ALWAYS OPEN The spider's web is seeking new flies.

Spooder Queen

Spooder Queen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
Introduction and the details.

Hello, I'm Matsu. I should divulge some details about myself. I'm a roleplayer and artist. I've been rping for over two decades now. Other tidbits about myself are that I'm a female, born and raised in Afghanistan, and English is my third language. Despite this, I'm confident my ability to paint a scene and portray a character ought to suffice.

I'm seeking a fellow writer to pen a long-term story with. I don't care about your gender or any such details as I find them immaterial. Your length isn't crucial to me, as RP is collaborative and not competitive. Regarding the story itself, I like to discuss such details with my partner. I find it challenging to create a narrative that doesn't favor my creation when I don't have half the cast. (Or more.) I'll elaborate more on that later. If you wish to see my world I can send the link. Nevertheless, exploring that universe is optional and I'm more than fine delving into your setting.

What I'm looking for in a partner
18+
Must have a character sheet.
It must be an OC not tied to a fandom.
I only do fantasy grounded in some logic.
The willpower to read and commit.
The post time can fluctuate. Communicate with me if you need time; I'm patient.
At least two paragraphs from my partner. (Proper paragraphs.)

You can send your creations right away if you desire. If you elect to contact me, I'll send my character sheet then. I understand some might denote my lack of a "plot" as a negative. That's fine. I am just not fond of putting you into boxes such as but not limited to...

"You will play this race, this role, this gender. We will fall in love. these things will happen, and this is your backstory."

I fancy more fluidity and feel giving my partner more control over the OC they wish to create or use has proven immeasurably more beneficial. Things I will not be interested in.

What I don't want
CRP without reason
Wish Fulfillment, self inserts, power fantasy.
Godmodding
Metagaming
Not playing a role.
Mary/Gary sues
Not respecting my OC's autonomy.
Forcing dice/stats on me

Writing Samples

A collection of replies and introductions I have made. Click to read.

Characters I wish to play.

Florentina Jorgenskull
Her sheet, I drew all the artwork.

Valerna Jorgenskull

Silai

Optional Lore

World Lore

The world lore, the first five entries are the only "must."

Race Lore
Like the world lore, this is optional and read whatever you will.

Where I play?

Here (preferably.)
I also run a semi-private Discord for the world. It's a niche.
I also have a Discord, so contact me if you prefer to discuss it there. My discord ID is the_diva

Last edited: