1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
[fieldbox=Ishua Ken, green, solid, 8, book antiqua]
It is a time of great suffering throughout the galaxy as the Sith Confederation rules the entirety of known space.

Ruled by the Prima Dominus and the Dark Lord of the Sith, the elusive and mysterious Darth Magus along with the Council of Sith Lords and the various Sith governors appointed to rule over the planets of the Confederation that had initially resisted the rule of their dark masters. The Confederation put effort into these planets, using military occupation and various other cruel tactics to ensure that they complied and would not fight and put up an effort to fight their masters. Otherwise, the remaining planets and systems had been permitted to retain their previous rulers and forms of government given slight changes, as well as a Sith Lord who oversaw all military efforts and acted as a representative of the Dark Lord known as a Dominus.

The Dark Lord declared that Coruscant would be made the capital of the Confederacy and Korriban would be the Sith capital, as Korriban had always been the homeworld of the Sith and their teachings. From Korriban would arise the ancient Sith Academy and the Great Sith Temple, where the Sith Council would convene to discuss the nature of their plans, and for those who dared to challenge the greatest of the Sith Lords or the Dark Lord himself to challenge them and attempt to claim the mantle of the one they slew. None who challenged them and failed were allowed to live, save for their apprentices.

And while the Sith flourished, the Jedi were forced into hiding.

Where there were once thousands of Jedi under the training of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Order, there now remains little more than three hundred. The Jedi Order and hierarchy are little more than formality after the great diasporia upon the arrival of the Sith, the Jedi residing in cells of apprentices and Masters, with many Jedi Knights banding together until one is proclaimed a Master for their feats or insight into the Force. Many teachings of these Jedi reside in and come from ancient holocrons passed from master to student, many dating back from the time of the Old Republic and the Clone Wars.

But, in the end, the Jedi were scattered amongst the stars, with one cell of Jedi in particular resting in the ruins of the Jedi enclave on Ossus, where they acted as scavengers and historians in an attempt to recover any and all of the ancient Jedi as they could.

One of these Jedi was a man by the name of Ishua Ken, sometimes referred to as "The Grey Jedi" amongst his peers.

Ishua was born on the world of Dantooine to a family of farmers near Khoonda, which was once a small building near the ruins of a Jedi enclave now a true city, although not nearly as encased in steel as Coruscant, becoming a larger town while keeping to its rural roots. The Jedi enclave, once razed to the ground by the Dark Lord Malak, was rebuilt during the lifetime of the legendary Master Yoda, and became a place of learning and teaching once more. When the order established by Luke Skywalker came to an end, the Sith did not immediately take to investigating it, allowing Jedi to hide there for a time and remove valuable artifacts and knowledge from the enclave and take them to various safe houses and hidden caches throughout the galaxy where the Sith would have difficulty finding them.

Ishua spent a fair amount of time in his childhood playing in the abandoned enclave with friends, the place required to be maintained by the government should it need to be utilized by the Sith to train new pupils. The oldest of four children, Ishua was the only one in his family to be Force -sensitive. As a child it only manifested itself in dreams and the occasional unexplainable occurrence, but when he was eight years old the Sith heard rumors of a potential threat on Dantooine and the Dominus came to investigate. Fearing the worst, he scribbled a note to his family and ran away from the farm for his parent's safety after having many nightmares about being found by the Sith.

About a week after his departure, another being sensed Ishua's powerful connection to the Force- a JediMaster by the name of Eluhani Moza. Eluhani, an elderly Cathar Jedi Master, had come to Dantooine to attempt to find a willing apprentice and to prevent the Sith from abducting Force-sensitive children. Upon his request, Eluhani took Ishua as her apprentice, beginning to instruct him in the ways of the Force.

As the years went by, Ishua took the path of a Jedi Consular, focusing on developing his connection with the Force and exploring the nature thereof. As such, one of his most prized possession of a Jedi holocron from the before the Clone Wars containing the teachings of a Jedi Master by the name of Qui-Gon Jinn. Jinn's belief and teachings in regards to the Cosmic and Living Force would lead Ishua to develop his own belief that while the Living Force could be distinctly separated in the the Light Side and the Dark Side, the Cosmic Force, from which a Force-user would manifest and access their powers, was a universal entity, the Force in its innate state where there was no Light Side or Dark Side- only the Force itself. As such, using certain powers through the Force did not automatically place an individual with the Light Side or the Dark side, but instead their alignment was decided by how one used said powers. An example he decided upon that whereas a Jedi might use Force lightning to short-circuit to disable an enemy tank or walker to save lives, a Sith might use the same power to torture an individual and gather information.

When he was eighteen and the time came for him to construct his lightsaber, he used the plans included in Qui-Gon Jinn's holocron, using a synthetic green kyber crystal to power it. During this time where he was subject to various trials he was asked to explain his beliefs regarding the Force since he was to be a Consular, and when he did so the various Jedi Masters in attendance found his beliefs to border on those of the ancient Grey Jedi Order, leading to his alias of "The Grey Jedi." In the end, at the age of eighteen, Ishua became a full Jedi Knight and Consular, wandering the galaxy for a time before he and his colleagues were placed on Ossus.

It was during his time on Ossus that Ishua took time to develop his technical skills by caring for the droids that helped keep the enclave maintained, managing the archive, and by maintaining and repairing the shuttle used by the Jedi for transportation.

One of his favorite droids and one of his his best friends was an astromech droid, specifically an R4 unit, R4-X2105. Nicknaming the droid "Rusty," the pair got along well as they worked on keeping the enclave and its archives in top condition. Rusty, originally created to be a starfighter copilot, occasionally took to the wheel of their shuttle when the Jedi needed to travel to another part of the planet or a destination off-world.

As the Confederation had banned private weapons research, most weapons used in this time were the same as those used during the time of the Galactic Empire. While the same did not apply for droids, there were restrictions for droid research and development, making it easier to improve on existing models than risk submitting an entirely new droid design for Sith scrutiny. These, along with a few other restrictions, made it rather difficult for new improvements be introduced in the galactic market or for rebellions and insurrections to form against the Confederation, somewhat pacifying the citizens of the galaxy all of the while.

That did not, however, completely halt the eventuality of a rebellion.

On the planet Mandalore upon the return of the Mandalorian warriors- as the modern civilization was in ruins after the Sith bombed many major cities as an example- the current Mandalore, a warrior from Clan Ordo known as Manadalor the Objector, united the infighting Mandalorian Clans as the first to rebel against the Confederation. The Mandalorians then searched for the remainder of the Jedi Order along with various other allies. Although the Jedi and the Mandalorians have had, at best, a strenuous relationship after the Mandalorian Wars of the Old Republic, there is a time when even the worst of enemies must unite for the greater good. In this case, the Jedi Order became on with the Mandalorian Clans, uniting to form the Enlightenment.

Joining the Enlightenment soon came to various starsystems as the scattered Jedi became leaders of the cause. Mandalore and Grand Master Ko Orson were appointed to the roles of Command Generals, with various members of the various planetary governments and cells forming a democratic organization within the Enlightenment. They began to train and recruit a strong military force, slowly funnelling weapons and other equipment to their soldiers as various starships were constructed in secret to accommodate a small navy until they made themselves public.

When the time came, the Enlightenment performed a coordinated attack throughout five different systems, establishing themselves as a threat to the Confederation while sticking with guerilla warfare until they were large enough to consider direct warfare with the Confederation.

And although that day has yet to come, it nears every day as the Jedi at Ossus stand guard, eventually being called as there were rumors of ancient Jedi holocrons and technology on the planet of Ithal, an almost barren ice planet in the Outer Rim near the Mandalorian System. Among the three Jedi, Ishua volunteered to go, hopping into a shuttle that arrived with his faithful astromech droid and his friends, a Mirialan Jedi Guardian named Kana Acula and a Jedi Sentinel named Kuno Delrah, who had also volunteered for this mission and brought their padawans in tow.

Sitting in the cockpit as the astromech droid patched himself in, uploading data from the datpads Ishua recovered into the navicomputer. The pilot looked nervously at the droid nervously as the Jedi, a thick grey cloak wrapped around his usual robes and lightsaber, strapped himself into the cockpit's passenger. Clearing his throat, the pilot then looked at the Jedi while biting his lip, the grizzled veteran clearly not used to the idea of droid-assisted flight.

"Excuse me, Sir Jedi, but are you sure that droid knows what he's doing?"

The astromech droid then rotated his dome, looking at the pilot as the droid began to speak in the binary that so few knew. "Dweeeeeeeeeet boop, beep, dwoooo. Tweet bzzzt!"

Stifling a chuckle as he covered his mouth, the Jedi Consular soon sighed, shaking his head and looking at the pilot with a smile as his baritone voice seem to have a sagacity beyond his age. "Believe me, Captain- you couldn't ask for a better droid to fly with Rusty here. He was originally built to be a starfighter copilot and he flies the shuttle on Ossus more than I do. You're better off with him by your side than without him."

"Dwoo dweeet, dweeet!"

And with that, the shuttle left the planet Ossus, heading for the frigid planet of Ithal. The shuttle came close to crashing on two occasions, almost hitting the snow-laden mountains as they touched down in front of the snow laden mountains. When they landed, Rusty disconnected from the shuttle, beeping to get Ishua's attention before he unbuckled himself and made his way into the main room where the crew was waiting to leave. He sighed, tapping his droid's dome before Rusty projected a map of the area.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am Jedi Knight Ishua Ken, and I'll be working with you along with Rusty here and my fellow Jedi Knights Kana Acula and Kuno Delrah and their pupils on this mission. The current galactic standard time is about ten in the morning while planetary time here is about noon, meaning we'll have optimal daylight for our search. Our records on Ossus when correlated with the Enlightenment's record show what appears to be a hidden trove of Jedi artifacts here on Ithal, last used by the Republic as some form of Outer Rim outpost and as a refueling station by the former Galactic Empire and so far this planet has no real Sith presence outside of its capital on the other side of the planet. We'll be searching this area for a bunker of some sort, and we'll move to examine the abandoned Imperial shipyard about two clicks north of here if our search is fruitless. If there aren't any questions, let's get searching."

The group then exited the shuttle save for the pilot and copilot, fanning out through the area. They searched the area until one soldier seemed to find the door, the group fanning around it as they uncovered a droid hatch as the Jedi was bundled in his robes, looking to the astromech droid.

"Rusty, can you try to plug into the door and open it? Someone, go run and tell the pilots that we've found something and stay guard there."

A soldier began making their way back to the shuttle as the R4 droid extended his scomp arm into the receptacle, spinning the lock as he attempted to open the door. "Dweeet, dweeet, bzzzzzzt!"

"What do you mean it's magnetically sealed?"

"Bzooop!"

"D'ah… let's try it the old fashioned way. Everybody stand back!"

The droid then disconnected from the terminal and moved away as the Jedi removed his lightsaber from his belt, raising it and pressing the activator as the yard-long green blade humming softly as the Jedi gripped it with two hands, sticking it in the center of the sealed door until it reddened, then carving out a large circular entryway and kicking it inside, deactivating his tool and looking at the soldiers. "Alright, let's hustle in. Stay on your guard, I don't want anyone getting hurt."

After all soldiers and the droid made their way through two other doors that opened after a little slicing, not
requiring the use of the lightsaber the Jedi had in his right hand. After walking down the white corridors and seeing the well-maintained and powered status of the facility, it became obvious that this was no mere bunker, clearly a military base of some sort. As two sets of robotic footsteps could be heard coming down the corridor, the soldiers and the Jedi took defensive positions.

As the droids came into close range, the bright red protocol droid began to speak,his voice slightly filled with static. "Please, don't shoot! We are responsible for this facility and wish to welcome you."

The Jedi then relaxed, motioning for the soldiers to stand down as he spoke up.

"Protocol droid, what is your designation?"

"I am TC-3PO-112C, also referred to as 'Caretaker.' I am a model 'C' TC-3PO military protocol droid with specializing programs in strategic analysis and advisory, resource management, and translation commissioned by members of the Republic to watch over this confidential facility. With me is 21-B-MDX7, also known as 'Doc Seven' or 'Doc,' the Senior Medical Officer for the clones."

The Jedi went wide-eyed, tempted to gasp.

"What do you mean, clones?"

The medical droid then raised one of his arms, directing the group down the corridor and to the right as he spoke in his metallic bass. "If you will follow me, General, I will show you."

"Wait, wait, wait, general? I'm no commanding officer."

The protocol droid then raised his arm, looking to Ishua. "I shall explain as we walk, Master Jedi."

The group then began to walk, speaking to the Jedi as they followed the medical droid.

"During the Clone Wars, a small group ordered that a section of Grand Army of the Republic, in this case the 343rd Regiment, be frozen in cryostasis here on Ithal as a trial and in case of an emergency. This project was risky, but all two thousand and three-hundred Clone Troopers are alive and will be prepared to fight in approximately a half hour, General."

"Why do you call me a general?"

"Because you have come to take command of your Clone Troopers, General. You are clearly a Jedi Knight and general as there is no indication that you are a padawan or an apprentice. Likewise, you are the first Jedi to appear since this facility was sealed. According to my orders and my programming, I have relinquished responsibility and command of the 343rd Regiment to you and have begun the awakening process. The clones will be prepared and ready for combat transportation in a half hour and will be in the main cafeteria in one hour to meet you."

"Uhm, err… Rusty, could you scomp link with Caretaker and give him all historical data since the Clone Wars?"

The astromech droid whisted, plugging into a terminal with the protocol and medical droids as all the information in the facility was updated, the red protocol droid speaking slightly after.

"Oh my… either way, our programming requires us to remain loyal to and obey the Jedi. In those means, you are still to maintain command of this facility and the Clone Troopers, Master Jedi."

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Wooooo..."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Darth Magus, red, solid, 8, book antiqua]
The Dark Lord clicked on his mask as he felt the Force concentrate behind him. Looking upon the face of Korriban for a moment longer in the tallest spire of the Sith High Temple, the master turned around as he knew his pupil was approaching before his guards would tell him such. His flowing robes speced out behind him as he stepped from his swiveling throne, pressing a button on the arm of the throne to activate the comlink with his soldiers, his deep voice slightly distorted by his mask

"Send him in."

When his apprentice came in and knelt before him, the Dark Lord of the Sith raising his arm and lifting him into the air through the Force as he growled beneath his mask, squeezing his fingers as he choked his pupil. As far as the Dark Lord was concerned, he was affording his apprentice more than enough mercy for this grave mistake, and as such Magus was filled with more of the rage that fueled his immense power in the Force.

"Admiral Tekartha informed me of your failure, my apprentice. I gave you a simple order- to bring me one of the lost holocrons of Marka Ragnos' teachings from the temple on Dxun. Still you fail, letting your emotions get the better of you as the holocron was smashed by some beast. I am half-tempted to end your paltry existence were it not to be a waste of talent and of ability in the Force... If you can not overcome failures such as this you shall have difficulty surpassing me and becoming a Sith Lord."

Darth Magus then released his grip, allowing his pupil to fall to the floor.

"You will remain here on Korriban and assist in the training of apprentices until you are to be sent on another mission. I will do not wish to see more failures such as this one. Am I clear?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Apprentice Kalaxa

Taking time meditating outside of the Temple the had passed rather fast for the Apprentice. Eyes closed and focusing inward she wasn't thinking of her surroundings but instead seemed to be stretching outward. Feeling another's presence approaching she pulled herself back and looked in their direction. An acolyte approached but kept their distance from the blind apprentice. Eyes staring out straight her hood pulled forward the acolyte couldn't see her face. Standing silently the girl nodded "I know, very well." The girl said before walking past the Acolyte.

Entering into the temple itself Kalaxa made her way through it before arriving at the room her master would be arriving into. She didn't need to hear what the apprentice said. She knew, she felt the sudden ripples while meditating and well, she would rather not have to deal with their trembling. Having arrived early Kalaxa took the opportunity to use the empty room. Taking a seat in the middle of the room the Apprentice began to concentrate inward. Body shimmering slightly she began to recount the recent things she had been taught. Time was a precious resource... it was best not wasted idling.​

Today had been a shit day all things considered.

It was supposed to be a routine drop. Jessi had been with this same crew on this same run several times, but this time when they dropped out of hyperspace around Ithal, there had been another pirate ship lying in wait. He'd barely made it to the escape pod before the entire ship was annihilated, along with all of the cargo they'd be carrying. It was a stroke of luck or not that another traveling ship had been nearby. Jessi thanked his lucky stars that someone else had been in this desolate sector of the galaxy.

To his dismay, it was a ship full of Enlightenment soldiers accompanied by a Jedi. Jessi tried to stay as far away from the Confederate/Enlightenment war as he possibly could, but now he found himself right in the thick of it.

When they pulled him out of the pod, it was easy for Jessi to play the part of a scared teenaged boy and spent the remainder of the time on the ship huddled up in the cargo bay. He'd just have to stay as far away from that Jedi as he possibly until they could get back to civilized space. Unfortunately, no one thought it was a good idea to leave him on board the ship by himself (and they were right, really) so Jessi found himself stumbling off the ship with the soldiers and the Jedi onto the bitterly cold landscape of Ithal. He'd paid attention enough to know that they were looking for some sort of Jedi relics. Maybe he could smuggle one of whatever it was into his pocket and it would fetch a pretty price if he could ever get back to Coruscant.

There were two soldiers in particular keeping a watchful eye over him, so Jessi tried his best to look bored even when the Jedi pulled out his lightsaber to cut through the first magnetically sealed door that they found.

"Show off," he mumbled under his breath, shuffling his feet back and forth.

Jessi didn't really like the Jedi. None of them had ever done anything for him, even if they were supposed to be keepers of the galaxy or whatever. The only ones he had seen seemed more focused on waving around their lightsabers than doing anything useful.

Once inside, Jessi was amazed at how well-kept and clean everything was. From the outside, it didn't look like anything could survive on this ice-crusted planet. There was a bit of a standoff when two droids approached but once it was decided they weren't a threat, Jessi used the opportunity to slip away while the Jedi conversed with them. It was easy enough to shake the soldiers that were watching him, since they were engrossed in listening to what the new droids were saying. Something about clones. . . but Jessi didn't really care.

What he did care about was possibly finding another ship to get him off this rock. There had to be something here, even if it wasn't capable of making the jump to hyperspace.

CRC-3337, 343RD REGIMENT
REPUBLIC OUTPOST, ITHAL
CHRONOMETER CORRUPTED. PLEASE RESET.

There were no dreams in stasis, only shadows and faint, garbled whispers. Memories, and old orders that were still doing rounds in the head. If the cotton in the brain didn't completely shut them up, that is. It was a wet sensation that was simultaneously light and heavy, the after effects of induced slumber.

There was a tick against the glass of his tube, followed by a sudden lifting of the heaviness. The coolness bled away and glass no longer supported him, so he collapsed, hard, onto the floor. Limbs shook as they adjusted to once again holding weight. The cotton in his brain drained away, and thoughts swamped the space behind his eyes with full force. It took him a moment to acclimate and figure out, first and foremost, what his orders were.

Stasis, CRC-3337 realized. He'd been in stasis. Judging by the stiffness of his joints, it had been a very, very long time.

The room came into focus quickly and CRC-3337 stood. There was a ticking chrono at one end of the large room, which he squinted at across the waking heads of his brothers. The numbers were wrong and flashing. He promptly forgot about that and looked around to find his kit.

There, across at the far side of the room. He strode toward the bench where his armor lay neatly stacked, its bright 343 colors standing out under the bright lights. He slipped it on as if it were a second skin and immediately felt at ease, then snapped his DC-17s into their holsters at his hips. The kama was a comfortable weight against his hips, while peering through the visor of his helmet was a welcome change.

He flexed every available joint, alleviating the lingering tension, and pressed the heels of his palms hard against his eyes until he saw stars. Good signs-- he could see, and his reach and flexibility hadn't been damaged. His armor, too, was in excellent condition. Very good. He'd request a full checkup with Two-One-Bee later, after he got his orders. After he scratched his itchy trigger finger.

He returned his attention to his brothers, who were adapting quickly to the sudden change and stepping into their own armor with a bravado he hadn't seen since... well, a long while. Excellent. He'd be sure to report this to whichever General Command had assigned the 343rd. He needed to imbue confidence, after all.

Leaving his brothers to their work, CRC-3337 - Thrice, yes, he was Thrice - made his way through the halls and past many familiar droids, who greeted him by CT number as he went. Strange that there were no living staff, but his thoughts didn't linger on that for long and soon, he was back on task.

Thrice stopped and cocked his head when the sensitive receptors in his helmet caught the echo of a conversation. Multiple layers indicated multiple voices, split between the tinny voice of a droid and someone living. That must be their new General, so he set off down the hallway.

The map to the base was clear in his head. It was juncture joining several corridors to other parts within the outpost, the majority of which led to the chamber from which he'd just emerged or were otherwise inaccessible. He'd only been to the barracks on his first night before entering stasis, but as protocol dictated, studying the plans was absolutely necessary for any commander.

There. A group of people that gave him pause. He stopped to scan the area, then strode forward toward whom he assumed to be the new General, judging by the saber at his belt. The droids seemed to have introduced them, which lifted a weight he didn't know he had off his shoulders.

His heels clicked as he stood to attention, his back straight in perfect form. "Sir!" he saluted. "CRC-3337 reporting. The 343rd awaits your orders, sir."

It felt better than he'd expected, slipping into that hierarchy once more. The honorific came naturally.

The moderate sized freighter landed rather smoothly on one of the many docking ports in the Mos Kendro space port in the heart of Korriban. The back bridge lowered and a contingent of smugglers, assassins and cutthroats, all heavily armed, march out. They are led by a tall, hooded figure adorned in the black robes and sleek boots of a Sith Master. When the group has fully filed out, the hooded figure raises his hand, signaling the group to halt.

"So this is it aye...the dreaded Korriban. This had better be worth the trip, Attrocitus." says an armed mercenary decked out in traditional Mandolorian armor named Trevvin Katar.

"You would do well to mind yourself, Katar...for you are in the mecca of the Dark Side of the Force. Korriban is the embodiment of my Sith brethren." says Attrocitus, his hollow silver eyes, reflecting the stark red sheen of Korriban's atmosphere.

"Spare us the hocus pocus garbage. You promised us a chance for profit, that's all we're interested in. Kyvan pays rather well, but this Dark Lord you speak of sounds like a chance for double the funds." says Katar.

"Kyvan is but an insect compared to Lord Magus. You are here because my Lord demanded to see a sample of the Hutt resources I have told him about. He has allowed me to stay in Kyvan's tentative employment, because of the Hutt's potential in aiding the Confederacy with their wealth and man power. I shall now act as liaison between the Hutt Cartels and the Sith Order."

Katar smiles beneath his helmet "Than lead on, my Lord."

The contingent marches forward and is shuttled to the tall spires of the Sith High Temple. The mercenaries huddle close together and stick close to Darth Attrocitus...the strong eerie presence of such concentrated Dark Side energy, unnerving even cut throats like them. Soon they approach the throne chamber of the Dark Lord Magus himself, flanked by his intimidating Imperial Guards.

Attrocitus turns to the mercs, his eyes narrowed "Now you imbeciles keep your fool mouths shut. I shall be the one who does the talking. You will show your proper respect for a Dark Lord of the Sith! Is that most clear!"

The mercs including Katar just silently nod and all walk closer to the large doors of the throne chamber.

Attrocitus approaches one of the guards, his light saber hilt swinging at his side "Tell his High Lord Magus, that Darth Attrocitus is here with the sampling of the Hutt contigent forces he has requested to see."

Kheltan, or otherwise known as Darth Zeran had landed on Korriban with a few of his soldiers. The mission to obtain one of the holocrons was not successful, or rather, if the Sith himself would have taken such matters into his own hand personally, the mission would have been a success.

In his stead, his sith troopers were sent into the planet Dxun, to obtain the holocrons of Marka Ragnos' teachings, while he observed from his ship. The Sith troopers were dealt with accordingly when they returned back without the one thing they were sent to retrieve. Allowing a beast to smash the teachings was unforgivable in his eyes, and therefore, these specific Sith troopers never returned back to Korriban with the rest.

Having failed the Dark Lord for the first time, he knew exactly the type of punishment he would receive. Having been his pupil for a very long time, he knew Lord Magus quite well. It did not take long for his Lord to invite him into the throne room where his Master was. Walking through the hallway until he reached his destination, there were more than one person who stepped to their side to give way for Darth Zeran.

Like Lord Magus, he was too, known for his cruelty. Both his lightsaber hilts were hanging off of his belt, as his cape was cascading behind him for each step he made. His red, but unique mask covering the front of his face, while the rest was covered with steel plated armor, all around his face. It was more like an helmet than a mask. Once he was inside, he knelt, bowing to his Master, who was more or less disappointed in his apprentice.

Using the force to pull him up, and strangle him, or rather punish him for a few seconds, he couldn't help but tolerate such pain, even if he was greatly being suffocated, it was painful. Having endured pain like this more than once, it was nothing new to him. The fact that Admiral Tekartha had informed the Dark Lord of their failure was not surprising as well.

Once Lord Magus had released his grip, Darth Zeran fell down on the surface. He knelt once more, but this time, he spoke up. "Next time, I'll find and obtain the holocron of Marka Ragnos' teachings personally." There were more holocrons out there than the one at planet Dxun, and Darth Zeran knew about it.

He took the responsbility for his own Sith troopers and accepted the punishment, or rather, the scolding from his Master without a single hitch. Standing up, he took a step to the side, evidently feeling that another Sith had appeared, and required an audience with the Dark Lord himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante
Thalik never stopped moving. The Confederation was always searching for runaways, traitors, and most of all Jedi and their supporters. The Sith were like bloodhounds and he only wanted to be left alone. He was not allowed the luxury of being able to stay in any planet it seemed for more than a couple of months. Wanted posters for him and other runaways as well as supposed Jedi would line most holographic displays in any city he would travel through and kept his hood up most of the time picking up money where he could. Surviving however he could. Some of what he had done did not make him proud but there was little alternative. Only now there was a problem. The crew that had brought him to the desert planet of Tatooine seemed to recognise him once they landed and thought he would be easy to turn on and send to the confederation in chains. The crew and their ship are nothing more than ash and scrap now. The Sith Academy definitly did teach him things.

Thalik was now on the last of his credits and had walked the endless desert towards Mos Ila, the closest large city guaranteed to have food, supplies, shelter, a hanger, and worst of all Hutt gangs and other vile beings he would need to avoid. Not out of fear, but even in Hutt control the sith had eyes. Thalik took one last swig of his canteen before entering the city and cutting through a few alleyways and sat against the wall collecting himself and resting for a moment. He hated this planet...he hated hutts. Thalik hated quite a bit. The Sith that had teached him taught him the importance and how strong of an ally his hate and anger could be. It kept him moving. Kept him alive in the worst of situations. Then of course he heard footsteps.

"Doesn't look like a Tusken to me" an Alien said in Huttese nudging the man next to him. A small group of thugs. Some possible bounty hunters moved towards him in the alleyway. "Well no one just walks the desert like that. Eyy Boy. Your speeder blow up?" one snickered as Thalik stood up slowly onto his feet and their blasters lay aimed at him. "Maybe he is the one from the wreckage report. You know the Malice 12X cargo vessel that was supposed to bring supplies to Saiba the Hutt." Another of the men said and brought smirks to all of their faces. " You are gonna show us where the ship landed or we could just shoot you. Either sounds fun to us right now. It's been slow you see." The last thug said to which Thalik still did not respond.

Thalik found these creatures disgusting and a nuisance. Picking on what they believed weaker beings for credits alone. They were worse than the sith to him. The confederation at least had reason...most of the time. "I am tired of your company. I will not take you to where you wish." Thalik said with his face hidden under his torn hood and already planning ahead. The thug stepped forward and whatever he was about to say was silenced as a purple beam of light decapitated the man as well as disarmed the thug next to him as soon as they stepped close enough. In the next few instances only a few blaster bolts could be heard before Thalik turned off his saber putting it back on his belt and took the credits from the bodies around him. "This will at least get me by for a bit.." He said before picking up a thermal detonator from the first thug. Pressing the button to arm it before dropping it in the center of the group. "Best not to leave behind lightsaber wounds.." He whispered to himself before walking away as whatever was left in the scene was left completely unrecognizable.

@Akashi @Shayla

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Akashi
He looked to the pilot of the shuttle, nodding softly, "Yea we found some sorta door, don't know what it is, but I have to go back, hope to see ya'll in a few." he said as he started running back, he signed as he moved as fast as he could and he looked about the area. "It's cold, and I..." he looked at the droids as he fell be in ranks with the men spread out just in time to see what ever was happening.

He was fixing to say something like, 'the hell are clones,' but he remembered stories of his great-great-probably a few more great, grandfathers during something called the clone wars. He saw something move over where a few guys were, but he paid no mind to it. He just kinda of stopped and looked about everything, he didn't care about the droids anymore, but he did care about what was around him, something from one of his ancestors, or well the time period of him. He just looked around, "So was this like a, last ditch effort thing here? Like if the Jedi got pushed back to their capital, just activate the cell here and attack?" he asked himself out load as he ran into one of the fellow men with them

[fieldbox="Kuno Delrah, gold, solid"]
It was so nice to be out and about, Kuno enjoyed being useful, and being able to do research and search for anything that could give the Enlightenment an upper hand against the Sith, was somewhat exciting. But as soon as they started to look around, he slowly started to lose his enjoyment, and he was pretty sure his padawan wasn't finding it anymore entertaining than him. Though it was tasks like this that could be the difference between life or death for thousands of people, and in order for the Jedi to get back on their feet, missions like this was a necessity. Kuno just had to remind himself in order to keep himself going, set a good example for his padawan.

Then suddenly Ishua Ken found a door, and cut his way through, after that everything just kinda went by in a blur, and next thing he knew they were talking to a droid about clones that were in cryo. This raised Kuno's ears, he heard rumors about these troops and their effectiveness, they were the reason the Republic almost won the war against the droids, they practically did, if it wasn't for order 66, the outcome of that all would've been very different.

Kuno looked over to his padawan " Incase you didn't know, Clones were formidable troops, they were obedient, completed the mission no matter the cost, even against saber wielders. It makes sense though, seeing as how they were direct clones of a mandalorian" once he finished, a clone suddenly came from what felt like outta no where and saluted Ishua " Speak of the devil"

"Hey Ishua, think you can take on the position of a general for an army that helped wiped out jedi" He half joked. This made him think, what was to say they weren't gonna do that again, turn on the jedi, much like the holocrons had shown before. The last thing he wanted was two enemies.

@Starlighter @AceSorcerer

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Arvana Tarron, #800000, solid"]

During the flight, Arvana sat with her arms folded into her sleeves and her head down, carefully going over the information of the mission in her mind, mentally preparing herself for whatever they might find and meditating to keep herself in a calm, focused frame of mind. Over the years she had become accustomed to working exclusively with Kuno at her side, rarely going on missions where they were a part of a larger team. She was looking forward to observing the other Jedi to learn what she could from them, but at the same time she had yet to adjust to the feeling and presence of others around her.

The moment her feet touched the surface, Arvana reached out to the Force to probe her surroundings. Her brow creased ever so slightly; she felt... something. It was vague, almost elusive, somewhere just outside what she could grasp. She was about to turn to her Master and quietly ask if any of the others felt the same thing, but respectfully remained silent while Master Ken took the lead. She committed it to memory, reminding herself to ask Kuno about it later.

At Master Ken's comment to stay on guard, her hand instinctively drifted closer to her lightsaber, and she reached out to the Force again. There it was again - closer. This time she knew she had to say something. If she didn't, they could.... Her train of thought was interrupted by the exchange with the protocol droid. She still felt that same odd sensation, but the corner of her mouth twitched with an almost grin. That's what it had been. No wonder the feeling had been so oddly elusive.

Arvana quirked an eyebrow at her Master's comments. She was mildly familiar with the concept of Clones and the Clone Wars, but the finer details were intriguing to her - especially the mention of their determination specifically against saber wielders.

She chuckled softly at her Master's joke. No matter how many times he said things like that, it never ceased to make her laugh. Sometimes she wondered if others found his comments equally entertaining.

Refocusing on the matter of the Clones she asked, "Did they use the Mandalorian's armor as well?" There were dozens of other things she wanted to ask - like how free thinking the Clones were, how their command system worked. And especially how trustworthy and reliable they really were.

Before her Master had a chance to answer, a Clone came into view, approaching them. He saluted Master Ken, and introduced himself with a designation. She turned to her Master and spoke quietly without moving her lips so that the Clone wouldn't hear her. "I don't suppose there's a name we can call him by instead of all that?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
[fieldbox=Ishua Ken, green, solid, 8, book antiqua]
Ishua did better in small groups- there was a reason besides some people disagreeing with his views on the Force as to why he had yet to take an apprentice, despite aiding his friend in training their own apprentices. Suddenly being implied as a general when he had little experience commanding large forces. Tossing a side glance to Kuno and then to Thrice, the Jedi Consular sighed and put his hands in his cloak as he looked to Thrice.

"At ease, soldier. As for what my fellow Jedi said... you and your fellow Clone Troopers been in stasis over 200 years. In this time, then-Chancellor Palpatine- in reality a Dark Lord named Darth Sidious- gave an order that forced most clones to kill the Jedi due to a cybernetic implant in their necks. The clone commandos and a few others were able to disobey, but the Jedi were heavily reduced. Palapatine then turned the Republic into an Empire, which was later defeated. Nowadays the Sith have returned in the form of the Sith Confederation, which controls the galaxy. The new Jedi Order fights with the Enlightenment, hoping to end the Confederation, although we've mainly been focusing on guerrilla tactics and have yet to enter full-scale war. I give you a choice- will you and your men still accept me as your commanding officer and, given all of this?"

After the clone responded the Jedi extended his hand, shaking the Regiment Commander's before looking to the droids.

"Caretaker, does this facility have a functioning long-range communication console?"

The red protocol droid then looked to the pair, his processor buzzing as Rusty plugged back into the scomp link, downloading schematics and information on the facility.

"Yes, Master Jedi- our long-range communicator will extend all the way to the Middle Rim. Ithal lacks the atmospheric conditions to reach the Inner Rim or the Core Worlds. When it comes to you, CRC-3337, you should not be up and around without having been examined or at least receiving a bacta shot. If you will please follow 21-B-MDX7, you will be cleared for duty as soon as possible."

The medical droid spoke up, looking to the clone commander. "Please, follow me, Thrice." Doc Seven's advanced programming permitted him to utilize the clones' names, the droid bringing the commander to an empty adjacent room. "Please remove your helmet so I can conduct a full scan." After the clone complied, the droid doctor took various scans, processing them before speaking up again. "Diagnosis: stasis fatigue. Primary symptoms include stiffness of muscles and joints, instances of blurred vision, and mild difficulty breathing. The prescribed remedy is one kolto vial, taken orally. Through oral ingestion, the small dosage of kolto will act faster than a standard bacta injection. This treatment will reach full effectiveness fifteen standard minutes after ingestion." The medical droid then extended his medical attachment, releasing a vial of kolto which he gave to his patient. "After this ingestion, you will be fully cleared for active duty. Meanwhile, your soldiers will be receiving bacta injections before they engage their armor. Please take care of yourself better in the future, Thrice." After this interaction the pair returned to the main group, the new general and his trusty droid having left for the communications room with the other Jedi Knights and the protocol droid in tow.

"Very well. Rusty, Kuna, Kana, we'd best try to contact Mandalore before anything else happens. Caretaker, CRC-3337, would you join us?"

When they entered the room, the astromech droid whirred and placed his scomp unit into the central console. The three Jedi Knights and the protocol droid circled around the hub, the Jedi Consular leaning on the edge as he glanced to Rusty.

"Rusty, can the equipment here patch through to Mandalore?"

"Bzzzzzzzzzt bwooo."

"Alright, you know the drill. Patch us in the Enlightenment subspace frequency, mark it as urgent. We need to speak to Grand Master Ko and Mandalore immediately."

After a few clicks and clacks, the machine in the center of the room began to hum before lighting up and projecting a momentarily static-filled hologram of an individualn battle-scorched armor with a ceremonial cape falling at the shoulder-plates. The masked figure soon spoke, his bass voice slightly distorted by his mask.

"User, identify yourself. This communication frequency is for authorized personnel only. If you stay on any longer without authorization there will be consequences."

"Mandalore, sir, we are Jedi Knights Ishua Ken, Kana Acula, and Kuno Delrah. We are joined by protocal droid TC-3PO-112C and Clone Trooper CRC-3337, the Regiment Commander of the 343rd Regiment. Do you know where the Grand Master is?"

"Ko is in a meeting with our supports on Naboo and... hold on Ken, did you just say he was a Clone Commander?"

"Yes, sir- it's a long story and apparently they've appointed me their general. There are two thousand, three hundred soldiers here in this facility on Ithal. Are there transports we can spare?"

"Not that I'm aware of. Most of our ships are hiding in the Middle Rim until we fully assemble. But didn't you state you were on Ithal? Wasn't it last used as an Imperial fueling depot? Are there any ships there you could use?"

"Rusty, do you have those old planetary Imperial records?"

"Bzzt bwooo deeet deeet deeet"

"Then search shipyard records for functioning ships with a capacity of at least two-thousand five hundred individuals."

"Bzzzzzzt, boop dwoo!"

The droid then projected an image of a ship, along with some information.

"Alright, Mandalore, the only ship that seems to match those parameters is a prototype Ardent-class fast frigate variant known as the Sojourn. Minimum crew required is two hundred and it has a small compliment of starfighters and troop transports."

"Hmmm... very well. I want you all to take the Sojourn and take command. Ken, you will be a brevet general for the time being until we can better sort this all out. If there are no more questions I want you to mark that base for later usage and contact me when you have that frigate up in space and running."
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Darth Magus, red, solid, 8, book antiqua]
The guards- better known as the Black Knights- were some of the most powerful of the Sith, chosen by the Dark Lord himself to be his personal agents. They each wore a special set of cortosis armor that was resistant to lightsaber blades powered by standard kyber crystals, Jedi and Sith alike, although some synthetic crystals were able to power through the armor and harm the wearer. Although they carried heavy repeating blasters, the crossguard lightsabers on their belts and the lightshield modules on their forearm armor made for a figure that would scare even those among the most powerful among the Sith Lords. Looking to the visitors, one of the Black Knights spoke, clearly having knowledge here.

"I'd be careful if I were you- His Lordship is in a foul mood right now. If any of you are going to try something funny, I'd shut that out right now. Try anything and you won't live to see the next hour. That includes you, Attrocitus."

Soon enough, a blue light flashed on the console behind the guard who spoke up, turning around and entering a sequence on the pad behind him, the magnetic blast doors opening as the Dark Lord still stood before his throne, radiating energy from the Dark Side as the group entered. Raising a hand to silence the Sith Master as he removed his lightsaber from his belt, engaging the blade as he used the Force to pull one of the mercenaries to him, slicing off his head and stabbing the fallen helmet, soon disengaging his blade and walking back to his throne, sitting in it before speaking up.

"You let your bloodlust blind you to their intentions, Attrocitus. That mercenary was going to sell information about our temple to the Hutts and our enemies. I sense no such thing from the others, even behind what little mental defenses they have. Do not fail me again by making such a paltry mistake. Now... you may speak."
[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• black_rogue_armor_by_thedarkestseason-d334k6l.jpg
    black_rogue_armor_by_thedarkestseason-d334k6l.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
  • Love
He was conditioned for loyalty to the Republic, to the Chancellor. To the Jedi. His brothers had been conditioned for loyalty. Under normal circumstances, they would have died for any of those three without question or thought and would be proud. It's what they were bred to do, after all. And yet now he was hearing, from the mouth of a Jedi, that his brothers had turned on their Generals and murdered them in cold blood because of a... an implant?

Thrice reigned in his surprise with a neutral expression and a curt nod of understanding. Two hundred years later and the Sith were winning again, like none of what they'd accomplished during the war had even made a dent. It was crushing news.

He'd never once questioned why he was on Ithal, or why they wanted to put he and his men into stasis. It wasn't his place to question their motives. He was a Clone; a soldier who took his duty to heart and obeyed without question.

Now he was wondering about things beyond his ken. He couldn't help it.

He nodded once more at the new General, then took a breath to settle his mind. This was his General now and, from the sound of it, the man had accepted the position despite the uniqueness of the situation. They would be alright, so long as there was someone at the helm. He and his brothers would gladly lend a hand if it meant fixing the mistakes of the past. "Of course, sir. My men and I await your orders."

Kriff, it'd been ages since he'd seen a Jedi. There was a certain tranquility about the masters, and the warm buzz that followed them was considered good luck to his brothers; a brush with the Force, that rush of invincibility, meant you were going home. If that didn't lighten the mood before a battle, then nothing would. He basked in that, his neutral mood lifting exponentially.

Hold on. His helmet swiveled to study the other Jedi, only now registering them as such. Hells. This many Jedi wasn't regulation. Thrice had never been trained to deal with multiple Jedi at once. He made a mental note to query the new General at a later date about the arrangement.

Ah, well, here was his chance to get that checkup.

As compliant as he was, Thrice couldn't help the sigh when he followed the droid. He'd already planned on checking in with the droid- just, well, later. He let Two-One-Bee do its diagnostic without complaint, removing his helmet as requested and running a hand through his short hair. Two hundred years would do that, he supposed. He swallowed down the bitterness of the kolto and scowling at the droid's reprimand before heading back to the room with the new General. Thrice went over the full checklist of his duties for the day as he went.

Thrice followed the General. He watched in amusement, and relief, that there was still some form of hierarchy in place. If a ship they'd need, he was more than capable of taking command. His men would adapt just fine. In the meantime, he'd get the lieutenants to start running full scans of the ship to better prepare themselves.

"What's the plan, sir?" he asked, and eased himself into parade rest. With any luck, today would be the day he got to see some action. "I can relay anything to the men; they'll be ready before the hour's up."

Last edited:
He continued to wander, finding himself off from the rest of the group, "And this is why I should have stayed with the fleet, at least in space it's open and you can see everywhere around you." he said as he walked down hallways, his rifle in hand as he found himself to be alone.

"Hello!" he said as it echoed, his voice traveling down the lone hall, and his eyes spun as he was trying to figure out which way he came from. Then he remembered, "The mess hall!" his eyes moved down, scanning the hallway, "What could possibly go wrong."

Ensign Keel, walked, and walked, and walked, until he just came to more where the hallway split two ways. Leaning forward into the T-section of the hall, he looked either way, before stepping out into the open.

'Where the hell do I go now?' he thought, 'one way is the way I came, one way is somewhere, and the other is somewhere... this way it is.'

Left foot forward as he lifted it up and he turned towards his left, placing it down before starting to go forward with both legs. He stared at a quicker pace as he just hated long hallways, with no reason, other that to be hallways. Little to his knowledge, there were doors everywhere that he was passing, but due to the intentions of the base and time era, the blended into the wall a bit more that of the current times.

[fieldbox="Kuno Delrah, gold, solid"]
Once the clone was done speaking, Kuno turned to answer his apprentice's previous questions. "Their armor is very similar to that of a Mandalorian, and um.... I think you can just give him a nickname if you really honestly want too" He told Arvana, before finishing with a joke "Like Smurf!" And with that remark he turned back to the group.

"Wait! a frigate variant?" Kuno yelped with glee, "With Fighter ships and transport ships on board!?" He wasn't 30, he was actually a 7 year old Child. "oh man, I'm like a kid in a candy store" He said looking as if he could frolic down he hallways. "Ishua please tell me I get to tinker just a little bit with the ship, I'll make it work like a new born" He asked.

People who worked with Kuno knew his little quirks and such, it was hard to think that he was a Jedi. He wasn't very formal in most situations, it made sense why he was a sentinel, probably would start a war for cracking a joke at a diplomatic meeting for peace. Though his intentions were always good, Comedy was one of his ways to make work with the Jedi more bearable, it was also his coping mechanism for stressful situations.
@AceSorcerer @Starlighter
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Arvana Tarron, #800000, solid"] Arvana nodded at Kuno's answer to her question. On the one hand she didn't really like any notion of having lightsaber resistant armor near them (one of her many reservations in the Mandalorian alliance) when the Clones had already turned once, but on the other hand, it would be a tremendous asset in their battle against the Sith. They needed these forces, and she didn't want to see that need turn into the end of the Jedi Order, or the Enlightenment as a whole for that matter. It was a fine balance of trust and teamwork versus the possibility of the worst that could happen.

She couldn't help a smirk and soft chuckle at her Master's joke, momentarily abandoning her wary thoughts. Something she had always appreciated about him was his ability to teach her well while at the same time keeping a light mood on things. In spite of her natural guarded seriousness, it was nice to step away from that now and then. She would never have admitted it to anyone other than her most trusted friend and Master, but sometimes she needed a break from her own seriousness. The marked differences in their personalities would seem like a recipe for a toxic relationship, but she truly believed that those differences were what complimented their bond and made it as strong as it was, as well as their ability to function in spite of disagreement. It was a harmony she wouldn't trade for the galaxy.

She vaguely heard a droid refer to the Clone Commander as 'Thrice.' She was tempted to see how Smurf might go over at some point, but for now she could live with Thrice; it seemed to suit him rather well.

Arvana's smirk twitched slightly at Kuno's antics over the ship. She kept her hands folded into her sleeves, tempted to shake her head and outright laugh. Again, Kuno was a master of anything that flew, but he was hilariously giddy over it at the same time. She looked over to Master Ken. Or would 'General Ken' be more fitting now? Ah, well. Until someone told her otherwise she didn't see a need to call him that.

Banishing her smirk she said, "That might not be a bad idea. After sitting around all this time we'll need to check the ship anyway. If we get started now - diagnostics, making sure it's space worthy and the like - then we can have it ready to go that much sooner." To her it was simple; the job needed to be done, and Kuno could satisfy his ship-fever while doing it.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Kalaxa
Just outside the Throne room doors.

Feeling that there is something else going on within the temple the Witch took a deep breath but kept her eyes closed. Mind returning to her she stood silently before turning and making her way out of the room and towards the path leading to the Throne Chamber. Having only been there a few times the directions she needed to take were rather unknown. But, rather than guided by her eyes she honed in on the presence of her Master, Zeran. Exhaling as she walked she didn't know exactly what was infront of her. While she had done this more times than she could count she normally had relied on the back up of using her eyes... even with their obvious disabilities.

The force was her portal to view the world. Organic means of viewing the world were not needed and she knew that. But, it was a long process... only now stepping into the absolute blindness and surrendering her guidance solely to the force. Fear, but focused willpower drove the red head forward before she stopped at a door guarded by one of the Royal Guard. Passing through unhindered the apprentice finally made her way towards the main doors into the Throne Room. Sensing more than the presence of only the guards she seemed to navigate through them without paying any attention to whom they may have been. She felt the presence of the Sith in the room, all others were pointless.

Feeling out the symmetrical center of the room she once more took her place there and took a deep breath. But, instead of reflecting on her recent lessons she let her mind stretch out and delivered a single message to her master within the chamber. "I am beyond the doors, My Lord." was all the voice said. Unconcerned with those around her it wasn't until she felt the sudden dismissal of a life within the Throne Room. Raising an eyebrow she inhaled and focused in on the feeling.

@Chris_Reaper @Akashi

Last edited:
The mercenaries were caught off guard by Magus' attack and immediately drew their weapons in response. This was met by Attrocitus bellowing a reprimand...

"Insolent fools, you will kneel before your Dark Lord...now!"

The mercs hesitate for a moment, which enrages the Sith Lord even more. His eyes nearly glowing with the rage and malice of the Dark Side energy that clearly infested his being, he outstretches one arm towards the mercenaries...a fierce bolt of Force Lightning striking one of them, a Rodian named Sythin. The green skinned mercenary flies across the chamber as the bolt strikes him, crashing to a far wall which completely incapacitates him.

"I said kneel!!!" he shouts as the rest of the mercs swiftly drop to their knees in submission. Attrocitus than turns back to Magus as he himself drops to one knee.

"A thousand pardons my Lord, it shall not happen again. Aside from a few clearly treacherous maggots, I bring before you a sampling of the contingent Hutt forces you requested of me. Insolent as they are, they are well trained in reconnaissance, extraction...as well as search and destroy and stealth guerrilla tactics. They are to serve you well my Lord."

Katar than stands to his feet and addresses Magus "Most High Lord Magus, my name is Trevvin Katar, Mandolorian and personal emissary for Kyvan the Hutt. He sends his admiration and as a sign of good faith and cooperation between the Sith and the Hutt cartels, he grants you the use of me and my men for one mission of your choosing...free of charge of course and under the direct supervision of Lord Attrocitus for your approval. Me and my men are the best mercenaries money can buy and in addition to all of the above, Kyvan sends a small token of the Hutt's assets..."

Katar retrieves a small satchel from his person and sets the bag down in front of him, some the contents spilling out, revealing a multitude of precious gems and crystals. Katar than returns to his kneeling position.

Attrocitus flashes and evil grin from beneath his hood and stands to his feet "So what say you, my Lord Magus? Do you accept the Hutts proposal?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The shuttle ride had been long, and Aduhla spent the majority of her time in deep meditation. She vaguely could feel when the shuttle landed on the surface. Ishua wanted her to wait on the shuttle until she was given the all clear. During her time in the shuttle, Aduhla had gotten her bag ready and fixed her attire. Ishua rang the shuttle with the all clear, she made her way to the droid hatch. Once she reached the hatch she noticed it was blown. This irked Aduhla because she probably could have gotten cleaner access to the entire thing. She stepped inside and quickly found Ishua. "You could have called me to help you out with this you know... The door did not have to be destroyed in the process of getting inside." Her voice was soft and hung through the air. She approached everyone and took in the clones. "This is definitely a surprising twist on things Ishua." She dropped her bag down on the ground.
She looked around at everyone, "I need to go with you to see what is going on with that ship and if we can even get it up and running. R4 and I will need to run diagnostics." She looked at R4 and smiled lightly. She, like Ishua, was one of the few who could understand the astromech. She folded her arms over her chest watching everyone carefully.​

Darth Zeran was standing in the room, or rather, close to the Dark Lord himself when Attrocitus, another fellow Sith like him approached the throne room. His darkened red, yellow eyes squinted ever so slightly behind the mask, glancing at each and every single person to step inside the room. These were the mercenaries that were brought to negotiate, or offer their services to the Confederate.

Zeran was silently observing, but like his Dark Lord, he felt that something was off as well. It did not take long for his master to display the doubt in his mind. The mercenary had his head sliced off, yet to the scene itself, Zeran himself did not flinch or bat his eyes. It was nothing new to him.

The rest of the mercenaries reacted in the same way, pulling up their weapons, aiming them at the Dark Lord himself. Were they not paying attention to the power that was shown to them? There is nothing for them to hide. Their mental defense was weak and easy for Zeran himself to penetrate with the Force. He would immobilize them at an instant, but fortunately enough, there was no need for him to waste his energy on the likes of these mercenaries.

Attrocitus had to convince these unruly mercenaries, or rather put them in their place with some display of the Force itself. Throwing one of them into the wall, only to render him useless, while the rest flinched at his words. Scared for what he might do, or the Dark Lord himself. The rest eventually obeyed Attrocitus' words and kneeled like the Sith himself.

Darth Zeran had yet to move from his own position. Standing there since the ruckus occured, his eyes were leniently observing the men. There was no emotion shown behind his demeanor, or his unique red mask. One of the mercenaries spoke up, offering their services to the Lord free of charge, for now, that is. He even offered Lord Magus some gems and crystals in a show of good faith.

"It will indeed not happen again, Attrocitus." Darth Zeran stepped forward, standing next to the bag with some sparkling contents. He did not pick it up, nor did he gaze at the man who offered such contents. Looking at the fellow Sith, Attrocitus himself, he continued after a brief moment.

"You allowed yourself to be fooled by such maggots. Has your power within the Force been weakened? It matters not. Make sure these mercenaries do not have more of those maggots in hiding."

"An attempt at fooling the Dark Lord again will have dire consequences. If there is a repeat of an incident such as this, I will remove the Hutt forces personally, and that includes Kyvan." Stepping away from the bag of contents, he moved back to his orignal spot, before moving his attention towards the Dark Lord himself.

"Master, I would advise you to consider their proposal. Accept it as you may. Because it would surely benefit the Confederate, however--" Darth Zeran took a pause, glancing at Attrocitus once more, before speaking up.

"Attrocitus should make sure these maggots would serve us well."

Last edited: