2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Slice of Life, smut, modern, fantasy, dark fantasy, action adventure, horror.
Hello! So I have a big top idea if anyone is interested in it. Either way I thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at this thread!

So my rp idea was of a school of teaching magic, alchemy, and enchantment in the modern day. In this school students will learn about five different spell casting types:

Destruction
Restoration
Alteration
Conjuration
Illusion

How to brew different kinds of potions and to enchant armor, weapons, even pieces of jewelry to help them be more prepared for the real world of magic.

Roles needed filling:
Archmage
Alchemy Teacher
Enchantment and Charms Teacher
School of Destruction teacher
School of Restoration teacher
School of Conjuration teacher
School of Alteration teacher
School of Illusion Teacher
School Librarian
Students

This school will also have 1-4 years, after your 4th year you graduate as a full fledged mage. In this world you must keep magic a secret, all regulars who cannot use magic who find out must be reported to the school for memory wipe and all students must keep their lives as a mage on the down low. There will be romance, action, a little smut in the private posts. Send me a message if your interested, or if you wanna help me out with any ideas to further expand on this idea!