The Seven Deadly Sins - Anime Based Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
original.gif

The Seven Deadly Sins

Many years had come to pass as the fairies, giants and goddesses had faded into legend and tale once more returned to their respective realms. Britannia had grown into a vibrant land of prosperity after the wars of long ago. In the times that came to succeed those dark days, they were replaced with a time of joyous peace that truly enthralled the land. To the lands of the North held the great kingdom of Liones whom held under the ruling hand of King Velrion. The King himself was notably known for his benevolent nature and his abilities to have a true insight to the future. Whether true insight or a mere glimpse, it was something truly heeded by that of his people and to the Holy Knights of the Realm.

Yet, not all peace can remain in these times that so many vastly treasured. There were those who still lingered within the shadows under the guise of being the true backbone to Liones. It had been a year after the Festival of Vitality in which the formation of the Seven Deadly Sins had first become established. Within the ranks of the Holy Knights held several individuals whom had been tainted by the lust for power itself.. A greater power that held beyond their grasp and within the most forbidden of acts. By now, you're perhaps wondering what it is they sought and where such an immeasurable amount of power could come from? Such could easily be found within the Demon Realm itself that had been sealed away in the Holy War to ensure the safeguarded futures of the lands. These various ranked Holy Knights truly believed that if they were able to summon one from the depths of darkness that they could receive payment for such a task. Their plans were soon found out by that of King Velrion himself when the Knights in particular gathered to perform that of a human sacrifice in order to open a Gate by the blood of an innocent. It was then that the Holy Knights took swift action against their former allies as the battle itself did not rage long until they ultimately escaped from their grasp. All but being led away by one of the current Guildmaster's as they turned their backs upon Liones itself.

The hunt remained constant for their arrest with no avail in finding where they had truly vanished to in that time. Now, two years have come to pass as the King's visions grow darker with the foresight of chaos consuming the lands. A war once more clouds the future against a darkness that the Holy Knights themselves cannot truly rival. Their faith must be found in that of the Seven Deadly Sins once more as the lands call upon their aid. Most of the group had remained faithful and together whilst a select few had chosen to seek their own paths once more in life. It is in these beings of immeasurable power that Britannia must place its faith truly again upon these individuals.

To stand united, is to stand strong.

Will they rise or will they fall against the Darkness that arises from the depths of Hell once more?

(( OOC: Hello there all! So this RP is a non-cannon based RP which is allowing for these to be the original sins of this story, I will forewarn that three of the sins slots are taken and those currently are Wrath, Pride and Gluttony. We will also be asking for you to not carbon copy characters and or abilities into this RP in and of itself. We will be allowing for Holy Knight Roles as well! Other announcements shall be made in this thread as well!))

I'm here you know it ;)

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Here here <3

Reactions: Dante
Sure I suppose I'll throw my hat in and pick Greed. Though note I haven't watched the show for the better part of a year, or so.

Unfortunately Greed has been taken but Envy , Sloth and Lust are still available. So we'd be glad to still have you! Don't have to watch the show to be able to do this RP!

@VanceXentan

I guess I can try Lust but I'd have to completely remake whatever character I intended to as I wanted to make a character based around an ending need for either power, or to test themselves. Moving down to Chad territory seems like ok fun but not sure what powers to give them.

Well I am going to be creating a Discord server if your wishing for a place to bounce some ideas off of with others. I can understand how tough it can be to create ideas once again so I do understand.

Is this going to be exclusively on discord? As in full disclosure I'm not a fan of joining discords for RP's. I find that its just another thing to leave, or click out of if the rp doesn't work out, and I'm not a very big social butterfly so to speak. I believe I can making him the archetypal fencer with a magic background.

Is this going to be exclusively on discord? As in full disclosure I'm not a fan of joining discords for RP's. I find that its just another thing to leave, or click out of if the rp doesn't work out, and I'm not a very big social butterfly so to speak. I believe I can making him the archetypal fencer with a magic background.

No the RP will still be on site. Discord is just a resource dump and a better OOC area.

@VanceXentan I believe also the one who wanted to play greed stepped back so its open for you if you would like.

Alright I have no issue stepping up to play Greed.

Lust, and Sloth apparently.

Welcome! @Mystical Fox Now we can get Character Sheets and stuff going when we get probably one more of Sloth and then anyone else wanting to join is free to while we get the ball rolling

We'd also love to eventually see some Holy Knights join this as well!

O Sloth AND Envy is what we missing

I don't think we need the whole set 5 people is plenty for a roleplay in itself unless you have major plans. The whole group wasn't assembled at the very start of the series.

I'm willing to place the CS Index up but I want to start the RP when we at least have six sins. Incase we cannot get a seven and that one can become NPC'd.