• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonioBlanco

About Me: I'm a woman who likes to play as guys. I played as females for the majority of my roleplaying career (which spans over 10+ years,) and became mostly bored of it (but I will play one if the story calls for one.)

Length: I am a wordy roleplayer, who writes multiple characters in the same story. My general posting length is between 300-2100 words with 500-700 words being my "sweet spot". If you'd like a writing sample, please request one. I like to read writing samples myself.

Availability: I try to post a least once a week, but my mental health is finicky and sometimes I have to break for a week or two between replies. I encourage my partners to take all of the time that they need for their replies, as life tends to get in the way of a good time and I understand that. I only roleplay by forum thread or email currently. I like to show off my writing and that of my partners (because I know that you are awesome,) but if you insist on keeping things private, then email is the way to go for me. I don't do PM roleplays because for some reason I don't keep up with them well.

Grammar and Language: I assume that my grammar and spelling are understandable? I'm not perfect, but no one has ever complained to me about it, either, haha. If someone wants to try roleplaying in Spanish or Japanese, I'm open to that. I like to incorporate non-English languages into my writing even if the roleplay is in English as well, and chances are my main character will speak one.

Characters and Worlds: I only roleplay as OCs in original worlds. I dont really have any fandoms, and thus I know next to nothing about modern video games, books, movies or television shows to base things on. My main character in roleplays is likely to be a male who likes other males, with subordinate characters running the gamut of ages, gender identities, sexes and sexual orientations.

Plots and Genres: I tend not to throw too much out there at first in terms of plots, rather, I create a character that I want to play, you create a character that you want to play, and then we hammer out a premise together. Ideas come to me after seeing who your character is, and what your preferences are. I am open to any genre, though I HEAVILY favor urban fantasy. That's like, my favorite one.

Sex and Other Content: I will roleplay these things, but for the romance to last, it has to happen given chemistry between the characters. Sex will likely happen, whether I'm writing it with one of your characters or having my character smut with an NPC or one of my side characters. I do smut roleplays as well. I tend to be on the more dominant/aggressor side of sexual matters, but sometimes it's nice to submit, so flexbility is a must. Violence, booze, drugs, gore, social issues, matters of physical and mental health, and other things of that nature are also detailed in my roleplaying style, graphically. I'm a little ray of sunshine OOC, but roleplaying with me is not for the faint of heart, haha. I should also note that I only roleplay with other adults, 18+ is required, 21+ is preferred.

...And that is all that I have to say about myself for now. If you have any questions. please PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObsidianNyx
I can take on another story. :3 I'll reopen my search

Status
Not open for further replies.