Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
A call to adventure...

A call echoes from the labyrinth of towering trees. From the harsh savannah to the necrotic swamplands. Within this harsh climate lurks wonderments and beacons of hope speckled across the antagonistic backdrop. The leafy canopy looming aloft, to the distant crooning of wildlife, paints a vivid image of life thriving within the Darwinian tussle. The residents of this land are hardy folk—a people of enriched culture and unique perspectives. And tucked from prying eyes remain the delipidated carcasses of former empires. Grand structures that are now gradually being swallowed up by nature.

The ambiance is one of hope marred by the conflicts of yesteryear. Here the stories of many are interwoven and intersect organically. An original world where even the NPCs are people, and the characters one might make are forged via play and development. The stories and legacy of current and former writers culminate in a grand narrative that fuels every facet of the universe. Where consequences, both beneficial and dire, have refashioned the history and trajectory of the provinces.

So come cradle within the branches. Surrender to the call that has lured many a great writer before you. And see what influence you will leave behind for others to follow. For here, everything is earned, nothing is given, and no one can strip away what is merited.

Q&A
So, what are you guys?

We're an original world with a long history. We've bounded between rp mediums and weathered many of their expirations.

Where is the prompt?

There is none because it's a universe. People create characters and live their life and role within the setting. Their efforts then change the world for better or for worse. So there isn't one prompt as the saga is continuous. It's a collection of stories from grand to small that make it up.

What are your rules?

No godmodding/ metagaming.
Read the lore.
Read your partner's post.
Respect one another
And have fun.

What will you guys not allow?

Our magic system is straightforward. There is a degree of groundedness to it. We won't accept magic that violates the mechanics of the universe.

Blatantly disregarding the lore Repeatedly. We all make mistakes and forget things. But the world isn't DnD-inspired, Tolkien, or European. So some concepts from those can't apply.

Not reading the lore.

You can't just add a race, as that would alter decades of IC stories and development. What's there is there. A race coming out of these advanced nation-states' woodworks is too far-fetched. It would be like heading down a different street on Earth and finding mole people with a large empire or city.

Guns.

How do I get approved?

Submit a sheet. We have a template up, but it isn't required. And then Myself, Torayasha and Kan-Xib-Yui will look over it to ensure it doesn't violate the setting.

How do I gain stuff?

Through play. Want to be a better warrior, do warrior things. No amount of bar hopping will make you a better fighter. This applies to all roles.

Is there more to the world?

Yes, but the other areas don't matter. As such, they don't exist in the eyes of those who inhabit the universe. A way to break this down quickly is to use North and South America. They existed, but it didn't hold any relevance to ancient China. So writing up America and trying to force it in will be denied. It isn't fair to those who have worked to get where they are or are currently working. And the lore presented is a summary. More information will be provided if needed.

So if I am interested, what do I do?

Read the lore, message me, Torayasha, or Kan-Xib-Yui. You can also post your questions in our OOC thread if you desire.
OOC Thread for questions.

What if I can't write much?

We all start somewhere. Additionally, RP is not a competition; it is collaborative.

Anything else I need to know?

Yes, it isn't modern, so things may not follow our current moral structure. Additionally, it isn't European. The White Sands is Mongolian and Middle easternesque. And the Verdant Dynasty is South Americanesque. So dropping "Bill James" would be denied as it doesn't follow western naming conventions.

My friends and I are bringing our long-running world to this community. There isn't a set plot. The world is character driven and evolves based on player intervention. I will add more specifics once the others join us and post their sheets. To join us, you need only read over the summary provided, select a race, build characters, and post them here either directly or through a Google Doc/ website link. If you have questions, feel free to DM me. Again, this is a spot holder and will be continuously updated; thank you for your time. <3

Current Open Threads
The psithurism (Florentina and Deidra.)
The Estate (Casimir and Etienne.)
Layers of Harmony (Lyra, Surayyah, Florentina.)
The Swamp (Xib and Jasper)
Facing the Journey. (Valerna and Dramon.)
The Spider and the Fox. (Valerna and Watari.)
The Stray Cat (Casimir and Florentina.)

Current Completed Rps.

Character Sheets Approved

Kan-Xib-Yui
Sukegei
Watari Devante
Casimir
Hossein
Salman
Gerhard Jorgenskull
Etienne Lisette
Jasper Garricks
Eztil Aritza
Deidra Yo Hayati
Dramon
Florentina Jorgenskull
Surayyah of no one
Tahira Quil'Kovesh
Samara Del'Fluent
Valerna Jorgenskull
Zelena Timanti
Lyra

The Discord if you wish to meet the other players and prefer that medium for OOC.
The OOC Discord

Last edited:
Updated by posting everyone's character sheet in the first post. I will update as characters are approved and join. <3

Added
Vassal Species Lore
Vassal Regional Lore
Two new Factions
Metaphysics
Elder Ones
The Defiled
Mantling
Convergences
And the last two species transferred.

The website for the Lore is being updated.

Reactions: Lucid Dream