The Imposter

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

potassiumboron

We're all monsters, living in a dream~
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
3pm - 1am (GMT / BST)
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Meh, depends really. I tend to be more aggressive I suppose, but I find a good balance with my roleplaying partner and adjust my style accordingly.
Favorite Genres
Horror, gore, bloodiness, monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality... I could go on.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, sci-fi, boring high-school, slice of life genres that are bland and don't have some twists somewhere.
"You think my mother is intimidating? I... suppose she is, isn't she? She's not scary though, Percy. She knits, for crying out loud. How can a woman who knits be scary?" Snorted Sylvan, smiling to himself at the clear contrast in his mother's character. She was often characterised as being glamorous and most people would hardly expect her to find most her entertainment in knitting in front of the TV with a pot of tea at her side.

"I... don't think she's scary? Or your father, Rene. Just... not what I'm used to?" The human weakly smiled, growing paler the moment he realised what would happen if he did hurt Rene. It was inevitable that the truth would come out eventually, and he could only imagine how bad things would get after that. "...I wouldn't ever hurt you, not... not purposely, I... I'm not a bad person. You know that, yeah?"

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12 pm-10:30 pm (with some exceptions)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
Passive more, though occasionally I'll do aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Scifi, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Horror
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
I don’t think you’d ever hurt me, Percival,” he reassured, his eyes sparkling eagerly. There had been plenty of people he considered friends who would drop him the moment they met his father - the large paintings were one thing but to meet him and his mother in person was much different. For this ‘merman’ to seem to take it much easier than some more... different monsters was a relief.

“I’m so glad you’re okay,” he insisted before offering a quick kiss, his tail swaying eagerly. Linking arms, he motioned him to tug him closer. “Lets go, Sylvan. I’m just - I’m Just really glad everything has figured itself out. We can talk to Brennan properly and just... make things normal again.”

potassiumboron

We're all monsters, living in a dream~
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
3pm - 1am (GMT / BST)
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Meh, depends really. I tend to be more aggressive I suppose, but I find a good balance with my roleplaying partner and adjust my style accordingly.
Favorite Genres
Horror, gore, bloodiness, monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality... I could go on.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, sci-fi, boring high-school, slice of life genres that are bland and don't have some twists somewhere.
"I don't want to talk to Brennan, why would you suggest that? He's a jerk and I have no interest talking to him-- he was so rude yesterday that Marcus had to push him away from us. If I wasn't there, I'm sure he'd have beaten him up-- and he deserved it. Just let him sulk about the school looking glum, Rene. He doesn't deserve to be in my presence," huffed Sylvan. He was fully aware that Percy was carefully listening in, trying to work out what had happened and why Rene was involved in it all, but he had no intention blurting the truth out.

He may not like Percy, but he wasn't going to ruin the one relationship that seemed to be working out for Rene. He liked him too much to see him heartbroken again, after all.

"I was going to study with Marcus in the library, he's waiting for me-- we could all do that together? It's the perfect opportunity for you both to see that he's a really cool guy."