• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Lost Soul

"Actually, since it's not, maybe I will humiliate you. Not like I see your friends often anyways."

"No point in proving you wrong if you're not gonna change your mind," he replied with another shrug before turning and heading down the stairs.

His smirk returned. "You girls change your mind often enough that that question means nothing to me."

He shrugged. "I never said it was based solely on you! And tell me I'm wrong," he challenged.

Raine raised an eyebrow. "Well, yes, you're wrong. Men change their mind just as much. And anyway, what do you mean its not solely on me?"

"Nope. I'm not wrong," he replied. "Besides, how many men do you actually know?"

"I don't believe you. And, for the record, I never said it was based on you and I never said it wasn't."

He smirked. "You know, that keeps happening more often. You really should do better."

"Aaaanyways," he sighed, opening the fridge. "What do you got for breakfast?"

He nodded, staring into the fridge for a moment longer before shutting it. "You cooking, or are you gonna make me do it?"

Back