1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Hello everyone I'm Nomad-22 but please feel free to call me Nomad. Before I get started here are some ground rules from me.

1) To be honest I'm not into smut RPs. However, if there is romance(I prefer MxF) in a thread that we're rping together the relationship can be referenced(fade into black) and such but again no smut. Although I would prefer to focus on character development when it comes to IC relationships especially in friendship/comradeship or family bonds.

2) Adventure/action whether it be set in sci fi or fantasy are fine with me. Like in Star Wars. Also don't mind drama and comedy mixed in the stories. In fact I'm in favor for such a combination.

3) Can't do full-scale horror stories just not my cup of tea to be quite honest.

4) As for my pace of posting, if it can vary from fast to slow depending on the situation in rl. If running into extended delays on my end or lost interest I'll let you know. Feel free to do the same.

5) I can write from two to several more paragraphs. Don't worry I'm not grammar elitist that demands complete perfection. Because honestly my writing style has its faults and so I have no right to judge others for it. But please no one liners. A paragraph or two would be more than acceptable.

6) Also I will only roleplay with partners who are in their 20s or up.

Now let's get to the fun part...

The Star Wars setting is more or less an AU of the New Republic Era(a combination of Canon and Legends material to a certain extent). In this scenario Emperor Paplatine remains dead, Ben Solo doesn't turn to the Dark Side, thereby Luke's Jedi Order still exists and is growing. However, there is numerous threats such as dark side cults, criminals, terrorists and warlords running amok in the Outer Rim. I would prefer to RP OCs though canon characters can be npced by us within reason.

The general idea I have takes place in the 20 ABY of this timeline and it involves Jedi going out in the galaxy on their own, investigating some kind of incident. There are a few options with this one.

A) Two fellow Jedi Knights who passed their trials around the same time and join together as partners.

B) But in case you don't want to roleplay a Jedi I can roleplay my knight and NPC him having a padawan and you can roleplay a different character who partners up with the Jedi team against a common threat or have a common goal. It can be a bounty hunter, smuggler, spacer, or archeologist, treasure hunter or an intelligence operative/commando(either from the New Republic or Gilead Pellaeon's Imperial Remnant).

If you have questions such as about the lore of this AU feel free to ask in the DM and we can discuss story ideas for our characters' adventure as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: LarissaKinley