1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

islandofchzesnabu.jpg

THE ISLAND OF CHZESNABU
IWAKU CHATBOX

Researchers from different fields have chartered a boat out into the Bermuda Triangle only to find themselves trapped in a nasty storm. When the boat capsizes and they wash up on an island, this hodgepodge group of people find that they may longer be on Earth.

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: This is a modern fantasy ISEKAI STYLE! You are a human that was on this research vessel and now you have washed up on an island in another world.

WHERE: Join us in the ISLAND CHZESNABU room in the Chat Box!.

HOW: This is an ACTION ADVENTURE WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to do the job and try not to get killed in the process From those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction. You can also reference our MINI CHARP GUIDE!

reserved for bios?

reserved for bonus?

So I missed my own charp today because my alarm didnt go off and I thought today was Wednesday and not thursday >_> this will get rescheduled.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Lyrikai