The Travelers Series [Original/MxF/Doubling]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Rose

Original poster
*Hey guys! I really want to do this original idea/series I have in mind with someone, so let me know if this tickles your fancy by messaging me here or in PMs!!*
.........................................​

The basic overall storyline for this idea centers around a group of modern day people (from across the globe) who have the ability (but is unaware of their gift) to time travel back in time to any historical era. But depending on that person, they may not have a choice in the matter of their own choosing. Some it will be predetermined by fate (or a prophecy), others will be coincidental.

So I was thinking starting out with my female character traveling back to the Medieval/Arthurian Times where Camelot, King Arthur and his knights of the round table, Merlin, Morgan Le Fay, and Excalibur existed. Your male character could either be a knight, a farmhand turned knight, or a noble of King Arthur's court (or even King Arthur himself!). I haven't figured out a plot yet for this, but something along the lines of Morgan taking over Camelot who has bewitched Arthur's Knights and it's our characters quest to destroy Morgan, free the knights, and reclaim Camelot.

If you don't want to start out with this particular time period, I don't mind doing any of the following:
  • Ancient Greek/Rome
  • The Scottish Highlands
  • Tudors
  • Regency/Georgian
  • Colonial
  • Victorian
  • Civil War/Old West
  • Edwardian/WWI
  • The 20/30s'
  • The 40s'/WWII
Rules & Requirements:
  • You MUST have decent knowledge for any (or all) of these time periods because I want this idea to be historically accurate as possible.
  • You MUST be able to play multiple characters at a time. That includes doubling as well.
  • Speaking of doubling; If you can't double up as my male love interest than I'm not doing the same for you.
  • Both our female characters and love interests MUST have the same amount of paragraphs per post if we're doubling.
  • Semi-literate/advanced partners only, please (2-4+ decent sized paragraphs).
  • Please write only in 3rd person past tense in paragraph form.
  • All characters must be realistic (celebrity/model) in appearance. I don't like Anime or drawn pictures.
  • All characters MUST be 21+ years of age.
  • 70% plot & 30% smut.
  • I am not comfortable with same-sex romantic pairings, sexual torture, heavy BDSM, master/slave, rape, incest, anything forced, harems, domestic violence/abuse, and bathroom play.
  • Please collaborate with me. I hate doing all the planning by myself...
  • I can't reply multiple times a day due to my severe depression and chronic migraines, so please be okay with that.
  • Forum threads or PMs! I might be persuaded to do emails, but that's it!
  • Please have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Status
Not open for further replies.