ADDITIONAL INFO CHARACTER INDEX OUT OF CHARACTER WORLDBUILDING The Roads We Take | a Wanderhome game

I have my introductory post planned out. It's a self-contained scene — Burble inside the carnival with an npc — so it'll be a little longer than my typical entries.

there are a couple more things we need to do before we properly start, but i've been hella busy this week so i haven't had time to check in & get said things rolling :'D
main thing is the section on the small & forgotten gods. "The person who's spoken the least during this entire process describes what forms the many small and forgotten gods of this place take." i'll have to go through & check, but i actually think we shared the floor kinda equally??

last thing is to ask two of our playbook questions, which could weave into our starting posts ;]

main thing is the section on the small & forgotten gods. "The person who's spoken the least during this entire process describes what forms the many small and forgotten gods of this place take." i'll have to go through & check, but i actually think we shared the floor kinda equally??
If it would be easier, you could take the first swing at describing the forms the small and forgotten gods take; and after that we could rotate the responsibility. lorebard > littlekreen > then me.

sounds good to me! i'll be able to get some stuff down in a bit ;]

also! we're most likely getting a new interested player :D they'll probably be posting on the signup thread decently soon