2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
Perfect! I just put those in but I'm probably gonna be a few more days till I join, I'm pretty busy the next few, I'll come on when I can! Let me know if anything looks off or wrong, or you'd like me to change anything!
Everything looks fine, but I would prefer you to add at least some information to Akame's personality. Also, since you're new here I wanted to let you know that you should wait until your characters get accepted by the GM of the rp before you post in the IC. I did accept them anyway, so it's fine, but I wanted you to know for any future rps you join. Some GMs tend to be much stricter than I am.

I forgot about this again my bad. The family drama has mostly been resolved tho (´ω`)
Glad to hear from you and to hear that your family situation is doing better. Feel free to jump in when you can. Also, I did create a discord server you can join if you have one. If not, just know that it's just for us to randomly chat about things and anything important will still be here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and xLarius
I forgot about this again my bad. The family drama has mostly been resolved tho (´ω`)
Glad to hear from you and to hear that your family situation is doing better. Feel free to jump in when you can. Also, I did create a discord server you can join if you have one. If not, just know that it's just for us to randomly chat about things and anything important will still be here.
Is the link posted?

Posted for Haruhi and Akari. I was going to put them all together, but I can't finish with Mariko's yet until xLarius and I discuss a few things first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
any chance there is a spot to join up?

• Love
Reactions: YetieBetie
Yay another character to love :bananaman:

Awesome, I couldnt join in lastime due to somthing coming up. Do i join the discord and go from there, or what do i do?

You're totally welcome to join the discord if you wanna hang and gush about the character you have in mind!

As far as rping goes, Just get your character sheet in and wait for Scarlet to accept it. She's usually on in the later hours.

Awesome, I couldnt join in lastime due to somthing coming up. Do i join the discord and go from there, or what do i do?

You're totally welcome to join the discord if you wanna hang and gush about the character you have in mind!

As far as rping goes, Just get your character sheet in and wait for Scarlet to accept it. She's usually on in the later hours.
the disc link doesn't work. Maybe expired?

any chance there is a spot to join up?
Yes, especially since you were interested before and mentioned about joining us later.
Like Monbon already mentioned, feel free to join the discord and just place your character or characters in the Character Index and I'll take a look at them.

Reactions: Jig The Zom-B
@The_Queer_Alien, we haven't heard from you in a while or gotten a post from you lately.

Yes I am aware and I apologize, I will try to respond by the end of today

• Love
Reactions: Monbon and Takumi
Yes I am aware and I apologize, I will try to respond by the end of today
Okay. Thank you for responding. Take your time if you need to, I just appreciate you replying to me.