2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
@The_Queer_Alien, quick note, you forgot to add location to your post this time.

8aeJ8C.gif

^
My thoughts after reading that last sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
8aeJ8C.gif

^
funny enough as I was writing that post I had just watched, The Boy And The Heron, and if you watch the movie you'll get an idea as to why Daichi was saving that rock

• Haha
Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
8aeJ8C.gif

^
funny enough as I was writing that post I had just watched, The Boy And The Heron, and if you watch the movie you'll get an idea as to why Daichi was saving that rock

Never even heard of it. I'll have to look it up now.

I do like surprises tho... 🤔

Reactions: Monbon
For the next week at least can't be sitting down and my main computer because of a hernia I would love to work with people till I fully heal

I decided to make a discord for the Lovers Club. I understand not all of your might have one, so nothing important will be left only there. I will always put important things here.

Discord: Join the Lovers Club Discord Server!

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
Will try post on Saturday that's if my body is in a fit state it's all over the shop

Will try post on Saturday that's if my body is in a fit state it's all over the shop
You don't have to push yourself. Take care of yourself first.

I love Sol and Ruby's friction. The two don't get each other at all lol. Past lives though... That's a fun concept. I like to think Sol was a mage in his past life, concocting absurd potions and testing poisons for fun. So... Kio isn't too off the mark. How about for everyone else?

Sauna too... That's fun... If only Sol were a little bit more childish he'd swim in it...

I love Sol and Ruby's friction. The two don't get each other at all lol. Past lives though... That's a fun concept. I like to think Sol was a mage in his past life, concocting absurd potions and testing poisons for fun. So... Kio isn't too off the mark. How about for everyone else?
I'm not sure about all my characters but I guess Haruhi could have been a princess. It fits with the rich heiress thing that does whatever she wants and holds a ton of power.

I'd post but honestly idk what to do from there

I'd post but honestly idk what to do from there
Anyone you want to interact with?
Could always toss them a dm and see if they'd be interested.

Over here I'm thinking it'd be funny if the opposite paths they chose just circled around in a horse shoe. Finally read that summary you mentioned. We can make them get along reluctantly.

Totally get it if you'd prefer less chaos tho. Ren is a strong flavor of bullshit not everyone can stand. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius
So.... I'm pretty new at... all of this, am I still good to join?
Yes, you can join. I left the sign-ups open, so you are welcome to join us. You can take a look at the Character index to see what characters are already made.

I forgot about this again my bad. The family drama has mostly been resolved tho (´ω`)

Pink.
Boi.
Paradise.
:party:

• Haha
Reactions: Takumi and xLarius
So.... I'm pretty new at... all of this, am I still good to join?
Yes, you can join. I left the sign-ups open, so you are welcome to join us. You can take a look at the Character index to see what characters are already made.
Perfect! I just put those in but I'm probably gonna be a few more days till I join, I'm pretty busy the next few, I'll come on when I can! Let me know if anything looks off or wrong, or you'd like me to change anything!

Reactions: Takumi