ABOUT ME:
  • 24, Female from the UK (GMT timezone)
  • Literacy level: ranges from semi-literate to novella.
  • Posting Frequency: I attempt to post at least once a week, usually once or twice a day (depending on my partners activity) however I am incredibly patient and do not mind if you take weeks or even longer to reply!
  • Preferred Method: Discord (for the servers) but I am willing to try here.
  • Genders: Will play both males and females.
  • Pairings: MxF, FxF and MxM are all welcome.
  • Doubling: Yes!

ABOUT YOU:
  • 18+ goes without saying.
  • Willing to work with me to create a plot that we both love!
  • Posts at least two paragraphs (around 200 words).
  • Patient and will not nag me for a post - I enjoy OOC chatter however some days I am unable to get online to post!
  • Communicate! If there is something you do not like about a post that I write or how I portray a character, please let me know. I would rather re-write a post and work with my partner to create something they enjoy rather than lose them!

THE REQUEST:
BOLDED
is the character that I am hoping to write as.

HARRY POTTER
☁ Draco Malfoy x OC
☁ Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
I am more than happy to double up and write any canon character in return for you!

PEAKY BLINDERS
☁ Michael Grey x OC
I am more than happy to double up and write any canon character in return for you!

If you are interested - please feel free to drop me a message or write here in the thread!